In appreciation of teachers who rock! Who's your fave? (1 Viewer)

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
lol our year advisor isnt like that great. but what is a year advisor like seriously meant to do anyway>? i dont think ours does anything`!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
oh yeah, how could i forget mr ST - the best legal teacher ever!!

*rocks up 45 minutes late for early morning triple period* "morning, sir!"
mr ST: "yeah whatever" *ticks name off roll*

i miss our legal class so much lol, our crazy discussions... ahhh :'(

oh yeah, and KK, my yr9 and 10 maths teacher... with his greek accent.. "sit down and shut up, girls!!"

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by veanz

I did Caringbah High 2003, and still, love Mrs Miller my english teacher. She is the most thoughtful, sincere, loving human being in the world. All you want to do, is do nice things for her and give her flowers. She's got a heart of gold, and on Grad day, cried soo much it was beautiful in knowing that she cared for us so much.
I'm currently attending Caringbah. (year 11)

Mr. Bush - He rambles on about surfing, but he's a really nice teacher. I talked too much and barely listened in class, and he still gave me 1 for application. :p

Mrs. Ticker - She's funny and the I always look forward to French because its fun. We play games and win lollies. For this year's French, for every single birthday, she brings chocolate cake and a singing candle to celebrate that person's birthday. We also have easter egg hunts. :D

Oh, and you can't forget Mr. Lewis! :rofl: Nobody listened to him in class, and I heard his pants fell down once?

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Mamre Christian College

Mrs Cayzer - My year 11 and 12 english teacher, l think l would be struggling without your help and you have made be realise that english isn't as bad after all.

Mr James - Your jokes suck but your a great teacher! (Chemistry, Biology and year 11 General Maths teacher)

Erskine Park High

Mr Olive - My year 7 English teacher, you made me like the subject (even though you were an easy marker!)

Mrs Jakes - Nice, caring teacher and a wonderful Chinese teacher.

Banks Public School

Mrs Croad - You always said l was a pleasure to teach and it was a pleasure to be your student.

Miss Hackney - My second cousin and my HSIE teacher in year 6.

Last edited:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Ms bow- my current ext 1 english teacher and my year 11 ext teacher and my year 10 english teacher
i love her. she made me love english

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
ms. weir, my old latin teacher (retired now). not incredibly popular becuase she was quite strict but she was really good. explained things well and made you remember. so dedicated and, seriously, the only reason that i understand anything in latin now.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Sugar
I'm currently attending Caringbah. (year 11)

hey, do you know sharne?? she left last year to go to penrith. she's my cousin. :)

Marie-Paule

the best 2 two teachers were probably my maths teacher in like yr 8-9 and my economics teacher shes so good

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
hey, do you know sharne?? she left last year to go to penrith. she's my cousin. :)
Yep! She was one of the most talkative people in our grade. :p

I think it was a good choice to go to a local high school, because I heard she had to wake up at 5 o'clock or 5:30 in the morning to travel to school. :eek:

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Ms Tsevekidis, ex-Sefton High, now Chester Hill High. BEST ENGLISH TEACHER EVER! I love you miss :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Sugar

Yep! She was one of the most talkative people in our grade. :p

I think it was a good choice to go to a local high school, because I heard she had to wake up at 5 o'clock or 5:30 in the morning to travel to school. :eek:
haha, sharne and I are a lot alike that way. ;)
yeh she was waking up even at 4.30 some days, so I think it's good that she changed, even though at the time she was devastated to leave. :)

anyway, back to topic...
I like some teachers. if any of you have to good fortune to have an english teacher named andrew ryder, LUCKY! not that I have any idea what he's like as a teacher, but damn the man is hot.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
so u sit in class basically beside yourself with distraction and dont learnt anything about english but its fun cos he's hot? hmm...that sounds about right...:D

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
hmm for some reason the english teachers from sefton high are always good....my teacher used to teach at sefton a while back *b4 1995

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)