Israel preparing strike against Iran (1 Viewer)

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
boris said:
you heard it here first people

also they are doing it with or without american support

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,24750771-29277,00.html
Can't say I'm surprised. Iran is projected to have nukes in 2 to 6 months. America has been quietly contemplating it as well, although they said they wouldn't back Israel if they launched a strike without American consent.

Edit: lol at the article. The Liberals are having a cry because many teachers are left-wing?

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
I once again voice my hope that Iran will be able to defend its sovereignity and right to produce nuclear power/weapons by blowing Israel somewhere into the Mediterranean.

Anyway I'm pretty sure I already posted an article on this. Also, posting articles pertaining to Israel is my shtick - back off.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
How couldn't you see this coming.

QUICK, ISRAEL! BEFORE THEY RECEIVE THE ANTI AIRCRAFT SHIT FROM RUSSIA! QUICK!!!!!!!!

Operation Opera 2.0

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
Just wait to Likud wins government. :)

In all seriousness, fellow mega-rhino compatriots, this is great news for the Israeli kingdome. Iran and its terrorist regime will soon pose no threats to Israeli autonomy and its goal of eradicating all Arabs by 2020. I call in the 2020 summit - a summit of a mountain made of dead Palestinians.

Last edited by a moderator:

rasengan90

HSC
Go team Israel! Well not so much a team...Go Israel...

Zionist

HSC
This must have sent shiver down the spine of Ayatollah :haha:

ASNSWR127

HSC
bigboyjames said:
iran should jsut bomb the fuck out of those shit ass landstealers.....ha! go back to europe where those israelis truely belong.
is that guy in your sig pic the chasder guy dressed up as a pedo?

has anyone seen that clip - the song lol sooooo funny looks exactly like him!

*sigh*

ASNSWR127

HSC
bigboyjames said:
wtf...we are talking about the annihilation of israel here...stick to the fucking topic ok?
sod off

do you think that discussing it on BoS based on some unsubstantiated BS from a Murdoch paper is going to matter??

now answer my question

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
ASNSWR127 said:
sod off

do you think that discussing it on BoS based on some unsubstantiated BS from a Murdoch paper is going to matter??

now answer my question
but what matter here is the hypothetical situation where Israel will be pushed back into the Mediterranean....so shut the fuck up.

Last edited by a moderator:

ASNSWR127

HSC
bigboyjames said:
ofcourse not you half witted jew inbred.

but what matter here is the hypothetical situation where Israel will be pushed back into the Mediterranean....so shut the fuck up.
OK then to all the little arm chair (more likely computer chair) warriors/would be jihadis on BoS.

Of course israel wil not be pushed into te med - it is stupid to propose that.

The US is too strong, nothing will happen - nobody is stupid enough to make their ultimate destruction assured by launching nuclear attacks on Israel.

This sort of sensationalist BS is what I would expect from the hyped up little twots of BoS and the sensationalist Murdoch media...

what you are proposing is preposterous.

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
ASNSWR127 said:
OK then to all the little arm chair (more likely computer chair) warriors/would be jihadis on BoS.

Of course israel wil not be pushed into te med - it is stupid to propose that.

The US is too strong, nothing will happen - nobody is stupid enough to make their ultimate destruction assured by launching nuclear attacks on Israel.

This sort of sensationalist BS is what I would expect from the hyped up little twots of BoS and the sensationalist Murdoch media...

what you are proposing is preposterous.
This.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Youre convinced that the Iranian leadership are too rational and uncertain about the afterlife to attack Israel?

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Iron said:
Youre convinced that the Iranian leadership are too rational and uncertain about the afterlife to attack Israel?
But Iranians aren't arabs. Take the Iranian out of Iran, they become agnostic! It's happened in my experience.

Not as indoctrinated...

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Iron said:
Their parliament is rational enough, and I doubt they'd want to bomb their own holy sites or the Palestinians (not that they like them). And anything surgical against Israel they don't need nukes for.

I support any pre-emptive strike by Israel or NATO, though. Too high a risk of the Ayatollah having a bad day and going crazy with nukes, or Islamic militants gaining control of nuclear material.

It should be pointed out that any such strike would be similar to the one against Iraq in the 1980's: non-nuclear, surgical, and aimed only at nuclear production sites. Or this one against Syria in 2007.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
Irans population has doubled since 1970 :confused:

2/3s of the population is under 25? Holy fuck

They could mobilise 1 million men if needed

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)