Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - 21 July 2007 (NO SPOILERS) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
I only think Wormtail because he woes Harry his life, and Greyback might try to kill Harry so Wormtail saves him...and the silver arm..He could have given him a normal one, why silver? see, it all fits in :p

As for Draco, well someone has to kill Lucius; i think Draco is good, so Lucius might nearly kill someone, then Draco just ...clicks? Who else would kill Lucius? [ok maybe Voldemort]

She said blood bath, they're the main characters, and i doubt she'll kill any who are in relationships [eg Lupin/Tonks,Ron/Hermione,Harry/Ginny] unless she kills both of them.

As for Neville, well that is the only one i think should happen, like Harry getting his revenge.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Malfoy said:
I can't believe there's only a week to go. I'll be lining up very early at Borders Bondi Junction, probably in costume
You have guts. I'll be waiting in the car while my mum goes in and gets it for me, in case some cockbrain spoils it aloud.

HSC
Malfoy said:
Oh man, you've made me sad with listing all those deaths.

I'll go with:

Harry and Voldemort: by each other
Ron by Voldemort
Bellatrix by Neville
Pettigrew by Harry
Lucius by Severus (oh, wouldn't that revenge be sweet? Maybe it's just because I've been reading a fanfic where Lucius did some pretty shocking stuff to Severus.)... and then Severus and Narcissa get together and Severus adopts Draco. Haha that's entirely not likely but it'd be funny especially since my OTP (one true pairing, for all those who don't know) is Severus/Draco... hahah I'm of the rare breed that reads both slash and het.
Fred or George by Bellatrix... no, Lucius, actually.
Crabbe or Goyle... not sure about who by, though.
Neville by Voldemort
Greyback by Lupin
Lupin by... Lucius, maybe. Pettigrew would be some serious irony though.

I can't believe there's only a week to go. I'll be lining up very early at Borders Bondi Junction, probably in costume...
You got alot of good people dying! Lol that severus one is so you wanting it :p

-Wormtail won't kill Remus, JKR said it somewhere
-Wormtail has to help Harry in some way!
-What if Neville uses the Cruciatus Curse on Bellatrix?

Nebuchanezzar-scardy cat:p

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I watched Prisoner of Azkaban last night. It was better than its predecessors, but it was still pathetic. Most of the actors - Alan Rickman in particular and he's one of my favourite actors - just gave half-arsed performances as if they couldn't be bothered doing a decent job. In fact, the film was pretty much the highlights reel of the book ...

Dave2007

HSC
Malfoy said:
Oh man, you've made me sad with listing all those deaths.

I'll go with:

Harry and Voldemort: by each other
Ron by Voldemort
Bellatrix by Neville
Pettigrew by Harry
Lucius by Severus (oh, wouldn't that revenge be sweet? Maybe it's just because I've been reading a fanfic where Lucius did some pretty shocking stuff to Severus.)... and then Severus and Narcissa get together and Severus adopts Draco. Haha that's entirely not likely but it'd be funny especially since my OTP (one true pairing, for all those who don't know) is Severus/Draco... hahah I'm of the rare breed that reads both slash and het.
Fred or George by Bellatrix... no, Lucius, actually.
Crabbe or Goyle... not sure about who by, though.
Neville by Voldemort
Greyback by Lupin
Lupin by... Lucius, maybe. Pettigrew would be some serious irony though.

I can't believe there's only a week to go. I'll be lining up very early at Borders Bondi Junction, probably in costume...
I don't know.... that seems too expected.

I do agree, all the mauraderers (well, remus and pettigrew are all thats left) will bite it. HarryMort is also clear. Neville/Bellatrix? It would be really satisfying, but does neville have the ability, or the willpower to kill?

Also, BJ Borders is my local bookstore too... Can you believe I haven't pre-ordered it!? My sister and mum say itll be fine, at all the other releases theyve had a million spare and you just have to queue up with the pre-orderers all the same. Would you agree?

and Maniella: Its 99.99999% confirmed to be Regulus.

HSC
If Wormtail and Remus both die, then Severus will die as well.

About Neville, he has lived his whole life with parents whowere tortured, Bellatrix laughed about it she didn't care about what she did to his parents; i think it would be perfect if he finally gets his revenge.

About the books, my brother bought me the 5th one and i didt preorder it; according to him the shop was packed with HP books. So it'll be fine :)

ObjectsInSpace- did you notice what JKR said about it? I don't like the guy who plays Dumbledore, the first one [first two films] was perfect but the other guy looks/acts evil :(

gulamali

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
About the books, my brother bought me the 5th one and i didt preorder it; according to him the shop was packed with HP books. So it'll be fine :)
Yeahh I didnt pre-order the 5th book either, and still got the book, when i went at around 10ish ;]

After all soo many stores will be selling the books, target, angus & robertson, Dymocks...and alot more, which i cant remember names of atm.

HSC
Malfoy said:
Well, if I had to list all the names of the random DEs, I could do that too... but I figured that those'd be the major characters dying. *shrug*

Lol I like Lucius but he's going to bite it... I think the Severus thing came from this fanfic I was reading which insinuated Lucius took advantage of Severus.
Agreed many Death Eaters will die, but some [i think] will go to gaol.

Lucius will die, but Severus killing him and because of the reasons you want?! :p lol

I agree about Neville, but nooooo... Severus. I remember reading on LiveJournal a post which postulated Severus was a 85% chance to die and Draco was an 80% to die. I think only Wormtail, Bella and Voldemort were higher.
Severus or Draco, man one of them is gone for sure! And the three you mentione will die/be punished.

gulamali said:
Yeahh I didnt pre-order the 5th book either, and still got the book, when i went at around 10ish ;]
:eek: I read it at around the same time!

Atilla89

HSC
redjelly said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!

So close now!!!! ONly a week! I will be wearing a black armband after the book comes out no matter who dies, after all, we'll all be mourning the passing of the best series EVER!

Thank God we grew up as THE Potter generation!!!
True that!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
That's why I want to get there very early, so that I can be one of the first to get it before anyone spoils it for me.
I plan on using headphones to my advantage.

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
I plan on using headphones to my advantage.
What if someone has a sign up?

I can't go because my brother is going to be at work, and my mum won't be home...so my unlce is going to get me the book:)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
What if someone has a sign up?

I can't go because my brother is going to be at work, and my mum won't be home...so my unlce is going to get me the book:)
Good point. Hopefully by the time I get there any idiot with a sign will have been punched in the face. I doubt anyone will do it here though, the population is pretty good with that sort of thing.

I was thinking about sending my Mum in but I think I'll just do it myself. I'm not sure what I could do if someone does have a sign, I mean that's eight or nine years of mystery screwed over by one jackass so they could be one unlucky soul.

HSC
Haha where i live hardly anyone is at the shops before 9am, plus alot of them reckon HP is stupid.

I heard someone held a sign or something on a highway when the 6th book came out. So when you're out make sure your eyes are shut:p

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!

Last edited:

esquilax1690

HSC
And speaking of Harry Potter- (the 5th movie was awesome by the way), did y'all know that Miss Emma Watson (aka Hermione Granger) is the new face of Chanel? Oh la la!

Très magnifique ~~ !! Je suis si jaloux. (I am very jealous )
Mind my french but :eek:
N'a-t-elle pas assez d'argent cependant ? (But doesn't she have enough money though?)

Good on her though!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Haha where i live hardly anyone is at the shops before 9am, plus alot of them reckon HP is stupid.

I heard someone held a sign or something on a highway when the 6th book came out. So when you're out make sure your eyes are shut:p

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!!!!!
Haha here the shops don't even open till 11! Though they may be open earlier because of the book.

Fortunately Borders is a very short walk/bus ride from my place so hopefully I'll be alright. I wish you good luck with avoiding signs!

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Haha here the shops don't even open till 11! Though they may be open earlier because of the book.

Fortunately Borders is a very short walk/bus ride from my place so hopefully I'll be alright. I wish you good luck with avoiding signs!
Haha nah i usually go to the shopping centres, and they're open at 8:30 :|

But in Greenacre [where i live] there are no shops [other than the food ones, or corner shops and stuff like that] so it would take me at least 1/2 an hour walking to get to the shopping centres:mad1: Which is why my uncle will get me it:)

Hope nobody ruins it for anyone here :)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
I think there's pretty much an unspoken pact beterr the regular posters in this thread that we won't be spoiling it for anyone. You can count on Raiks doing something, he somehow got his hands on the page where Snape kills Dumbledore last time. Also expect waf and all the other trolls to think it's hilarious to make threads with spoiler titles, or to make seemingly-normal threads that actually have spoilers in size-seven font. It's usually Potter-haters who like to spoil it for others.

As for me, the nearest book store is on the other side of town. I probably won't be getting it until late Saturday as a local shopping centre has hired me and a few others to break up crowds to stop spoilers. Instead of selling them from the book store, they're moving into a wing of the shopping centre that hasn't been opened. It's basically a production line; kids come in one end from the crowds, go down the wing of the centre (which is out of earshot of the crowds) and buy the book, and then go out an exit, so they don't go back through the crowd. We basically have to get people to move along if they're loitering; anyone buying the book has to pre-order and they all get a card that marks them as having paid in advance. That way younger kids can buy the book and don't have to worry about idiots spoiling it for them because a group of about thirty of us will be guarding the floor, fifteen contolling the crowd and fifteen at the far exit to stop people waiting outside. It's actually a pretty good system (much better than last time). We work from about 8am to 5pm and get paid around $200 or $180 and a copy of the book for our day's efforts. I've been working on what I call the "Sir Roger", named after Roger Moore, in preparation for the day; that tiny crook of the eyebrow that pretty much disarms or silences anyone caught in the gaze. The only downside is that, being Harry Potter, the improv security guards have to be known as "Aurors" ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)