How've your exams been so far? (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
I've only had ACCG200 so far, think I failed :(. I have MKTG101 tomorrow, I did f*** all work during semester so hopefully I can cram enough tonight to get me a pass. How about everyone else?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
I've had two.. Social psych was ok, I was happy with it. Finished crim today, all was fine until I got to uni and realised that I didnt have a bibliography, so when I got home I emailed my tutor it, and then realised that I didnt write the word count on the sheet... So I had to email her again. Grr... I'm so stressed!

I have psych on monday, and I'm worried about it...

HSC
N/A
I also have marketing tommorrow, and then *gasp* engl120 on monday... which I *very* worried about, and I haven't started cramming for it yet because of cul100 and mktg101...

Hopefully I'll pass mktg tommorrow, that's all I want/need... haven't looked at the case studies yet. La la la la la...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
i stuffed up.. was daydreaming too much in the exam..think i threw about 10% raw.. cos i didnt read the question properly..

bubble_tea

did gay in bio today.. :(
went to sleep at 3am today, woke up at 8.. crammed in the mornin and forgot the stuff i learnt last night.. -_-'

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
havent started them [i got 4 in a row starting on monday=( ]

X

xeuyrawp

I'm hoping my excellent writing style got me through a 3 hour exam where I essentially knew nothing.

I've got phil132 on Wednesday, which is short answer (15 mins per question).
Then AHST on Thursday the week after, so everything is spread out.

swisstruffles

HSC
b careful bout mtkg101..did it last yr n the final was a shock..lots of reading..ppl were surprised it was difficult!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
swisstruffles said:
b careful bout mtkg101..did it last yr n the final was a shock..lots of reading..ppl were surprised it was difficult!
Yeah isn't it like 100 m. choice questions and then some short answers? Were the multiple choice questions similar to those in the mid-semesters? And do they include the applications lectures stuff?

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
i remember there was an evil case study !!! with zillion of pages =( omg mktg101 was a killer

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
sukiyaki said:
i remember there was an evil case study !!! with zillion of pages =( omg mktg101 was a killer
i know the marketing article was WAYYYYY LONG at least 6 pages long if not more with teeny tiny tiny writing... no exaggeration needed

watch out!

the mc questions were bloody long as well!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
sukiyaki said:
If you don't do the short answers, can u still pass? Like I got the impression you only do them if you want higher grades

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
What is psy232? Is that health psych (that was such a random guess!)

See you tomorrow bright and early at 8! :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
omg accg and psych were sooo hard... i left over 1 and a half questions empty in accounting cuz i didnt know where to begin...
i hate uni
and exams and smelly people

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
failed stat, hope i get a PC 4 psych and a credit 4 soc essay

mktg101 2morrow!!!

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Oh gosh, can you teach Steve and I? We've made a deal: he'll teach me Darren's stuff, and I'll teach him neuropsych by Coltheart... but neither of us have actually listened to the lectures (since being in the lectures)...

I think I just want to re-learn wenderoth's stuff on a superficial level so I can answer his multi choice... I'll only consider his essay if its on the human critical period and that cat experiment.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
stat171 was pretty hard i hope i get my required credit so that i wont have to repeat it

econ 110 mc was fukd but overall was alright, im hoping for Cr-D i dunno tho, nething above P i really dont care

Coming up: ACST151- gonna b hard shit
COMP115- gonna b some stupid shit, what a crappy dept. what a crappy unit

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh mktg101 wuz a bitch n we full thought it'd b easy but if u cram all the lecture slides u'll definately get a pass

econ110 wuz boring and stat170 was ok

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)