HARRY POTTER & THE HBP - what did you think? (SPOILERS!) (1 Viewer)

PatG

HSC
I remember being a bit pissed off at JK Rowling for killing off another good character but I got over it.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i was originally in doubt that he died. But now i'm sort of hoping he definitely has, that way this final story will be that little bit different. I mean, almost every other story has had harry running to dumbledore for help. Now he'll just have to face it all on his own.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
ahah i had a really disturbing HP dream a few years back.. let's just say it involved snape/keanu reeves comparing their complexions and stifler from american pie giving hermione sex tips

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

HSC
UzurOger said:
hah he is a moody child and he did smash the mirror but i think its still in his suitcase??? not sure a about that.

i really do hope that sirius is back in the last book but again highly unlikely, he was my second favourite character, second to lupin of coarse who is awesome.
I think Harry will talk to Regulus with the mirror. Wait, he's dead right? Lol. Well I think that Harry will try to contact Sirius again and he will think it worked but then he sees his face and it's Regulus, who then explains how to destory Horcruxes...I mean come on, it's only one book and Harry has no idea what one of the horcruxes is, and no clue on how exactly you destroy one. (unless he saved that basalisk tooth from CoS :))

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
Lol, I just went on the website, and although it may seem a bit outrageous, I actually think they have a point...

He is dead, yes, I know that, but the clues, well, I dunno, they're starting to make me wonder...

I am such a fool...

babylupin

HSC
lol you'd be surprised what some people write about hp lol

althoguh...i think that he is one person in the "extreme" catagory

the last laugh
HSC
From mugglenet...

Confirmed Information

On this page you can find several points of information we know about Book 7. Each of these points have been confirmed by an official JK Rowling source.

Character Information

* We will find out something "incredibly important" about Lily Potter
* We will find out who R.A.B. is
* We will discover more about Dumbledore's past
* We will discover where Snape's loyalties lie.
* Something will be revealed about Petunia Dursley, although it will not be that she is a Squib
* Viktor Krum will return (World Book Day, 2004 interview)
* We will see a reappearance of Dolores Umbridge - "It's too much fun to torture her not to have another little bit more before I finish." (MuggleNet/Leaky Interview)
* JKR has said, "There is a character who does manage, in desperate circumstances, to do magic quite late in life, but that is very rare..."

Plot Information

* Harry will face Voldemort for the final time
* Harry will be attempting to find and destroy Voldemort’s remaining Horcruxes
* Harry will return to the Dursleys' during the school vacation, but the magical protection Dumbledore arranged will expire on his 17th birthday when he comes of age
* Harry will visit Godric's Hollow
* There will be a reappearance of the two-way mirror
* We will see the wedding of Fleur and Bill Weasley
* The fact that Harry "has his mother's eyes" will prove to be an important plot point
* At least one character will die

Other

* The last word is expected to be "scar," but may change
* We will finally learn the full reason why some people become ghosts when they die and others don't
* The final chapter, which has already been written, will detail what happens to the characters that survive
* There will be no more Quidditch matches

i sooooooo can't wait!!

BlackDragon

HSC
holy crap. i'm going to have to re read the whole series to prepare myself for this. when is the expected release date?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
* JKR has said, "There is a character who does manage, in desperate circumstances, to do magic quite late in life, but that is very rare..."
PLUS
* Something will be revealed about Petunia Dursley, although it will not be that she is a Squib

or maybe not

the last laugh
HSC
BlackDragon said:
holy crap. i'm going to have to re read the whole series to prepare myself for this. when is the expected release date?
I don't think it'll be for another year, at least... since the OOTP movie is coming out in July

Captain Gh3y said:
PLUS

or maybe not
or it could be Mrs Figg?

Argghhh I can't wait... so many things i want to hear about!! JKR has also said that the momentary gleam of triumph in Dumbledore's eyes when Harry told him Voldemort could touch him again (GoF) is still very important.

OIWUE(*@!*@(*!!!!!!!

Rinni

HSC
bubz :D said:
JKR has also said that the momentary gleam of triumph in Dumbledore's eyes when Harry told him Voldemort could touch him again (GoF) is still very important.
Maybe Dumblodore was really evil :eek: Joke!!!!

tennille

HSC
bubz :D said:
I don't think it'll be for another year, at least... since the OOTP movie is coming out in July
It's been rumoured to be 07/07/07.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)