Foods that make you go 'eww'... (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
ok i normally am not very picky about food at all. but when i dont like something, i REALLY dont like it.

- Beetroot: worst vegetable type thing ever. the taste, texture, colour, everything. ewwwwwwww.

- Mango: i dont care what you all say, its disgusting. sickly tasting and has a creepy texture and its just like oh god *shudder*

- Butter: yeah, 'nuff said, it's gross.

- Frankfurts/cocktail sausages: you know what i mean, those red weener things, the kind they put in hotdogs and put with tomato sauce at parties. fuck they're disgusting.

- Milk: i can only stand the stuff with copious amounts of something else in it, eg tons of milo, or in coffee, tea etc. otherwise its just rank. some yoghurts come into this category as well.
ahh havent had beetroot in ages....but just make sure when you eat them, they dont go on your clothes ;)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
ok i normally am not very picky about food at all. but when i dont like something, i REALLY dont like it.

- Beetroot: worst vegetable type thing ever. the taste, texture, colour, everything. ewwwwwwww.

- Mango: i dont care what you all say, its disgusting. sickly tasting and has a creepy texture and its just like oh god *shudder*

- Butter: yeah, 'nuff said, it's gross.

- Frankfurts/cocktail sausages: you know what i mean, those red weener things, the kind they put in hotdogs and put with tomato sauce at parties. fuck they're disgusting.

- Milk: i can only stand the stuff with copious amounts of something else in it, eg tons of milo, or in coffee, tea etc. otherwise its just rank. some yoghurts come into this category as well.
Yeah Beetroot - sucks.

Um on Mangoes - Australia has some pathetic mangoes - the mangoes you get here ARE so SHIT!! no wonder you hate them.
The same applies to the Bananas.

Mango is tropical fruit and you really need to try some in summer in India or Sri Lanka fucken Awesome - they are sweet and the texture is way better.

Same applies to Bananases - man bananases like there is only types here in australia. They both taste odd!. If you go the tropics you get quite a variety.

Anyone tried Dragonfruit? - fucken awesome!

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
i think they are bananas...but spelt wrong lol...

anyway foods i dont like:

Most vegetables (minus potato and frozen peas lol)
Fish
Red Meats

The list can really go on...as u can tell i am an exceptionally picky eater

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
lets see...
i hate:
-any type of animal innard or offcuts-giblets, livers, kidney, etc
-durian (the porcupine fruit thingy)
-paw paw
-fish-although i can stand steaky fish that doesnt really taste or smell like fish eg: tuna, salmon if u kno wat i mean
-eggplant
-octopus -i mean how could u eat an animal who looks that disgusting a big head with slimy tentacles and giant suckers
-red apples

alby

cool duckie
HSC
a lot of the stuff you guys've listed is da bomb....others, i have to agree are/sound very very rank (ESPICALLY that duck egg one *shudder*).
my list would probably include (i'm sure there's more):
- many cooked/canned vegies - so things like cooked peas/carrots, canned corn (or creamed corn..that's dirty as all hell)...frozen peas, raw carrot & corn on the cob ftmfw (note: canned beetroot & asparagus are awesome)
- full cream milk
- long-life milk
- white bread
- wholemeal bread (though i'll definitely take it over white anyday)
- butter/marge (unless its cooked into something so you cant taste it
- most creams & overly creamy sauces, etc
- most soft drinks (except for the very odd lemonade with vodka)
- a lot of juices...and not often for the good ones either
- all cordials (bad experiences with the taste/smell of lime cordial as a kid..plus regular dirtyness)
- most takeaway foods
- most seafoods - except for salmon, tuna, fish cakes (the ones from thai resturants) and some (and only rarely) fish cocktail pieces
- warm and/or soggy weetbix....having tried it once since primary school (when i used to love it), yeah, mega puke..turned me off weetbix alltogether
- pork, bacon
- the innards/offcuts of any sort...dont need to try them, the though makes me sick by itself - same with whole animals (or large chunks) like snails, caviar, octopus, calamari (though i've had a piece once..dirty), duck, etc
- any meat that's been cooked beyond all edibility...i'll have it still mooing anyday if it meant i could chew it
- on that note, under-done meat is very very feral and makes me wanna puke
- actually, i think anything in general that hasnt been cooked through will make me feel bad
- unidentifiable meat, eg. meat pies, sausage rolls, all forms of dirty sausages (hotdog stand style), pides, those fish-and-chip-shop-battered-beyond-all-possibility-of-meat-recognition sort of foods
- doner kebabs (though most things on skewers, on the other hand, are very yummy)

most of the above just really doesnt agree with my stomach...i'd rather not have my cake and puke it up too

Last edited:
HSC
Beetroot definitely.
I like bacon but not ham or pork.
Fish- (except fish and chips)
Frankfurts(hot dogs)- make me sick. The little red ones are bad enough, but the big brownish ones are worse.
Asparagus, mushrooms, celery, crunchy beans.
Oysters, lobster, praws, crab, pretty much all seafood in fact.

I think thats it...so, not that fussy.

No, wait. I also hate peaches, apricots, bananas, custard, spinach, cordial and warm milk. If i have milk it has to be so cold my teeth hurt, or flavoured somehow.

rozymisty

HSC
haha there are sooo many foods that im picky about.
-Weetbix and those sort of weety things...last time i had it, when i was 13, I felt sick the whole day and that turned me off it. Even dry with youghurt...ewww

-all melons, apart from watermelon.

-rasin bread/toast..it has to be a certain brand otherwise i wont eat it.

-butter on bread, but Ill have it on toast

-ahh kiwi fruit I like, but i cant have unless Im wearing gloves coz the fur irriates my hands and they flare up like hell.

-ahh vegimite on bread...

-dont really like tea or coffee

-hate sarsparella

-the smell of rockmelon and paw paw makes me want to spew.

-strawberry icecream

-all jams apart from strawberry

-will only eat strawberry jam if its with peanut butter,

-granny smiths

thats all i can think of.....

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
oysters mussels and shit
butter/marg
mushrooms, capsicum, olives, eggplant, cucumber/zucchini, tomatoes
pawpaw
mcdonalds/kfc/fast food in general
subway
chickens from chicken shop
battered fish
chips
apricot (fruit, jam etc)
peanut butter, icecream (recently)
marshmallows
any lollies bar green, orange and yellow
ripe bananas
alot of cheeses
salmon (bad experience)
STEAK fucking hate steak makes me want to yak
most red meat
roast meat and roast vegies
cream
full cream milk
sour cream

...fuck i could go forever
i am a picky eater

-ballerina-

HSC
-seafood
-marshmallows
-cream
-meat!!! (yuk, except chicken, chickens kool:p)
-peaches
-tomatoes
-cocnut

sooo much more, but i have hmwk to do :( so i cnt continue *tear*

Sandchez2

HSC
oh man
I love every single Vegetable out there
Literally everyone of them!!!!!!
I'm a vegan tho
Meat is the most disgusting thing EVER!!!!!
Don't know how people can like it over veggies?!?!??!
and dairy
oh man, so rank
vomit!!!!!!!
but soy milk+tofu=heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I barely touch anything packaged
mainly fresh fruit, vegetables, beans, legumes, dried fruit
occassionally plain chips and soy icecream or vegan chocolate
but the easier it is to understand the ingredients, the better

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh this might sound a dumb question, but if youre a vego, where do you get your iron supplements from, if you dont eat any red meat?

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Yeah not a big fan of Tofu. Apart from that I'm not that picky at all. Kinda surprised with all the seafood hate though.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Gilbert1 said:
Yeah not a big fan of Tofu. Apart from that I'm not that picky at all. Kinda surprised with all the seafood hate though.
Yeah I know obviously these fucks havent tried any decent seafood dishes and live off fish & chips - disgraceful - dont blame them though. There are hardly any decent and cheap seafood restaurants in Australia.

And cooking seafood isnt as easy as cooking chicken or meat.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oh i also have a profound dislike for sushi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)