It's All About the Hair (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
funky_a said:
Yeahhh I love makeup wipes. These ones I had are some oil control tissues. I haven't seem them around lately though..
yeah, I don't need oil control ones, I just use normal ones.

braad said:
is there sumthing wrong with that??
no brad:)

Napstar

Banned
HSC
omg lol
wen i usd a hair straitenr once it woz relly bad
kekeke i fink i undastan how 2 use i now tho

HSC
Napstar said:
omg lol
wen i usd a hair straitenr once it woz relly bad
kekeke i fink i undastan how 2 use i now tho
honey, i think you need to find a dictionary before you tackle something like a hair straightener.

the thing i hate about my hair is that it's fine as hell, and it just kind of sits there .. does anyone have any suggestions? all the magazines say blowdry your hair upside down etc, but firstly that makes me feel like a tool, and secondly it doesn't really work.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
lol brad :uhhuh:
hahaha! my tally from u lolling at me is now $3 :)

<3 OZGIRL...ur makin me rich!

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
katietheskatie said:
honey, i think you need to find a dictionary before you tackle something like a hair straightener.

the thing i hate about my hair is that it's fine as hell, and it just kind of sits there .. does anyone have any suggestions? all the magazines say blowdry your hair upside down etc, but firstly that makes me feel like a tool, and secondly it doesn't really work.
My hair has gotten thinner too. I just use those perfume for fine hair because it gives it volume. Other than that I try to keep it not too long and have it layered. I don't know why, but it just makes it look thicker.

shortie_689

HSC
Wow I finally feel that my work in a chemist has paid off...
I was a speciallist in the hair care aisle...
Well my opinion is...
When you wash your hair shampoo twice and condition once (depending on your hair whehter it gets oily quickly or is really dry differ the amount of conditioner)
I suggest that you alternate between shampoos... I also have wavy hair and I find that I like to alternate between Head and Shoulders (which was voted the best shampoo and conditioner for your hair), Garnier Fructice Extra Shine and Sunsilk Maximum Shine...
I've heard that you're hair can build a resistance to shampoos and conditioners so that it is why it is beneficial to alternate between them... Make sure that when you wash your hair you get all the conditioner out so that when you rub your hands down your wet hair it is squeeky if you leave the conditioner in your hair you will get oily and greasy hair straight away particularly at the roots... Also when drying your hair make sure you dry your roots first then the rest of your hair... It would also be beneficial that you put a moisture treatment in the ends to avoid split ends...
I hope that all my fountain of chemist knowledge helps or that it wasnt to boring to read...
Goodluck

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I'm disgusting with my hair and shorties post made me feel shameful.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i love john frieda's brilliant brunette, theres a blonda one too, if your blonde but omg its works wonders with shine and bounce

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)