In appreciation of teachers who rock! Who's your fave? (2 Viewers)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by elizarose
Hey mr oakhill boy do you remember Mr Russo, he used to teach at your school before 2003 and he was a bit of a push over. He was a bit like those fully sick italian bros :)
Yeh I remember him, but he never taught me

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
my year coordinator is mad too! mr brooks is the best.. hes so nice he always says hi to me
Is that Kevin Brooks? (He is a newbie to OLMC, about a year ago)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
Is that Kevin Brooks? (He is a newbie to OLMC, about a year ago)
yeh its big kev.. lol he teaches history (how freaky u know someone that knows me :|)
i think he came in like year 10 (im in yr 12 now) and when our year coordinator left to go to monte last yr he took the job

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I used to teach with him (now it wont be hard to find out where I am!!). I actually saw him a couple of days ago at DFO..a bit embarassing as we were um, shopping with the wifes......... you know how guys are when it comes to shopping!!
LOL
:)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
Yeah, I used to teach with him (now it wont be hard to find out where I am!!). I actually saw him a couple of days ago at DFO..a bit embarassing as we were um, shopping with the wifes......... you know how guys are when it comes to shopping!!
LOL
:)
haha im so asking him about u
ill send him an email lol
maybe he can start coming on bos lol...
then again im not sure if i want teachers seeing how i act on these forums.. :| i wear a badge i should be respectable lol

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by SpoRTsGaL
snapperhead, has anyone mentioned you as their fave teacher?
pssht.......naw. I dont think any of my students actually use the forums, just the main site (does that makes sense?). Though I did point out the forums to my Yr 11's and sortof put my foot in it and told them my nick......

Maybe one day......... :(
LOL

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by cro_angel
haha im so asking him about u
ill send him an email lol
maybe he can start coming on bos lol...
then again im not sure if i want teachers seeing how i act on these forums.. :| i wear a badge i should be respectable lol
I dont think he knows how to use a computer!!
LOL

blitzacer

HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
ms drummond is really good, for our journeys assessment no one in our class got below a B. plus she likes buffy :p

mr yalichev has been a total legend to me all through high school, and is still very supportive, despite my having been the worst french student ever
I currently have ms drummond for english, and i must say shes quite interesting and refreshing (miss macdonald just scares the shit out of me o_o) as an english teacher, however it was a shame that i got owned for my english assessment on modernism...11/20 >.>

Mr Yalichev is my japanese teacher and also my year advisor, and he rocks ^^ he made me want to do japanese, even though i'm not that good at it :D

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
dont worry, english gets a LOT easier, in a lot of ways yr 11 is harder than yr 12
i miss yalichev :( trevini is a kickass year advisor though
fuck this post was written a long time ago
im very bored

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)