How are the 06's finding yr 12 so far?? (1 Viewer)

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
Riviet said:
Yes and smarter people around you too. Don't be ashamed though, there's still next time to work on.
lol im not being rude when i say this... but i think of the 110 students in my year at the moment, only 20 will be competition... and of those 20, im about mid range of them lol... Im only really worried about 5 other ppl... i just hope the less motivated students dont find more motivation and keep sleeping through the classes...

yes i go to a really shitty school :D

hobojo

Premium Member
HSC
i still end up doing assessments the night before and not getting to bed before 2am. it's the only way i can do it. plus my assessments end up being better if i do them then it's kinda crazy.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hobojo said:
my assessments end up being better if i do them then it's kinda crazy.
I've heard of that one before, where people do their assignment on the night before it's due, and end up getting like 19/20 or close to full marks! They say it's the pressure or something that makes them do really well under time constraints lol.

Always

HSC
Riviet said:
I've heard of that one before, where people do their assignment on the night before it's due, and end up getting like 19/20 or close to full marks! They say it's the pressure or something that makes them do really well under time constraints lol.
I pulled an all-nighter for business studies in year 11. I got 90% but would have done better if I finished before 5 am the day it was due! Never again. :p

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've never had an all nighter before. The latest i've finished an assignment is like midnight lol.

sexy_italian

Along the Rainbow and under the stars where the fa
HSC
im buming i just want to leave i hate it! but i have to stay or my parents would go spaz at me. i think the only thing keeping me motivated for this year is my major design project and getting those babies in CAFS. yea i know its sad but oh well something has to keep me motivated.

hobojo

Premium Member
HSC
Riviet said:

yea thats pretty much why i end up doing all my assessments the night before coz whenever i try to do them earlier i always get distracted or can't be bothered doing them n stuff so i find something better to do.
if its a big assignment then i'll start it before the day its due but i'll end up doing the bulk of it the day/night before its due. if it's just a speech then a lot of the time i write it the night before. and i wrote my 5 learning journal entries for our english assessment the night before they were due but that was pretty easy after i decided what texts to use.

P

pLuvia

The latest I finish my assignments is a night before it was due, about 9pm I finished it :)

Wouldn't do an all nighter, maybe wake up early to finish it

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
The latest I finish my assignments is a night before it was due, about 9pm I finished it :)
Even more organised. ;)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
So far no one is more organised than you, you're our current role model! :D

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
I wanna get into the habit of starting an assignment the day i get it and doing at least half of it.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Lol reverse psychology: having an all nighter and completing the assignment the first day that it's given to you. :D

funkoncrack

HSC
Well, in High School i've done less than 10 (probably 5 or 6) assignments. I have a bad habit of not doing homework. My girlfriend is helping me out and i'm getting a lot of things done now. I'm still really unorganised though.
I repeated year 11, so this next year without all my old friends is going to be interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)