going down there... (1 Viewer)

BabySilver

HSC
agent_angel said:
ok ppls your views
oral sex
is it best to spit or swallow?
is it ok to kiss straight after or should mouths be washed out? (thank u sex and the city)
guys what makes a girl good at giving head?
girls what do guys do to give us what we want?
and the most important question - what do we do whilst waiting for our partner to come :p

p.s. as if this thread is immature. very useful life info to be thrown around here
Oral sex is great to get and even better to give when i am in the mood.
I only spit if i'm not really in the mood to do it, but if i am i swallow
More then likely they will try and kiss you so if they ant you to kiss them after they go down, it's only fair they kiss you after you go down.
Apprenly wanting it makes it even better for the guy
i can't explain what he did but i recently was on the recieving end of the best i've ever had
if you have to wait for your partner to come, one of you isn't doing something right.

Last edited:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
apparently to maximise the stimulation you have one hand around the base because it keeps the mouth of the most sensitive part, the tip

baby_b

Banned
i say its better to just swallow.. that way u cant taste it.. if u spit it out u;ll taste it.

as for getting with them after it... i say the more grose it is the more intimite it makes it :uhhuh:

and as for getting a sore mouth when giving head.... if u have the right technique it shouldnt take so long :D

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
steph@nie said:
its not for some people, FTRW8 stop being an ass.
I've been lookin thru the threads and I've got to agree with steph, giving head isn't for everyone but yes it is intimate and special and not wrong or anything. FTR man chill and stop acting like such a try hard

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
ONDUBS said:
Thats so not cool dude

Not everyone's life is based solely on the Internet, so a ban is more of a joke ?

Trust me..it is

:D
why are you talking to yourself? lol

Candypants

I don't think you should kiss after. I wouldn't want a guy to kiss me so therefore I won't kiss him. Who wants to taste their own paste?
I like neither spit nor swallow. Why? Because swallow does NOT sit well in the stomach. Spit is also bad because its also uncomfortable to hold it in your throat while you run to a bin and get rid of it. I just ask em if they mind coming on their stomach.

agent_angel

HSC
Candypants said:
I don't think you should kiss after. I wouldn't want a guy to kiss me so therefore I won't kiss him. Who wants to taste their own paste?
I like neither spit nor swallow. Why? Because swallow does NOT sit well in the stomach. Spit is also bad because its also uncomfortable to hold it in your throat while you run to a bin and get rid of it. I just ask em if they mind coming on their stomach.
lol yeh i dont think my guy will go 4 that tho
i have never had a problem with swallowing. always sat well in my stomach :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol it sits fine in my stomach too but sometimes the taste is .... questionable? :p
(to put it politely)

agent_angel

HSC
bubz :D said:
lol it sits fine in my stomach too but sometimes the taste is .... questionable? :p
(to put it politely)
yeh never been a fan of the taste myself. is it just me or does it taste really salty??

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol it depends on what he eats. or maybe he just naturally tastes like that.
apparantly eating bananas makes it taste sweet?
and garlic, onion etc makes it kinda bitter.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
agent_angel said:
yeh never been a fan of the taste myself. is it just me or does it taste really salty??
hey, girls are salty down there too you know

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
i hate doing it full stop.... i know guys love it.. ive done it a few times.. dun like it!!!

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i never realised it's such an issue until eveyone contributed... from my experience.. i thought swallowing it is just a natural phenonmenonon (dictionary.com please)... and both parties just kiss afterwards and its all good....... didnt think of the apparent hygein or moral issues.. and i didnt realise guys are so reluctant to give it.... my guy was like really into pleasing me.... so i assumed the majoirty is like htat..

librariver

I love giving head to my man!
I don't spit or swallow....but I do let him gizz on my face!
Or I just give him head and he'll put it where I like it to hurt!
I love sex! Its so much fun!!

By-the-way.....all my boyfriends I ever had gave me the nick name.......Niagra Falls, if you know what I mean! :D LOL!

Last edited:

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
librariver said:
I love giving head to my man!
I don't spit or swallow....but I do let him gizz on my face!
Or I just give him head and he'll put it where I like it to hurt!
I love sex! Its so much fun!!

By-the-way.....all my boyfriends I ever had gave me the nick name.......Niagra Falls, if you know what I mean! :D LOL!
:rolleyes:

ugh I ahve to say that him cumming over my face would be disgusting!

I have a strong feeling that you are a guy here. No woman compares themselves to Niagra Falls.

librariver

Hey.....my past men have given me that name, thank you!
Hey.....while I'm having fun with my men......you must be faking with your men!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)