Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
how can they not introduce new characters without letting us know who R.A.B is, or introduce any knew death eaters or people in the ministry etc etc. They pretty much have to introduce some new characters.

Interesting about the bloodbath thing, but i suppose if greyback is there its likely to be! Hope someone cool kills him!

HSC
Wormtail might, since he has that silver hand...or Lupin

Also no new characters, simeple, R.A.B. has been mentioned before, whoever he/she is its someone JKR has mentioned. Im sitcking with Regulus Black on this one..but it could be someone like the Half-Blood Prince.

Mani-lol i really want to call just to see how they try to 'help' people

gulamali

HSC
cute.asa.button said:
how can they not introduce new characters without letting us know who R.A.B is, or introduce any knew death eaters or people in the ministry etc etc. They pretty much have to introduce some new characters.

Interesting about the bloodbath thing, but i suppose if greyback is there its likely to be! Hope someone cool kills him!
R.A.B i think is sirius brother. Remulus or something, that would explain what MaNiElla said 'who the hell is Rimulus?'

Is it Regulus or Remuls black LOL? *Consfused*

HSC
Umm..well if you read the letter R.A.B. knows that he/she 'will be long gone' before he reads the letter...

As for Regulus Sirius says that he tried to get out but Voldemort got someone to kill him.

Dave2007

HSC
Did you hear the giant squid is really godric gryffindor as an animagus? Or maybe she was joking... :p

Woo 7 days and 22 hours it will be 9:13. Assuming there is no queue, ill be home from the bookstore and hitting it up.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Wormtail might, since he has that silver hand...or Lupin

Also no new characters, simeple, R.A.B. has been mentioned before, whoever he/she is its someone JKR has mentioned. Im sitcking with Regulus Black on this one..but it could be someone like the Half-Blood Prince.

Mani-lol i really want to call just to see how they try to 'help' people
]Serius's predictions for Deathly Hallows 2007

R.A.B is almost certainly Regulus.

Snape, evil or not... hmm iam gonna go with evil. JKR never really tries to deceive the reader. Remember though that Snape is a slytherin, they always try and save their own skins first and the only way for Snape to save his own skin was for dumbledore to die. That makes me think that he was never truly on anyones side, he was just waiting to see which side was likely to win and pretend like he was with them the whole time.

Will Harry die? i dont think so.

Is Harry a horcrux? no. His scar might be, but i very much doubt this. Fact is we dont know enough about horcruxes or how they are formed so saying he could be one is just speculation.

Dumbledore is dead. No coming back. Maybe his portrait will provide some assistance but thats it.

Harry having his mother's eyes means something. No i doubt it means he literally "has her eyes" but it could be some sort of side effect of his "powers the dark lord knows naught" . In Warcraft it was possible for a powerful sorceress to transfer a good part of her powers onto her son before he is born. Maybe something like that happened. Its possible harry was purposefully conceived to be a powerful wizard to fight Voldy.

End of book 4, when Dumbledore found out Voldy took some of Harrys blood, there was a gleam in his eye. What does this mean? well i am hoping it means that because dumbledore put magical protection on harry so that as long as he is near a blood relative he is safe, that now Voldy is a "blood relative" seen as harry's blood was part of the essence needed to rebirth voldy. This means that Harry cant be killed by anyone until at the least his 17th birthday. He is protected from the other death eaters by the prophesy and his protected by his blood from voldy.

Who will die? Ron, which would make Hermione sad, or Ginny to make Harry sad, or Fred to make george sad or something like that. Hermione wont die, and i am very skeptical of Harry dying.

Relationships:
Ron and Hermione. Iam very sure of this
Harry and Ginny will get back together. They were basically decided up since book 2.

We should be able to see how right i am in a bit over a week. :) I had written some other stuff earlier in this thread or maybe another thread, after recently re-reading all the books this is what ive come up with. Add the other stuff to this if you want.

gulamali

HSC
MaNiElla said:
oh maaaann!! :( :( :( i just read a spoiler right now on news.com.au, i couldnt help myself, and now im just depressed because im 95.999999% sure that its gonna be true (kinda) :(
Im pretty sure that what harry saw in that mirror is gonna happen, which is why im pretty sure that he will die, and be with his parents since he saw them in it.
I think that news article is fake, it wouldnt be the first there was one saying that paris hilton died in jai lmao, if only that one was real...;D

But yeahh keep ya head up lmao highly doubt its true, as Cute.Asa.Button said before the protection behind the book to keep it safe from leakages is immense.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
gulamali said:
I think that news article is fake, it wouldnt be the first there was one saying that paris hilton died in jai lmao, if only that one was real...;D

But yeahh keep ya head up lmao highly doubt its true, as Cute.Asa.Button said before the protection behind the book to keep it safe from leakages is immense.
haha, lol @ that paris hilton dying article, i remember reading it somewhere on this forum :D :)

blahmeh

HSC
I want the book now...

i'm bursting with excitement, quite literally.

I have reread the 6th book lyk 2 times, in these holidays.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
8 days to go :) Just finished reading OoTp and Half-Blood Prince again this week.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I've been avoiding this thread like the black plague now that the book is so near, but I thought I'd pay it another visit (though I haven't read anything).

So nervous!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have a link to that fake News.com.au article? PM it to me or something, please.

redjelly

HSC
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

So close now!!!! ONly a week! I will be wearing a black armband after the book comes out no matter who dies, after all, we'll all be mourning the passing of the best series EVER!

Thank God we grew up as THE Potter generation!!!

And yeah, no theories...I'm just gonna wait and see what happens, let it take me with the force of Dumbledore's death! I'm ready, bring on the tears grins laughs shouts and rapid phone calls to my fellow potter-geek-mates!

HSC
haha, sounds good!
very glad we are the POTTER generation.
Seriously, all those little kids who started reading the first one this year, got hooked and are now waiting for the 7th like us, won't have understood most of the last 3 books because there is way too much inuendo that is way above their age, not to mention their emotional maturity couldn't understand the impact of deaths like dumbledores and sirius' for harry.
And he is even our age!!
Fantabuluous!

HSC
Serius said:
]Serius's predictions for Deathly Hallows 2007

R.A.B is almost certainly Regulus.
Agreed. She has to much stuff to go on about, this would just make it easier, and since Regulus was killed maybe Voldemort knew what he was up to.

Snape, evil or not... hmm iam gonna go with evil. JKR never really tries to deceive the reader. Remember though that Snape is a slytherin, they always try and save their own skins first and the only way for Snape to save his own skin was for dumbledore to die. That makes me think that he was never truly on anyones side, he was just waiting to see which side was likely to win and pretend like he was with them the whole time.
Doubt it. I agree with the quote Malfoy mentioned earlier from the 4th book, where Voldemort mentioned the person who has left him forever-which is most likely Severus. Also the house has lasted may years, not every single Slytherin turned out as 'expected'

Severus didn't have to save Harrys life so many times; there are so many things he has done which prove that he is good. And how many times has Dumbledore been wrong?

Will Harry die? i dont think so.

Is Harry a horcrux? no. His scar might be, but i very much doubt this. Fact is we dont know enough about horcruxes or how they are formed so saying he could be one is just speculation.
Agreed. Since hardly anyone knows anything about it, or even speaks about it im thinking you need every dark magic an a long process to get it all done, and i dont see how Harry could have become a horcrux 'by mistake' as some people have mentioned.

Dumbledore is dead. No coming back. Maybe his portrait will provide some assistance but thats it.

Harry having his mother's eyes means something. No i doubt it means he literally "has her eyes" but it could be some sort of side effect of his "powers the dark lord knows naught" . In Warcraft it was possible for a powerful sorceress to transfer a good part of her powers onto her son before he is born. Maybe something like that happened. Its possible harry was purposefully conceived to be a powerful wizard to fight Voldy.
Agreed. I really want to know about what the eyes symbolise!

Who will die? Ron, which would make Hermione sad, or Ginny to make Harry sad, or Fred to make george sad or something like that. Hermione wont die, and i am very skeptical of Harry dying.
I dont know about Ron, see i think the trio will live, but theres so much crap going on that one of them will probably die. Ginny-likely but..

Relationships:
Ron and Hermione. Iam very sure of this
Harry and Ginny will get back together. They were basically decided up since book 2.
I agree! Would be very shit though.

Best ending *seriously* would be:
Couples:
#1=Harry + Hermione
#2=Neville + Ginny
#3=Ron + Luna
#4=Severus + Narcissa

I want Draco with Hermione but it aint going to happen, so ^^ would be cool [they aint going to happen as well:(]

Deaths:
#1=Lucius Malfoy-by Draco
#2=Rubeus Hagrid-Voldemort
#3=Fenrir Greyback-by Wormtail
#4=Fred/George-by some Death Eater
#5=Bellatrix-by Neville
#6=Wormtail-by Harry/Greyback
#8=Ron/Ginny/Minerva-by Bellatrix
#9=Draco/Severus-by Voldemort
#10=Harry and/or Voldemort=either way one will die. Voldemort could live but without his soul [dementors kiss] or someone uses the Cruciatus Curse on him, then its Harry who dies.

Teacher:
Ginny=Head of Gryffindor + DADA teacher
OR
Neville=Herbology

Minerva= the new principal

JKR said:
I think that there will be plenty to continue arguing and speculating about, even after Deathly Hallows comes out.
^^

Harry lives? I hope so!

7 days to go

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Agreed. She has to much stuff to go on about, this would just make it easier, and since Regulus was killed maybe Voldemort knew what he was up to.
Well, i personally think that R.A.B is regulus too, but it'd be cool if he turns out to be some other character, that we already know really well, one that we dont expect. I think that it'l be more of a surprise or shock...but meh..we'l just have to wait and see.

Deaths:
#1=Lucius Malfoy-by Draco

#5=Bellatrix-by Neville
I really do hope that Neville finishes off Bellatrix. But, i dont really want Draco kiling his own dad :( It kinda reminds me of voldy killing his dad and all...Therefore, i dont see the significance of draco killing lucius. Oh and it'l be cool, if Bill or Lupin get to be the ones to finish off Greyback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)