Florida nightclub shooting: 50 killed and 53 injured in 'act of terror' (1 Viewer)

Suu

HSC
N/A
source on the terrorism statistic not the school shootings which barely add weight to her false argument
*his
Also, original question was:
"What about the school shootings and non-islamic acts of terrorism."
To which your answer was:
"name atleast one

hint: you can't"
I simply told you about the school shootings. I could easily pull up terror attack statistics as well.

Flop21

HSC
I don't think anyone is arguing that the US doesn't have a real problem with guns.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
*his
Also, original question was:
"What about the school shootings and non-islamic acts of terrorism."
To which your answer was:
"name atleast one

hint: you can't"
I simply told you about the school shootings. I could easily pull up terror attack statistics as well.

source on the terrorism statistic not the school shootings which barely add weight to her false argument
You got rekt, just give up lol

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Flop21

HSC
the only problem is the muslims who get their hands on them to spread Sharia Law across the US
By saying that you're saying the gun laws are not the problem. So I guess you are then? People have clearly shown you that not only Muslims shoot people with guns in the US. To think otherwise you're just plain ignorant.

But I will say gun laws are not the only problem. But they definitely are a part of it.

Suu

HSC
N/A
the only problem is the muslims who get their hands on them to spread Sharia Law across the US
Since you bring Sharia Law up, could you please explain what it is? I found most anti-muslisms (coughdeliberatelycough) misunderstand/ have no idea about the term.

Comensite

HSC
I wasn't asking you. I was specifically asking Orwell and I am not interested in your responses having seen your many other previous logic lacking and abhorrent posts on this forum.

And no you didn't answer my questions ! I don't accept copy and paste propaganda which have nothing to do with my questions.
the fact is as long as you let your extremists friends commit acts of terror, you as a "peaceful" muslim are just as bad as them

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
The problem is that a minority of shootings involve Muslims and the 300 that happened last year did not involve muslims.

Get rekt mate.

Suu

HSC
N/A
wheres your source for that outrageous claim
I'm still waiting for yours.

Plz don't waste your time on people who lack the clear logic and reasoning skills, who will nevertheless refuse to listen. Its obvious this person has an agenda.
I'm making up for all my recent losses in clash royale by verbally reking bigots T.T ;)

Orwell

HSC
Sorry mates, have a business exam tomorrow and I'd rank it more important than this debate but I will state some things. I do agree that not all muslims are bad people, in fact, muslim women and children are the main sufferers of the migrant crisis, however, it is still at the hand of muslim men who don't know any better because they hail from war-torn countries governed by the followings of Islam.

1) You don't have to perpetrate radical acts to have radical thoughts. How many imams are centred around the exploitation of the multicultural agenda to benefit the Islamist faith? How many imams preach the destruction of the West?

My point is illustrated throughout this whole video but watch from 3:50 to understand what I'm getting at. Don't tell me that every single person seen at the segment starting at 3:50 is a extremist and a terrorist?

Yes, muslim shootings are in the minority of the shootings that happen in America, and yes, they are propagated by pragmatic radicalised muslims but that doesn't mean that their agenda is to be cast into the umbrella of all the other shootings that have occured. Homophobia was in play, 11 muslim countries still execute homosexuals, this guy chanted 'Allahu Ackbar' during the attack. Each shooting is an individual case that needs to be treated as such, what happened? Why'd it happen? Motive?

Also, as a Libertarian, banning guns is stupid and I'll place an excerpt as to why:

'Gun control advocates are much like the prohibitionists of the early 20th Century. By making liquor illegal, they spawned organized crime, caused bloody, violent turf wars and corrupted the criminal justice system. Today's war on drugs has exactly the same results.

Prohibition didn't stop liquor use; the drug laws can't stop drug use. Making gun ownership illegal will not stop gun ownership.'

Also, there was a shooting in Bankstown not a couple weeks ago, so really, you got to ask yourself: Is it worth it? Do the pros outweigh the cons?

Last edited:

Suu

HSC
N/A
Sorry mates, have a business exam tomorrow and I'd rank it more important than this debate but I will state some things. I do agree that not all muslims are bad people, in fact, muslim women and children are the main sufferers of the migrant crisis, however, it is still at the hand of muslim men who don't know any better because they hail from war-torn countries governed by the followings of Islam.

1) You don't have to perpetrate radical acts to have radical thoughts. How many imams are centred around the exploitation of the multicultural agenda to benefit the Islamist faith? How many imams preach the destruction of the West?

My point is illustrated throughout this whole video but watch from 3:50 to understand what I'm getting at. Don't tell me that every single person seen at the segment starting at 3:50 is a extremist and a terrorist?

Yes, muslim shootings are in the minority of the shootings that happen in America, and yes, they are propagated by pragmatic radicalised muslims but that doesn't mean that their agenda is to be cast into the umbrella of all the other shootings that have occured. Homophobia was in play, 11 muslim countries still execute homosexuals, this guy chanted 'Allahu Ackbar' during the attack. Each shooting is an individual case that needs to be treated as such, what happened? Why'd it happen? Motive?

Also, as a Libertarian, banning guns is stupid and I'll place an excerpt as to why:

'Gun control advocates are much like the prohibitionists of the early 20th Century. By making liquor illegal, they spawned organized crime, caused bloody, violent turf wars and corrupted the criminal justice system. Today's war on drugs has exactly the same results.

Prohibition didn't stop liquor use; the drug laws can't stop drug use. Making gun ownership illegal will not stop gun ownership.'

Also, there was a shooting in Bankstown not a couple weeks ago, so really, you got to ask yourself: Is it worth it? Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Surprisingly, I agree with a part of your statement: banning guns outright wouldn't be beneficial to anyone. Background checks and reducing availability to criminals & people who may commit murders (mentally unstable, is connected with gangs, etc.) is the way to go. Banning assault weapons and other definitely non-civilian use weapons is definitely what should happen as well, and licenses need to be given for the use of other weapons.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
52 per cent of Britain’s three million Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal; 39 per cent think a woman should always obey her husband; 18 per cent sympathise with people who take part in violence against those who mock the Prophet; 4 per cent — that equates to about 100,000 Muslims — have ‘sympathy for people who take part in suicide bombing to fight injustice’. Oh, and if any of them knew someone was involved in supporting terrorism in Syria, just one in three would report it to the police. The other two million, then, would keep schtum.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
The problem is that a minority of shootings involve Muslims and the 300 that happened last year did not involve muslims.

Get rekt mate.
1. Less than 1% of americans are muslim. The number you quoted is meaningless without context.

2. none of those shootings killed 50 people. They weren't all even mass shootings.

3. Many of them where people who knew each other rather than members of the public, who were also targeted for being sexual minorities no less

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
School shootings from 2010 onwards:
UCLA, Marysvill-Pilchuck High School, Sparks Middle School (perpetrated by middle school student), Sandy Hook, Oikos University, Episcopal High School, Chardon High School, Walpole (granted, suicide), Anders Behring Berivik (Key information: linked to an anti-islam group), San Jose State University, Rio de Janeiro, Ohio State University, Huntsville, Discovery Middle School. Source "http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html"

Stastic on terrorism:
Groups/Individuals that perpetrate terrorism: In America; 94% not Muslim In Europe; 98% not Muslim *Keyword: not

Non-religious terrorism acts:
eh.... lets just go with a lot.

less than 1% of Americans are muslims meaning that muslims are VASTLY OVERREPRESENTED IN TERRORISM

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I'm just wondering how one crazy afghani can take down 50+ people solo. It took a whole crew of police and SWAT to stop him.
Go to a crowded nightclub, spray bullets from assault rifle, bullets pass through multiple people

Orwell

HSC
I will make the point however that in this one singular act of homophobic discrimination, more homosexuals died than at the hands of 'gay-bashing' groups in the past 50 years. Speaks volumes if you ask me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)