Hours spent studying Maths Extension 2 (1 Viewer)

Ekman

HSC
still can't tell if troll or nah...
I know right, he was initially asking about how many hours he needs to spend studying extension 2 maths, and now he testing his maths ability based on year 9 NAPLAN...

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
Another silly make that I did wrong:

Q. The ratio of boys to girls enrolled in a course was 3 to 4. Three more boys enrolled in the course bringing the number of boys to 18. What is the ratio of boys to girls now>

A) 3 to 2 B) 3 to 4 C) 6 to 7 D) 9 to 10.

I'll admit I got lazy and didn't read the question thoroughly.

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
I got 29/32 for the Calculator Section again.

One of the questions that I did wrong.

Q. The total area of all the faces of a cube is 24 m^2. What is the volume of the cube?

A) 8m^3 B) 36 m^3 C) 64 m^3 D) 216 m^3.

it's early Friday morning, that's my excuse for getting that one wrong. I'll admit it, I can't get 100% in any of these NAPLAN tests...and yes some of you guys will be laughing your socks off.

I have run out of trials but I have purchased Sami El Hosri's Year 9 NAPLAN and will strive for that Band 10 (100%).

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
You're being an idiot.

Just keep studying for your HSC. Your relationship with the naplan was over like 3 years ago, you've both separated, move on.

Ekman

HSC
You're being an idiot.

Just keep studying for your HSC. Your relationship with the naplan was over like 3 years ago, you've both separated, move on.
Im still not actually sure if he is being serious with the NAPLAN practice

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Im still not actually sure if he is being serious with the NAPLAN practice
Hmmm, I dunno, he's been posting his results are number of times, I haven't heard anyone re-doing their naplan paper in their senior years and beyond, lol who has time for that...

davidgoes4wce

HSC
N/A
I think with maths no matter what level you are, you always want to 'improve'. I don't think you can ever honestly say 'I know everything in maths'. I think I gained a greater appreciation of maths by redoing more and more questions. I've been called 'weird' by people in the past, in that maybe I put my study ahead of my social life, family but it's just in my blood. I do questions, test papers, text books of all sorts and I actually live for maths, breathe for maths and it might not be a great level compared to other people, you can get called 'strange' or 'geniuses' by people who think you have an addiction to something.

Ekman

HSC
I think with maths no matter what level you are, you always want to 'improve'. I don't think you can ever honestly say 'I know everything in maths'. I think I gained a greater appreciation of maths by redoing more and more questions. I've been called 'weird' by people in the past, in that maybe I put my study ahead of my social life, family but it's just in my blood. I do questions, test papers, text books of all sorts and I actually live for maths, breathe for maths and it might not be a great level compared to other people, you can get called 'strange' or 'geniuses' by people who think you have an addiction to something.
Still not sure if serious...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)