It's All About the Hair (1 Viewer)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Hey peoples
I was wondering if people can help and give me some advice of what shampoos/conditions you think does your hair excellent justice.
I have naturally wavy-ish hair that flicks up at the tip, and these days it's going boring, dead and not as hot as it used to be.

So please, share on what you think is the best shampoo for volume and shine.
Thanks.

HSC
the green garnier one. it doesn't fuck up your hair like pantene or herbal essences, and it smells awesome too.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
it's called natural essenses. it doesn't look like it's good and i never wanted to use it, but after i used it my hair went so damn smooth. :eek:
also, i don't brush wet hair, ever. and i don't towel dry, because it damages hair.
my hair's long, so i have to take good care to prevent split ends '-_-

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i use herbal essence, sun silk might also be good for wavy-ish hair - good for thickish hair *shrugs*
but if your hair is dead like dry, you need to use hair treatment to get back the shine and its health. For me, Loreal Intense Repair is a very good rinse-out treatment ;) ;) ;)
Loreal is very good, facial and hair products *thumbs up*

HSC
the ends of my hair suck .. probably due to my sick fascination with not completely drying my hair before i use a straightener and hearing the ends sizzle. hahah. i should really stop that.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
katietheskatie said:
the ends of my hair suck .. probably due to my sick fascination with not completely drying my hair before i use a straightener and hearing the ends sizzle. hahah. i should really stop that.
that's scary hearing the sizzling sounds*shivers* seems like the hair is burning! o_O
always dry your hair completely when using the hair straightener :)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I'm trying so bad not to overuse my straighter. Oh, I like to add, Pantene Extra Straight and Relaxing Creme is really good for straightening hair. It makes it shiney, non-frizzy and keeps it straighter for longer. Plus it smells good.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i have loreal vitamino colour, its so damn good

katietheskatie said:

my hair straightener smells like burnt toast, that cant be good

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
natstar said:
I tried the John Frieda (sp) one for Brunettes. Its goood
Does it work for non-brunettes =s
I wonder what shampoo the Asian girls with awesume shiney hair use. I mean, I'm Asian, yet I don't have straight, shiney asian hair. *sniffle*

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
that's scary hearing the sizzling sounds*shivers* seems like the hair is burning! o_O
always dry your hair completely when using the hair straightener :)
i know it's really bad for your hair, but like i said before its kind of a sick fascination, like one of those 'i'm only doing this because i know i shouldn't' kind of things.

oh, and don't bother with that john frieda brilliant brunette shampoo/conditioner etc. the beach blonde stuff is pretty awesome, but the brunette one is way useless and overpriced. and it doesn't even smell that good!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i straighten my hair every day, its terrible
But I bet it looks nice. Oh, what we girls will do in the name of beauty.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
Not sure about volume; but i used Fructice for a while and the smell is SO GOOD you wanna eat it!

Is that what everyone means by "the green garnier shampoo" :confused:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
LOL yeah come to think of it..aren't the bottles all green?

HSC
yeah, i was referring to fructis. the sleek and shine one is good, but it doesn't smell as good as the original.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)