Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
veterandoggy said:
i was talking about the seemingly "useless" appendix has a reason to be there; the different stages of the human embryo are clearly stated; worker bees being female. allof these show that, since they are true, and they couldnt have in all probability been known, and so a god exists, and we didnt evolve.
someone forgot to refresh...

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i dont know why you keep raving about the worker bees or the appendix, but i already proved it to you , that people of the time believed in alot more stuff that was proven completly wrong. And that even if it was true that people knew worker bees where female , i dont know why you cling on to that idea and use it as evidence to support your god belief, i can use a different historical fact of people thinking the sun rotated around the earth, and say well people thought that way and were proven to be completely wrong, so they must be wrong about god aswell. Same logic , same stupid way of thinking
lol that is the only things i can remember at the time.
did any belief made by muslims be proven incorrect? if so, how few were they?

different people, different way of thinking

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
acmilan said:
1. Biologists studied/noticed/explained embryonic development stages well before the koran. Look up Ibn-Qayyim, Aristotle, Samuel ha-Yehudi, Needham etc. etc. Most importantly, look up Galen

2. Evolution doesn't say we came from monkeys

The proof of Fermat's last theorem is so beautiful and complex that very few people can even begin to comprehend it, and I doubt anyone would even be able to reproduce it. Therefore, God must have given the proof Andrew Wiles, allowing him to reproduce it word for word.
sorry im a little lost. i am saying he thing about monkeys becuse it is what the person i was aiming it at probably believes it. besides, that piece of information was irrelevant to my question, which was where did the super atom come from

is fermats theorem proving evolution or disproving it?

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
sorry im a little lost. i am saying he thing about monkeys becuse it is what the person i was aiming it at probably believes it. besides, that piece of information was irrelevant to my question, which was where did the super atom come from

is fermats theorem proving evolution or disproving it?
I doubt waf thinks we came from monkeys. And the fermats theorem comment was basically a mimic of your comment about how no human could have written the koran, it has nothing to do with evolution.

==GUMBY==

HSC
ATTENTION VETERANDOGGY;YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! YOU AND YOUR QU'RAN!!!

The embryological “discovers” stated in the Qur’an are no more than the following of Greek antiquity and knowledge, the Qur'an refers to nutfah, which translates as "semen" and does not refer to both sperm and eggs as most Muslims propose with regards to embryological advancements, which are poorly re-constructed finding of an era at the beginning of a scientific revolution. Not to mention one of Mohammed's companions who was the famous Doctor Harith Ibn Kalada, who studied at the school of Jundishapur in Persia. He would have been well acquainted with the teachings of Aristotle, Hippocrates, and Galen. The 3 people stated had already made the scientific noting on the embryological findings, and thus- not of the word of God, but the plagiarism of man, Islam disgusts me.

The next point of interest is the Sura 86:6 which says seminal fluid issues from between the loins and ribs, last I checked- my sperm was being produced in my testicles, perhaps the Qur’an is stupid and wrong or Muslims men are just freaks of nature, I’ll let the gallery make their own decision accordingly. And you will note- this so called word of God was but infact a mistake of Hippocrates, again- Islam is a plagiarist of man, and not the word of God.

Lastly; the Sura 23:12-14 says God created man from:
1]"wet earth, then placed him as (a drop of) sperm (nutfah) in a safe lodging;
2]then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood (alaqa);
3]then out of that clot We made a (foetus) lump (mudghah),
4]then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then We developed out of it another creature."

This again is direct plagerism from the Great Greek phyisican Galen, who was writing his works about the 4 stages of life around 150AD, you will note; this is total plagiarism, and not the word of God as it is not the true biological process as proven by the Scientific community for a large number of years.

The Qur’an is a book of lies and plagiaristic non-sense stolen from the work of ill informed Ancient Greeks to impress the local Arabian barabiarn tribes with false scientific claims to marvel them into the clutches of stupidity. Word of God... I think not.

Good day to you infidel

Last edited:

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
boris said:
Because Christian's have never murdered innocent civilians or other religious before either, have they?
The wars in Iraq, Afghanistan etc has resulted in killings of innocent women men and kids.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
==GUMBY== said:
ATTENTION VETERANDOGGY;YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!! YOU AND YOUR QU'RAN!!!

The embryological “discovers” stated in the Qur’an are no more than the following of Greek antiquity and knowledge, the Qur'an refers to nutfah, which translates as "semen" and does not refer to both sperm and eggs as most Muslims propose with regards to embryological advancements, which are poorly re-constructed finding of an era at the beginning of a scientific revolution. Not to mention one of Mohammed's companions who was the famous Doctor Harith Ibn Kalada, who studied at the school of Jundishapur in Persia. He would have been well acquainted with the teachings of Aristotle, Hippocrates, and Galen. The 3 people stated had already made the scientific noting on the embryological findings, and thus- not of the word of God, but the plagiarism of man, Islam disgusts me.

The next point of interest is the Sura 86:6 which says seminal fluid issues from between the loins and ribs, last I checked- my sperm was being produced in my testicles, perhaps the Qur’an is stupid and wrong or Muslims men are just freaks of nature, I’ll let the gallery make their own decision accordingly. And you will note- this so called word of God was but infact a mistake of Hippocrates, again- Islam is a plagiarist of man, and not the word of God.

Lastly; the Sura 23:12-14 says God created man from:
1]"wet earth, then placed him as (a drop of) sperm (nutfah) in a safe lodging;
2]then We made the sperm into a clot of congealed blood (alaqa);
3]then out of that clot We made a (foetus) lump (mudghah),
4]then We made out of that lump bones and clothed the bones with flesh; then We developed out of it another creature."

This again is direct plagerism from the Great Greek phyisican Galen, who was writing his works about the 4 stages of life around 150AD, you will note; this is total plagiarism, and not the word of God as it is not the true biological process as proven by the Scientific community for a large number of years.

The Qur’an is a book of lies and plagiaristic non-sense stolen from the work of ill informed Ancient Greeks to impress the local Arabian barabiarn tribes with false scientific claims to marvel them into the clutches of stupidity. Word of God... I think not.

Good day to you infidel
smell the fresh air sunshine. nutfah means sexual discharge, not semen. and there ae plenty of things that the prophet said in the area of medicine that, because he is the prophet, people ignore, but had hippocrates said it, people would have swallowed it like they had found it out themselves.

link me to the thing about galen, i would like to read it.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
soha said:
dont waste your time arguing with fools
because they are simply fools
whoever they may be
and no dont be all like "ur the fool soha"
shut up infidels
if you have nothing to contribute to the arguement becuase you are out of ideas to back up your claims , dont post here . Go raise your post count else where

==GUMBY==

HSC
smell the fresh air sunshine. nutfah means sexual discharge, not semen.
ROFL, and what do you think a sexual discharge is a reference to?

and there ae plenty of things that the prophet said in the area of medicine that, because he is the prophet, people ignore, but had hippocrates said it, people would have swallowed it like they had found it out themselves.
This sentence lacks structure and is poorly constructed,
state your terms and revaluate your point clearly, then get back to me.

link me to the thing about galen, i would like to read it.
Most of my information comes from written text books, however, a quick Yahoo search leads me here:

http://vesalius.northwestern.edu/chapters/FA.aa.03.html

Have a read, buy the book if you must, and re-evaluate your theological position accordingly.

NOTE: You have approached my post with honor, you have not cursed me nor me attacked me personally, for this I respect you, and will return the respect. An exchange of ideas like adults should, will follow this conversation. Salam.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
lol that is the only things i can remember at the time.
did any belief made by muslims be proven incorrect? if so, how few were they?

different people, different way of thinking
First of all you you were argueing a differnt thing. You said people knew things like worker bees are female at the time of no technology, and they were correct , therefore they must be correct about god. I already proved why you were wrong on this. Its becuase You relate two completely differnt topics to form your argement. then i used the same logic and said theres many more other things that were proven wrong, that mean god doesnt exist.

Now you are asking if any belief by muslims was proven incorrect. Well basicly the whole thread is showing how incorrect religions are including islam. The main argument is that what you believe about the creation of humans , is wrong becuase theres scientific evidence to back it up. I wont go into it , but my point is to athiests the points presented to show the bliefs of muslims are wrong, are good enough for them to safely say that god doesnt exist, and the quran is written by people.
However people like you who cling on to their beliefs dismiss these points presented and say they are not sufficient enough and you still think that the quran is true.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
==GUMBY== said:
ROFL, and what do you think a sexual discharge is a reference to?

This sentence lacks structure and is poorly constructed,
state your terms and revaluate your point clearly, then get back to me.

Most of my information comes from written text books, however, a quick Yahoo search leads me here:

http://vesalius.northwestern.edu/chapters/FA.aa.03.html

Have a read, buy the book if you must, and re-evaluate your theological position accordingly.

NOTE: You have approached my post with honor, you have not cursed me nor me attacked me personally, for this I respect you, and will return the respect. An exchange of ideas like adults should, will follow this conversation. Salam.
sexual discharge is both semen and ova, unless im mistaken

my mother gave my book to someone to read, so i cant give you examples now. maybe if your still active here ill post some up, but basically things which the prophet said in relation to healing arent taken as seriously as if they were said by hippocrates

ill read it now.

lol did you think that i am that flamingly bad? i dont exactly swear. i think i have sworn here more than i have ever sworn in my whole life! besides, i have blown off at fools because that is what they are.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
perfectionist said:
The wars in Iraq, Afghanistan etc has resulted in killings of innocent women men and kids.
sar·casm (sär'kăz'əm) pronunciation
n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See synonyms at wit1.

[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
First of all you you were argueing a differnt thing. You said people knew things like worker bees are female at the time of no technology, and they were correct , therefore they must be correct about god. I already proved why you were wrong on this. Its becuase You relate two completely differnt topics to form your argement. then i used the same logic and said theres many more other things that were proven wrong, that mean god doesnt exist.

Now you are asking if any belief by muslims was proven incorrect. Well basicly the whole thread is showing how incorrect religions are including islam. The main argument is that what you believe about the creation of humans , is wrong becuase theres scientific evidence to back it up. I wont go into it , but my point is to athiests the points presented to show the bliefs of muslims are wrong, are good enough for them to safely say that god doesnt exist, and the quran is written by people.
However people like you who cling on to their beliefs dismiss these points presented and say they are not sufficient enough and you still think that the quran is true.
if i didnt think that the quran is true, nor did i believe in what i was never meant to know, and any thing else that is unseen, then how would i be muslim?

6 articles of faith: belief in god; his angels; his books; his prophets; the day of judgement; and the unseen.

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
sar·casm (sär'kăz'əm) pronunciation
n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
3. The use of sarcasm. See synonyms at wit1.

[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]
thnx
:rolleyes:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
if i didnt think that the quran is true, nor did i believe in what i was never meant to know, and any thing else that is unseen, then how would i be muslim?

6 articles of faith: belief in god; his angels; his books; his prophets; the day of judgement; and the unseen.
i am saying you believe in the Quran , but i am saying that you only keep believing in it, becuase you keep dismissing solid evidence against it, just becuase it doesnt go with your belief.

your muslim becuase you were born near muslims and that had a big influence on you. Then someone influenced you to believe in it, and like a snowball going down a hill, your ignorance began growing so rapidly , that no scientific or other proof against islam can make you think outside your little islamic world.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
yes, all of it came from him, delivered by gabriel, why?
theres clearly verses addressed to Allah. That means someone wrote them, otherwise they dont make sence about allah.

51:50 Therefor flee unto Allah; lo! I am a plain warner unto you from him.

translation

You shall escape to GOD. I am sent by Him to you as a manifest warner.

-------------------------------------------------
and another section

1:1 In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Who is the author of the Quran?
Is Allah kind and merciful?
1:2 Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
1:3 The Beneficent, the Merciful.
1:4 Master of the Day of Judgment,
1:5 Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
1:6 Show us the straight path,
1:7 The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

this is obviously written by a person praising allah. It would sound stupid for allah to say

1_ In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

2- Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
theres clearly verses addressed to Allah. That means someone wrote them, otherwise they dont make sence about allah.

51:50 Therefor flee unto Allah; lo! I am a plain warner unto you from him.

translation

You shall escape to GOD. I am sent by Him to you as a manifest warner.

-------------------------------------------------
and another section

1:1 In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful. Who is the author of the Quran?
Is Allah kind and merciful?
1:2 Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,
1:3 The Beneficent, the Merciful.
1:4 Master of the Day of Judgment,
1:5 Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.
1:6 Show us the straight path,
1:7 The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray.

this is obviously written by a person praising allah. It would sound stupid for allah to say

1_ In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

2- Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe.
Maybe allah's just a self absorbed vain prick.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
withoutaface said:
Maybe allah's just a self absorbed vain prick.
watch you mouth you animal.

sasha, i will give you your reply, and hopefully no more to withoutabrain.

for that chapter,we are reading the verses, so he has set it out so that it is like a conversation with him.

and this chapter is what we say everytime we pray, and since prayer is a conversation with allah, allah responds to us when we say these verses. these are his responses more or less:

1:2 my servant has praised me
1:3 my servant has glorified me
1:4 my servant has exalted me
1:5 not sure, but allah says he will grant his servant whatever he wishes
1:6-7 not sure exactly too, but he says that this is what my servant has asked for, and this is what he will receive.

and if the people in congregational prayer say "ameen" after verse 1:7, and it coincides with an angel's ameen (they pray with us), all their past sins will be forgiven. imo i think that is the closest thing to "believe, and you will be saved"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)