How many people have you slept with? (2 Viewers)

How many people have you had sexual intercourse with?

• I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 0 boys.

Votes: 110 24.2%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 1-2 boys.

Votes: 73 16.1%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 3-4 boys.

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 5-6 boys.

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 6+ boys

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 0 girls

Votes: 124 27.3%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 1-2 girls

Votes: 49 10.8%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 3-4 girls

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 5-6 girls

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 6+ girls

Votes: 30 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nicci_15

HSC
Uni Grad
EnterNameHere said:
That's gotta be the most fucked-up thing I have ever heard in my life.

Get help.
I agree with u. Kevin stop making fucked up comments.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
kevin1812 said:
Argonaut i am not a serial sex offenders. i have sex wif girls my ages how is that
paedophiles. r u r retart of something. rif u r not a retart then u r serios lost.
i didn't know slanted eyes was linked with backward vision.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
kevin1812 said:
do think my parents would lets me hook up wif those chic. my parent don't even no i that i hook up wif chics. i don't take those chic a trophy. i parent would kill me if they knew.
hi kevin

i'm an asian chick myself and lie to my parents too. I'm just like you. I'm also aware that asian girls (AND GUYS) are meant to stay virgins until marriage. Yes I've broken the rule and tradition. Oh well, so have you

kevin1812 said:
if u think i am bad. wait until u meet my best mate ben and steve. they r both in uni. they have hook up wif at least duoble the amount of virgin chic that i have sleep wif. they just do it 4 fun.
they just do it for fun huh. I bet you don't. I bet you have true feelings for every girl you've fucked.

You're not different in my eyes.

kevin1812 said:
those guy i told u r just like me but they r much bigger player than me. btw those guy can take advantages of so many girls cause their parent r like Multi-millionaire and they r studying law at sydney uni. and they drive flashy cars
money and uni degrees aren't attractive to me.
You sound deadly unattractive, if you think that's how they take advantage of girls. My theory is that the guys can sweet talk their way through, or the girls have incredibly low self esteems.

kevin1812 said:
the azn thing is that all azn fanmily care that a girl must be a virgin.
Boys are also meant to stay home with their parents for all their life, and when boys get married, their wife must move in with them.

Good luck in life
:)

Poor little boy.

It's not about the english.

I have a firm belief that you just don't know how to socially hold a conversation, whether in your native language or in english. You just wanted to say all these random facts about your life all at once.

Your poor little mind.

Try not to think too much.

More sex, less talk, yes?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
hi kevin

i'm an asian chick myself and lie to my parents too. I'm just like you. I'm also aware that asian girls (AND GUYS) are meant to stay virgins until marriage. Yes I've broken the rule and tradition.
There is a rule for this?

:rolleyes:

I've never heard of it.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
gps_slut said:
i have had sex with 26 guys in my lifetime.. but thats not including the girls..
I wouldn't be surprised if you caught something.

sugar_plum

HSC
i was just looking at the results and we have alot of virgins on bos dont we

kevin1812

HSC
fuck u
ok i made a few typo
what wif that shit about ruin girls life wif sex. that bullshit
ur_inner_child u should really see what money and a uni degree a can do 2 a girls along wif looks. every guy has the abillity 2 sweet talk.
i just choose not 2 sweet talk here cause i don't even i now i if there any chic here that good looking 4 me 2 sweet talk 2. if un can't sweet talk u can never get any girls 2 bed.

Last edited:

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
this is the 21st century. fair enough if you stick to that but honestly there doesnt seem to be a wide majority that do

HSC
Sex without feelings is not satisfying... It was 'ok' at first, but it was more of a confidence type thing - after having a shitty ending to a past-relationship.

hipPo3

HSC
kangaroo said:
Along with all other kinds of sexual immorality, sex before marriage / premarital sex is repeatedly condemned in Scripture (Acts 15:20; Romans 1:29; 1 Corinthians 5:1; 6:13,18; 7:2; 10:8; 12:21; Galatians 5:19; Ephesians 5:3; Colossians 3:5; 1 Thessalonians 4:3; Jude 7). The Bible promotes abstinence before marriage. Sex before marriage is just as wrong as adultery and other forms of sexual immorality, because they all involve having sex with someone you are not married to. Sex between a husband and his wife is the only form of sexual relations that God approves of (Hebrews 13:4).
u some kind of priest, or wannabe priest ?
Sex is a natural thing .. marriage isnt
God gave us wangs to dump our seed everywhere on this planet .. Adam wasnt married to Eve now was he ? .. what about Adam and Lillith .. he wasn't married to anyone yet his seed magikally implanted itself in Eve's womb.. 0o0o0o, God's contradicting himself

hipPo3

HSC
kevin1812 said:
fuck u
ok i made a few typo
ur_inner_child u should really see what money and a uni degree a can do 2 a girls along wif looks. every guy has the abillity 2 sweet talk.
i just choose not 2 sweet talk here cause i don't even i now i if there any chic here that good looking 4 me 2 sweet talk 2. if un can't sweet talk u can never get any girls 2 bed.
its not a typo when everything u say is hard to read out
theres millions of ways to get a girl .. but theres only so many moral ways to do it.
ur just wanting to get into virgin bush mate .. and sooner or later thats gonna turn into a sick fetish unless u change ur ways.

Acid

HSC
kevin1812 said:
fuck u
ok i made a few typo
LOL How the hell do you pass English? Or anything that involves communication?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
fuck u
ok i made a few typo
A "typo" is an understatement. This is not a case of words being misspelt, it's a case of typing up yabber that is barely comprehensible.

What are you trying to say about the money and uni degree? If you're trying to justify your friends' actions - well, those types of actions can't really be justified. If you're using the comparison between you and them to shine the better light on yourself - we're not buying it.
kevin1812 said:
Ok, that's just funny. I get the jist of the message even though it was a bloody mess. It's not a matter of you choosing to sweet-talk us into sleeping with you - because I think I speak for all girls here when I say: honey, we don't want you! ;)

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
wikiwiki said:
Hold on, that is a bit harsh. His theory deserves to be tested empirically.

Alright here goes my attempt to sweet talk you dreamerish:

If you have sexual relations with me, i'll give you candy.

What do you say?
I'd say nothing.

I'll kick you in the balls for thinking I was easy enough to be seduced by candy.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I'd say nothing.

I'll kick you in the balls for thinking I was easy enough to be seduced by candy.
Kick hard! so that he won't try it too often.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
laurel18 said:
Kick hard! so that he won't try it too often.
Hard enough so that he won't have the balls to be trying it ever again.

What a pun.

kevin1812

HSC
i don't want u any way u anyway cause i don't no what u look like. i never get girls of the internet. it's very sad.

wikiwiki that not hte type of sweet talk that i am talking about.
Acid u don't 't have 2 worry me cause i got 90 percent in my english half yearly exam.
in my last oral i got 8.5 out 10 so there no need 2 worry yets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)