Lecturer Quotes (1 Viewer)

Gmac_0

HSC
"We'll be looking at Freud..who was kind of a douche"

Raix

HSC
*talking about that guy who stole millions by stealing a few cents from each account of a bank...yeah I actually can't remember who it was*
"I guess he got greedy and he ended up well, not jolly good, rather jolly bad, I would say."
I don't know, "jolly bad" makes me laugh.

3Gis2G

HSC
One of my lecturers looks like Mario/Borat which is amsuing enough in itself. He also keeps going on about how exciting Accounting is.
can't wait for uni lol

seems like your educators are actually amusing

Raix

HSC
Ha. I think I lucked out this year. My commerce lecturers are pretty cool. But my computer science lecturers are mind numbingly boring. It helps that I have more interest in CompSci haha

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
He also keeps going on about how exciting Accounting is.
How is this even possible? Every week I dread having to go to my ACCY class. Worst two hours of my week (which would be four, but I'm skipping lectures).

Raix

HSC
I think he's just poking fun at the fact that most students think it's incredibly boring. He'll say stuff like "Maybe one day you decided that accounting was just too exciting for you and went to do something a bit boring, such as owning a cafe"
"Some of you may turn out to be internal auditors or external auditors or perhaps you just don't like the idea of auditing and decide to go into another equally as exciting field in accounting."

Gmac_0

HSC
I think he's just poking fun at the fact that most students think it's incredibly boring. He'll say stuff like "Maybe one day you decided that accounting was just too exciting for you and went to do something a bit boring, such as owning a cafe"
"Some of you may turn out to be internal auditors or external auditors or perhaps you just don't like the idea of auditing and decide to go into another equally as exciting field in accounting."
I am dreading my one semester of compulsary introductory accounting. Unit 1/2 Accounting at school was the worst. It was v boring, and frequently the teacher would announce how boring it was, and how boring accountants were in general, and how there was no blame for anyone who decided to ditch the incredibly tiresome subject of accounting (which I did lol).

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
our anatomy lecturer as her phone rings, i'll never kick you out of my lecture if your phone rings becuase mine does. *hangs up phone and puts beside her carrying on with the lecture...phone rings again lol

also our physio lecturer yelled at me when i was actually early for the lecture. she did the same to the many others that came in after me even though everyone was equally bewildered as to their knoweledge they were on time. There is clearly method to her madness, no one was ever ever, late for a physio lecture

HSC
How is this even possible? Every week I dread having to go to my ACCY class. Worst two hours of my week (which would be four, but I'm skipping lectures).
wtf guys accounting is fun okay.

my lecturer for acct is like: 'accounting is boring as batshit' lol he's pretty awesome so it's actually my favourite lecture at the moment.

jet

Banned
HSC
Human biology:
Lecturer: "the veins are flaccid compared to arteries"
Random: "what does flaccid mean?"
Lecturer: "it means floppy. I'm sure you could think of one thing which is flaccid, ... well sometimes"

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
wtf guys accounting is fun okay.

my lecturer for acct is like: 'accounting is boring as batshit' lol he's pretty awesome so it's actually my favourite lecture at the moment.
My lectures not really entertaining at all. She's not a bad tutor, just it gets boring.

ts lecturer: "you cant find a job in arts"
lol. I know the feeling:

Lecturer: Guys, your unemployment rate when you leave this course is 98%. For girls, its 99%.

HSC
My lectures not really entertaining at all. She's not a bad tutor, just it gets boring.
ah that sucks. i guess it all depends on who you have, my lecturer's teaching style is quite interactive so i don't mind it. but i was just joking before i can see how it could be boring haha

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Mine tries to be interactive, but at this stage I'm beyond the point of caring. I'm probably do some study over the break, to get back on top of things. Hopefully then things will be more interesting.

On the plus side, we have to do a presentation of a group. Essentially a poster and a speech. Finally something I'll be able to do easily. :)

HSC
Mine tries to be interactive, but at this stage I'm beyond the point of caring. I'm probably do some study over the break, to get back on top of things. Hopefully then things will be more interesting.
oh right. likewise, the thought of uni break is keeping me sane right now, otherwise i'd be stuffed for a couple of my assignments haha i'm gonna use mine to catch up on them.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
otherwise i'd be stuffed for a couple of my assignments haha i'm gonna use mine to catch up on them.
It hardly seems like a break at all :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)