It's All About the Hair (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah, ceramic ones work heaps better and don't damage your hair quite as much. plus they heat up in like five seconds unlike the other ones which take foreverrrr.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
but, they still burn ur ears like the other ones :)

jus it happens quicker

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
i dont straighten my hair, its pretty straight already. plus i just cant be bothered to spend half an hour on my hair - usually i just brush it, then either put it back or up or style it somehow and whack a few bobby pins in it to make it look halfway neat. takes about 5 mins. low maintenance :p
but i really need to cut my hair...its down to my waist and growing...now its taking me ages to plait/braid/style because it just keeps going!! u think ur at the bottom and then...wham - another 10 cm appears. lol

0Jade0

HSC
I wish I had dead straight hair... My hair is really curly and takes ages to straighten, not to mention it goes down to my ass...I'm just about to go straighten it now. I have Musta (is that how you spell it?) Anyway it works really well.

Crazy Horse

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
my hair is straight already, I don't straighten it more coz then it looks too flat, i like it to look a bit wavy so i plat it, if i want it straight then I don't plat it.
My hairs the same.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
i dont straighten my hair, its pretty straight already. plus i just cant be bothered to spend half an hour on my hair - usually i just brush it, then either put it back or up or style it somehow and whack a few bobby pins in it to make it look halfway neat. takes about 5 mins. low maintenance :p
but i really need to cut my hair...its down to my waist and growing...now its taking me ages to plait/braid/style because it just keeps going!! u think ur at the bottom and then...wham - another 10 cm appears. lol
mine is too, sometimes if im going out , i put 2 or 3 plaits in my hair and it seems to take forever,but i like it long, if i cut it short, i know i'd regret it.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
natstar said:
can u get battery operated straightners?
Yeah! There is one! I can't remember the name of the brand that makes it but there is definately one. I remember the ad showed a girl straightening her hair in the club toilets. Pretty awesume even thought I wouldn't keep it in my bag when clubbing.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
hahaha shit, one of my friends is exactly like that. every time we're at a club and we go to the bathroom for a freshen up, she pulls out her eyelash curlers. omg.. thank god she doesnt know about the battery-operated hair straightener.. we'd be in the bathrooms the whole night

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
LOL. I don't even bother with reapplying makeup. It's just going to come off after 10minutes of dancing anyway

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
i take some makeup with me just incase, but don't usually reapply it

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I like those Loreal tissue wipe things. They are really good to wipe off oil and sweaty faces. And it feels really refreshing.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
I havn't tried them, but sometimes I use makeup wipes to remove my makeup , and they are really good.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh when i take my makeup off after a hard days work...

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Yeahhh I love makeup wipes. These ones I had are some oil control tissues. I haven't seem them around lately though..

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
maybe argo bought every pack in australia to wipe off the makeup covering his "shaving cuts"

HSC
Asian hair is so boringly straight. I really dont get girls who straigten their straight hair. It's so dumb.

To make black hair shiny, the Sunsilk Originals 'For Maximum shine' one (the one with the gold circle) is really good... but does Herbal Essence smell good or what??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)