Girls why dont you want to be housewives (1 Viewer)

yups

HSC
or somethign to that effect?

imagine, having a successful rich partner who provides for you. all you have to do is clean some stuff, wash some dishes and cook and look after children. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. extra points if u are in love with him or some shit and he isnt piss poor
i do want to be a housewife .

Yo1anda

HSC
No because kids are little shits. They'll hate me because I slapped them for playing in the gutter and they'll love daddy because he comes home bearing corporate bonbons and is too fucking tired to yell.

ImAgInE94

HSC
ur obviously fucking lazy if u took ooffence. its been since pre-history that the woman provided for the man. we're the fucken reason u didnt get killed by lions and dinosaurs and extincted u dumb bitch!!! we were the ones thousands of years ago hunting lions with spears saving u from geting savaged to death. so i think you owe it to us to fucking cook us a nice fucking meal for fucks sake FUCK!
you stupid stupid man! the only reason you "men" survived was becasue you forced women to cook for you. men didn't know shit about cooking, so don't go around making it sound like men are the heros and the ones who saved us! learn to feed your self!

Yo1anda

HSC
you stupid stupid man! the only reason you "men" survived was becasue you forced women to cook for you. men didn't know shit about cooking, so don't go around making it sound like men are the heros and the ones who saved us! learn to feed your self!
y so srs?

ImAgInE94

HSC
well the point is we wuld of saved them from the dino's!!!!!!! well i would of caus im so athletic and strong. but yes the point is that we protected them from extincted and therefore they fucking owe us. and biatch if u dont cook me meal im gona splash a glass of water in ur face to cleanse ur laziness
like a glass of water is gonna do shit. she will just leave you

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
On another note... when viewing this thread, the following advertisement appeared on BoredofStudies courtesy of Google. It made me LOL.

Last edited:

cirenasfailing

HSC
ur obviously fucking lazy if u took ooffence. its been since pre-history that the woman provided for the man. we're the fucken reason u didnt get killed by lions and dinosaurs and extincted u dumb bitch!!! we were the ones thousands of years ago hunting lions with spears saving u from geting savaged to death. so i think you owe it to us to fucking cook us a nice fucking meal for fucks sake FUCK!

Dont you think you owe it to us for letting you fuck us, impregnate us, then 'further' our species by giving birth to miniature versions of yourself, which in the grand sceme of things, would do more bad than good, and nothing good for the sanity of the person cooking you dinner, ie; the bitch you reproduced with.
see, its like a big circle of shut the fuck up and go to work to pay for my new prada handbag i just bought with your credit card. :]

and for the record, i'd love to be a housewife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)