making my own formal dress (2 Viewers)

Jazicat

HSC
Wow, Jazicat..can i come over and borrow some shoes please? ;D
But seriously, I would love to have that many shoes, i'm so picky though so i hardly ever find a pair i like enough to buy =(
size 8

haha well yeah sure. no well i'm not picky, i like almost everything. its not an expensive addiction, i don't buy shoes over $20 ever thats just a rule and second i opp shop like crazy.

i bought another pair today so that's 105 they were reduced from $120 to $19.95. i just wait until things go on sale and stuff.

hehe i like shoes alot. i'm not materialistic or anything, they just really do make me happy.

evil_kitten

HSC
size 8

haha well yeah sure. no well i'm not picky, i like almost everything. its not an expensive addiction, i don't buy shoes over $20 ever thats just a rule and second i opp shop like crazy.

i bought another pair today so that's 105 they were reduced from $120 to $19.95. i just wait until things go on sale and stuff.

hehe i like shoes alot. i'm not materialistic or anything, they just really do make me happy.
me too!
can i be your best friend and borrow your shoes? =D
shoes make me happy too <3
my most expensive shoes i saw when they were $100 and i was walking past the shop a while ago and everything was half price =D
theyre so prettyful =)
i swear, if i wasnt broke all the time, i would have about a million pairs of shoes

lolwth

Banned
HSC
there are starving children with no shoes in the world and you have 104 pairs!

you could provide shoes for 100 impoverished children!

Jazicat

HSC
me too!
can i be your best friend and borrow your shoes? =D
shoes make me happy too <3
my most expensive shoes i saw when they were $100 and i was walking past the shop a while ago and everything was half price =D
theyre so prettyful =)
i swear, if i wasnt broke all the time, i would have about a million pairs of shoes

i have those tights!!!
we have way too much in common.
i also have tights and hats collections.

Jazicat

HSC
there are starving children with no shoes in the world and you have 104 pairs!

you could provide shoes for 100 impoverished children!
ok, way to make me feel bad...
its not like I'm splurging all the time, or wasting excessive amounts of money. its taken me years to get all these shoes and the it cost me around $1500, it could be much much worse.

at least i sponsor a child. shes 8 and from Mexico, therefore you can't make me feel completely useless or guilty.

lolwth

Banned
HSC
lol

i was joking

post a pic of your shoes
obviously you have to be in the pic too or you could be lying

simplyyme

HSC
aww im so jealous, i wish i could make my own formal dress :( too bad i cant sew to save my life, but you know what i'd love to do for my formal though, is to just buy a pair of nice plain heels and customise it myself, at least i can paint and glue things on

evil_kitten

HSC
i have those tights!!!
we have way too much in common.
i also have tights and hats collections.
lol i love them! and the square patterned ones are awesome too =D
and ive got purple tights and red tights...
i'm not really into hats though. except i have this big red hat lol
but i dont wear red much, purple and black is really more my thing.

evil_kitten

HSC
aww im so jealous, i wish i could make my own formal dress :( too bad i cant sew to save my life, but you know what i'd love to do for my formal though, is to just buy a pair of nice plain heels and customise it myself, at least i can paint and glue things on
lol thats an awesome idea =D

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
ok, way to make me feel bad...
its not like I'm splurging all the time, or wasting excessive amounts of money. its taken me years to get all these shoes and the it cost me around $1500, it could be much much worse.

at least i sponsor a child. shes 8 and from Mexico, therefore you can't make me feel completely useless or guilty.
omg you fucking terrible person!

why buy such cheap shoes. bet 30 out of the lot are actually decent.

no joke i estimate the Y female shoe collection at at least 60k

like no shit

evil_kitten

HSC
omg you fucking terrible person!

no joke i estimate the Y female shoe collection at at least 60k

like no shit
not unless you like weird shoes that not everyone dares to wear, which makes them difficult to sell and more likely to be on sale.
=)

Jazicat

HSC
All my shoes are decent thankyou very much. They completely serve their purpose of being shoes. And I also think you have misunderstood me. My shoes aren't 'cheap' they are just preloved or reduced. 'Fucking terrible person'? what makes me so terrible? for buying shoes that noone else wants and then wearing them because I can? Geez, over exaggerate yourself why don't you.

evil_kitten

HSC
All my shoes are decent thankyou very much. They completely serve their purpose of being shoes. And I also think you have misunderstood me. My shoes aren't 'cheap' they are just preloved or reduced. 'Fucking terrible person'? what makes me so terrible? for buying shoes that noone else wants and then wearing them because I can? Geez, over exaggerate yourself why don't you.
your shoes sound awesome =)
hows textiles major work going?
i'm so screwed.
except i managed to get the dye. had to go for rit, dylon was too expensive.
the colours arnt quite as good, but they'll do.

Jazicat

HSC
your shoes sound awesome =)
hows textiles major work going?
i'm so screwed.
except i managed to get the dye. had to go for rit, dylon was too expensive.
the colours arnt quite as good, but they'll do.
i was up til 5 this morning sewing my cape together, and then its not holding in place so at the moment i am spray painting wire black to hold it all together... its amazing the things we have to improvise with sometimes.

i'm glad you found dye... i hope you get finished on time, i am still really really really freaking out cos i haven't started me portfolio... i have done like a paragraph of writing and i have so so much to do. but its going to be ok, somehow i will get this done.

you'll have to show me photos when its completely done and after the stress of handing it in, i wish i had more time.....!

evil_kitten

HSC
i was up til 5 this morning sewing my cape together, and then its not holding in place so at the moment i am spray painting wire black to hold it all together... its amazing the things we have to improvise with sometimes.

i'm glad you found dye... i hope you get finished on time, i am still really really really freaking out cos i haven't started me portfolio... i have done like a paragraph of writing and i have so so much to do. but its going to be ok, somehow i will get this done.

you'll have to show me photos when its completely done and after the stress of handing it in, i wish i had more time.....!
yeah, i have about 15 metres of bias binding and my whole folio to do.
time to freak out now.
you'll have to show me pics too!
good luck

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
yeah i want pics too!
ok you guys are so awesome and everything sounds so awesome!!

gl ily xxxx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)