In appreciation of teachers who rock! Who's your fave? (1 Viewer)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
My Geo and BSA teacher, shes an absolute bloody legend! When we have a class with her she does enough worrying about how we will go for everyone. In BSA when we were doing practical lessons she would call a staff meeting at random just as an excuse to drink coffee n eat biscuits n cake hehehe.
My Eng teacher. He is an absolute champion! He makes me feel really calm about the HSC, all other teachers fret, stress out and act as though its the end of the world, where this teacher is just like "As long as you are happy with what you get out of it I will not mind...its not the end of the world if you do not do as well as expected..."
I had the worlds greatest Science teacher in Year 7,9 and 10. Although she was late 40s and dressing as though shew as our age (although she had the body for it so who can blame her) she knew how to make us laugh as well as teach us everything we needed to know...which included the day we were taken out onto a grass hill and we were to burn our initials into paper and I started a fire...

Ive had many great teachers, all have their own reasons for being great...these are just a few

Emma-Jayde

Muahahahaha
HSC
Who bumped a year old thread? :rolleyes:

But anyway, just because it's here, I love my chemistry teacher.
She can make classes fun and enjoyable, but still teach us everything we need to know, plus some extra, in a way that we remember a lot of it.
My music extension teacher is brilliant too. She's one of those teachers who you sometimes forget is actually a teacher.
My maths teacher is also great. Maths lessons are something the whole class can look forward to, and we don't even complain much when we have maths followed by maths extension right after!
They're all fantastic people will go out of their way to help us.

Last edited:

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
my maths teacher rocks... thinks of u as a person (not just a student....lol)
my maths teacher is probably the main reason why i developed an increased love for maths... very inspiring

infact we chose to nominate her for the teacher of year award just the other day...

I hope she wins!!!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
My maths teacher is the best
We <3 u Miss Purcell! :)

my old maths teacher was so crap...
Grr Shanno!

Aimz- Lou.

My Ancient History teacher is a deadset legend. She has poured heaps of energy into me this year, marking extra things and giving up her own time to go over things.
My English Adv and Ext teacher is also beautiful- she's like a second mum, and she is SO encouraging.

[trent]

HSC
Mr Sajko - The best modern history teacher of polish origin I have ever met!

hornbag_tom

in a mundane reality where losers constantly piss
HSC
Miss Hale from Erina High School is the best teacher...we lost her half way through the year because she had a baby, but she continued to help us through the trials and all our assessments...its refreshing to have a teacher who isnt in the job for the money or the holidays, and someone who isnt bored with teaching. we all miss her, especially because we could have a whinge with her about all the other dickhead teachers at erina...miss white rocks as well!

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
Jorge Diaz - the school gymnasium just got named after him :)

he was the best bball coach and PDHPE teacher ever ! with his funny lil anecdotes and bets with students at athletics carnivals.. shame i only had him as a teacher and coach in year 7 and 8.

get_born

Even though I fail all my maths exams, my maths teacher still has to be the best teacher I've ever had. :)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
Best teacher ever at my school was Mrs Nancy Lloyd-Green (former Eng teacher of Lithgow high, now teaching at Chatswood high) She is a great teacher and has been a source of support for me for the last four yrs and continues to be and I love her to bits! Not a day goes by where I don't appreciate everything that she has done for me.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
My maths teacher is a champion!!!! Mr V rocks!!! hes soo goddamn funny, and witty. and he made me develop my love for maths. He's the best teacher ive ever had, for anything. He's always so willing to stay back in a free, or have extra lessons with me before exams.

klaw

HSC
My year 10 commerce teacher was the best. We did no work for 90% of the periods (literally, we'd just have lessons where he said, "alright, let's relax today", and we wouldn't do any work at all, nor did he talk about stuff related to our work. Sometimes when we had an assessment for another subject on that day, he'd let us prepare in his class!). Yet, a week before exams, he'd be able to cover the whole course and explain it well too! We ended up with like 8 of the top 10 (there were 4 commerce classes)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
ahh Mr Menkes by far. He's the head of HSC marking process for history in NSW i think. Or something like that. Awesome sense of humour. Haha uses some jokes far too often such as

'i had hair once'

god i love him.. even if he sometimes bullies me =[

too bad im not doing any history subjects.. i might swap or some shit later on maybe? i love the guy.

'i had friends once'..

rofl

'turn off the fan its messing up my hair'

i really do love the guy's sense of humour =]

EDIT: yeah.. he's head-history teacher in girraween high school

hard not to like the guy.. unless your one of the people that slacks off .. hehe .. ohh well .. serves the bastards right

Last edited:

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
my Fav teacher by far is my Society and Culture teacher, Ms Beckett or whitey...she is THE BEST TEACHER EVER!!! i dont know any other teacher who puts in so much of their own time to help her students, or cares about their students as much as her...she deserves flowers and pressies every day of the week!!

then again my english teacher, Ms Doyle rocks as does my Biology and Year advisor Ms May

hmm all my teachers are awesome :)

mahuligan

HSC
aha this thread is olddddd but..

Penrith High School

Duclos kicks ass in economics

ms lemaquarnd (however u spell it) was the greatest fun in english she was so cool haha but i think she left to become head teacher in another school though

howie looks like batman but he is such a gun in english and hes the president of the teachers association or something along those lines

laverty is a sweetheart she made legal studies our favourite subject

stone really cares about his students

silverstone is one cool hippie

lol i could go on for ages

penrith had heaps good teachers back in the day * sigh *

okay im done with my reminiscing :p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
My year 12 English teacher is very awesome. She's such a hard worker and I love her big fat Greek anectotes.

dukey

HSC
All my teachers are great. Even the librarian and year advisor :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)