How've your exams been so far? (2 Viewers)

Catastrophe

HSC
ReaveR said:
Assignment is worth 10%, and the two midsems 20% each.
I got D for both midsems, and Cr for the assignment, if I fail, I'll be pissed >=(

Exam was alright, I should've studied applications though, stupid facts.
Forgot it was Saturday and went to ERIC and wondered why it was closed, waited around until it opened...and there was only one staff person there today to serve like a hundred people hahah

Edit: ^ this is for marketing
man, i got one of those stupid fact questions wrong by a tiny bit...the coke market share in beverage segment, i remembered it was 50 SOMETHING....so i put 57%, answer is 53% when i checked at home...

lol, can u remember what choices u had for the first few of those stupid case study MC? mine is like mature product, coffee, multibranding, coke is star(WTF?), softdrink is development, demographic segmentation.....

i guessed 70% of those case studies..><

*hopeful*

HSC
Catastrophe said:
same as me LOL! tho i studied more last night, from 2pm to 12:30am, woke at 4am and crammed some more.
omg how can u get up afta 3.5 hrs of sleep ? esp at 4 am wen its freezing cold
or maybe i just have a total lack of motivation

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
easy, its called drunk friends who ring ya on your mobile asking you why their pants are burning :(

*hopeful*

HSC
lolz ok fair enuf ur half awake
but gettn out of bed 2 study ?

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeah i want to know too

i used to get up after an 1.5hrs of sleep... goto bed at 3am wake up at 4:30 but i consider it a nap..

do you do the same thing i do... and sleep on the couch in the lounge room and put your alarm on?

HSC
N/A
yenta said:
Yeah, for MKTG101....up to question 70 the mc questions were fine...had to guess about half the case studies questions, only because I barely studied application lectures and didn't think I'd need to remember pissy, unimportant figures about various companies...then for the schweppes case study the questions took awhile to answer, had to think about the question, go back through the article and find the answer, then think about it a bit more, then answer the question.

Short answers were fine except for the ethics question. Knew about deception but had to bullshit for manipulation and exploitation :)
SAME!!! haha.

Did someone mention earlier about leaving the exam after only an hour and a half? Because the guy sitting next to me in W5C220 left around then... was I *that* close to a BOS member?? dammit!

And big hugs to asylum regarding the CUL100 essay... I know how headache-inducing it is :( (and you know as well, considering how regularly I whinged to you via msn all of last week... heehee)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
iwannarock said:
Bibliography. f**************************************************ck!

nooooooooooooooooooooooo :mad: what the hell is the point in a bibliography when footnotes contain everything you use! bibliography would just take up even MORE words!

ah crap. i knew something would go wrong. too late to do anything about it now :( great.......just great
Oh, well, actually I dont know whether we really needed one or not to tell you the truth. I had a friend call me at 4.30 asking me whether I'd done one (at this stage I was already at uni) and I said no, and so emailed her one when I got home. I dont see why they would need one: mine consisted of the Crimes Act and the text.

ReaveR

HSC
Catastrophe said:
lol, can u remember what choices u had for the first few of those stupid case study MC? mine is like mature product, coffee, multibranding, coke is star(WTF?), softdrink is development, demographic segmentation.....

i guessed 70% of those case studies..><
Yeah I guessed a whole lot of the case studies questions..I think I also had mature product, coffee, multibranding, coke is a star and demographic segmentation.

And I pretty much guessed all of applications :p

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
*struggles through CUL100 essay*
I hear ya. What question are you doing? I'm doing q2, the one on identity and I'm talking about gender&sexuality..I think...I have EDUC105 tomorrow so my CUL essay has taken a backseat. Ah well..it's only worth 40%..lol. If I fail a subject this semester, I'm going to kill my ex for breaking up with me on Tuesday. All his fault.
Although the fact I'm on here right now instead of studying may be a contributing factor too.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha doing q4, can we all take turns killing your ex, since i dont have one recently, and i dont know if ill fail/pass cul haha

HSC
N/A
We will all pass cul.

We will all pass cul.

If we don't, we'll have to repeat for another semester *shudder*. Keep chanting...!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Repeat, ill kill my tutor and wear her face as a mask as i run through the uni CUL-ling the staff (hhahaha im so punny geddit!? )

(*is going insane*)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
RUB!X said:
econ110 - pc < me < pass
accg100 - pass < me < credit
stat170 - pass < me < credit

above based on confidence ... fucked up bigtime on econ >.<
gonna be a long time mate, you staying up for the race?
kimis got front row...

i think exams sucks balls, i have one for every subject... my friend doesnt have any this sem...

Catastrophe

HSC
clairegirl said:
yeah i want to know too

i used to get up after an 1.5hrs of sleep... goto bed at 3am wake up at 4:30 but i consider it a nap..

do you do the same thing i do... and sleep on the couch in the lounge room and put your alarm on?
nope...i was thinking i might stuff thae exam since i never go to any application lectures....so i cant really sleep well, had to leave at around 7am so i'll be more stuffed if i slept in.

but marketing was the easiest exam i done....the application lecture questions were in the ilectures so i got about 70% of them correct

now, i gotta cram 30 lectures of comp in 1 day.....and i never understand whats in the damn book...i'll be LMAO if i get a PC^^ :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
check out the night and 155 lectures as well...night ppl get to c more examples i think :p

HSC
N/A
*phew* I think I just passed my english exam... at least, I hope I did. :D

Meh, it's over! YAY!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Eexams have been good but i am stressing and i think i have made myself sick. I don't want to study because my stomach needs to go back to normal but not studying means more stressing.. catch 22.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
Eexams have been good but i am stressing and i think i have made myself sick. I don't want to study because my stomach needs to go back to normal but not studying means more stressing.. catch 22.
Wanna switch with my insomnia?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)