Lecturer Quotes (1 Viewer)

nosh22

HSC
our anatomy lecturer as her phone rings, i'll never kick you out of my lecture if your phone rings becuase mine does. *hangs up phone and puts beside her carrying on with the lecture...phone rings again lol

also our physio lecturer yelled at me when i was actually early for the lecture. she did the same to the many others that came in after me even though everyone was equally bewildered as to their knoweledge they were on time. There is clearly method to her madness, no one was ever ever, late for a physio lecture

Haha. I was there for that one. You go to Newcastle.

In Health Science, The lecturer was like:

"Wash your hands before you touch yourself."

HSC
It hardly seems like a break at all :)
yeah i'm working the easter monday too so it isn't really lol. so easter break is full up but my midsem break is a bit later than most other unis, its not until halfway through april so in a sense i get two breaks/more time to bludge :D

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The week after the break is just a reading week for Commerce, so if I was just doing a single degree, I'd have two weeks off. As it is, I've got just over a week from today.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
My CHEM1030 Bonding lecturer asked a question which nobody answered. To this, she said: "Anybody?...Anyone?...Bueller?..."

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
Lecturer: "So who controls the drugs in Australia? Hmmm...? Anyone?"
Student: "The TGA?" (Therapeutic Goods Association)
Lecturer: "WRONG!!! Underbelly!!!"

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC
Tutor: *Malaysian accent* So can anyone say the total debit and total credit in this month?
Kid: ummm... *says wrong numbers for the 3rd time*
Tutor: Come on, man!

LOL the room cracked up :p

Strawbaby

General Store
HSC
"Monash is just a giant carpark with a bunch of students milling around"

"You can't go to parties and say, oh yes, I study law at Melbourne, then come back here and complain about not having a break"

Last edited:

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
- "Rich people are better at life than you are."

- "You're all right wing. Well, maybe not you, you have cool hair."

(Quoting - with added colour - some guy from the House of Lords)
- "You mean to tell me that a sixteen year old can be buggered up the ass but not enjoy a cigarette afterwards?"

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Lolol must be a trend :).

... I especially liked the seminar where that same instructor wrote "CUNT" "MOTHERFUCKER" "WANKER" and "PRAT" up on the whiteboard and then proceeded to go through and evaluate the offensiveness of each. Esp cos he has a very British accent and I'm one of those people who finds people swearing in British accents inexplicably funny.

HSC
yep, same as my lecturer. except he's scottish.

today from him:
"look, if you're gonna get into a car with a drunk driver, at least be smart enough to be absolutely wasted when you do it. that way you'll get damages when you're wrapped around a tree."

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
ftw.

Ah, lecturers. Offering us the benefit of their collective wisdom.

What uni are you at, can I ask? There's a Scottish tutor in our course and he sounds pretty awesome.

57o1i

Premium Member
HSC
Maybe all UK tutors share a hive mind?

Just one of many conspiracy theories brought to you by someone on zero sleep :).

HSC
marketing lecturer talking about social media:

'an example is how on facebook you can update your status.... to "studying hard... lol"'

"online communities, like boredofstudies or whatever you guys do"

EDIT: i forgot that at one point of the lecture he mentioned something about justin bieber, which made everyone laugh, so he was like 'baby baby baby oh' and jumped around a bit, lol. can't remember why exactly lol.

Last edited:

spazamataz

HSC
"So while I was taking this photo *puts up photo of naked woman* I was almost arrested in Malaysia. Apparently they don't like people doing that sort of stuff." - Lecturer is creepy old guy

Raix

HSC
"To dispell some rumours and untruths...I am neither the brother nor cousin of Borat." *cue thunder of laughter and applause*
"Another point, not related to whether I've been to Kazakhstan..."
"I've gotta go now cause I might be trialling for a movie, cheers."
My accounting lecturer has dark hair and a big moustache. I think of him more as Luigi or Mario but lots of people say he's Borat.
I'm sad I didn't actually go to this lecture cause the time sucks but it's been recorded. =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)