Most ANNOYING things when Driving (1 Viewer)

Jiga

Yeah those rear lights are fog lamps... Ive heard a few stories at how blinding they are, only idiots drive with them, they are only for when its foggy so you dont get rear ended.

As for 'fog lights' on, well most cars dont really have proper fog lights (they are driving lights which aernt as bright... fog lights are brigher and often yellow)... so maybe its no illegal if the law specifically says fog lights. Anyway I dont have any problems with them, what shytes me is most cars Xenons low beams these days, even with projectors they are still blinding (Hard to believe some cars have bi-xenon, ie both low and high beam... as if normal high beam wasnt bright enough, going to permanently blind people with that). And the stats are that people who have lights on DURING THE DAY are at less risk of having a crash. So Im guessing having more lights on at night has the same effect... your more noticable. Personally though if I did have 'fog lights' I wouldnt use them normally.

Last edited by a moderator:

j_davo24

HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
And the stats are that people who have lights on DURING THE DAY are at less risk of having a crash.
Thats not a stat that can be accurately measured though. Just because people say they drive with their lights on in the day doesn't mean they actually do. If they think it's the 'right' answer they are probably going to say it anyway. Also less people do it so obviously they will be involved in less accidents.

Jiga

Youd think so BUT a handful of countries have it as law to have driving lights on during the day. Canada is one such example! So the research must have some weight to it.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
I hate loud music, people that roll up and try crush my spirit by drowning out my music. Haters. Any manual drivers here find that when they blast music they shift later, when they hear the engine screaming, or do i just have concentration problems?

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Blocked intersections by people who think they can make it in time over the line but end up blocking the other streets trying to get past.

CieL

HSC
shanti96 said:
Blocked intersections by people who think they can make it in time over the line but end up blocking the other streets trying to get past.
Sometimes that happens.. and I'm about half a car jammed in the middle..

But that's not entirely my fault.. because in reality there is enough room for me to fit my whole car in - it's just dickheads who leave a shitload of room in front of them that ruin my whole plan =[

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
People who can't merge. The point is you speed up and MERGE into the traffic in a safe gap...these fuckwits go to the end of the merging lane, stop and look over there shoulder and wait for a gap thats not going to be big enough because people are going to fast...WAKE UP YOU FUCKWITS.../rant

CieL

HSC
Bah, some fucknut walked around the rear right side of my car and brushed some metal object over it..

Looks like a fucking keymark which is 10inches long.

BAHHHH!!!

I'm never bringing my car to Cabramatta again.. last time it was a hit and run, this time it's a fkn key.

kkkkaitlyn

HSC
i hate those people who give about 2 seconds indication before turning.. also people who choose to do 3 point turns in moderately busy streets.

CieL

HSC
ellen.louise said:
When people in the mall won't get out of the way... :uhoh:
That just reminds me.

When it's peak hour.. and a billion cars are looking for a parking spot.. and some cunt(s) are just sitting around in their car hogging up a space.

And people that just walk across the road without looking at you.. either that or they saw you and kept on walking in front of you.. forcing you to come to a complete stop in the middle of nowhere.. when it's not a pedestrian crossing.

faintygirl83

HSC
N/A
spangacrab said:
In malls though we have to give way to them. Unlike roads.
You have to give way to pedestrians on roads too...not just mall carparks (hope you knew that!).

CieL

HSC
faintygirl83 said:
You have to give way to pedestrians on roads too...not just mall carparks (hope you knew that!).
I respect the shopping centre carpark thing.. I always give way to them, because it's highly likely I'll be watching them and taking their parking spot ahahhaha..

But I disagree on giving way on "roads"..

What kind of roads are we talking about here?

I've had teenagers dash across a 3 laned 60-70 zone.. and had to brake considerably to avoid hitting them..

I've had a mother push her pram in front of my car in a 50 zone, and I actually had to come to a complete stop for her to dawdle in front of me.. this was actually a couple of days ago and the thing which pissed me off was that there were no cars behind me and she could of waited till I pass till she crossed.

However, if it's like a crowded road in the centre of some place which people buy meats/fish/fast meals from.. eg. Eastwood, Cabra, etc.. then yes, I will let pedestrians pass because I'm already going so slow anyway..

I mean, if we had to give way to them on "roads", what's the use for zebra crossings and the pedestrian crossing at lights?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
faintygirl83 said:
You have to try not to hit pedestrians but you aren't meant to give way to them.

CieL said:
I've had a mother push her pram in front of my car in a 50 zone, and I actually had to come to a complete stop for her to dawdle in front of me.. this was actually a couple of days ago and the thing which pissed me off was that there were no cars behind me and she could of waited till I pass till she crossed.
If someone did that to me I'd slam my horn down and hold it down until they got out of the way. I did it to a girl once and she got out of my way really fast.

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
If someone did that to me I'd slam my horn down and hold it down until they got out of the way. I did it to a girl once and she got out of my way really fast.
If it was anyone else I would've done the same..

But I just couldnt do it to a lady with a pram..

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
CieL said:

I could. I mean, the lady's an idiot to endanger herself, her own child, as well as the lives of other passengers by doing that.

sthcross.dude

HSC
women with prams are the worst. so are the pedestrians that want to play like chicken with you, you just think fuck off your the one thats going to die by doing this not me.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
CieL said:

sthcross.dude said:
women with prams are the worst.
Women use prams as a way to make people stop. I can't think of anything more stupid. That is how kids in prams get hit.

Everyone blamed the driver that missed the crossing when that sophie chick was hit but it was really the person who was pushing the pram at fault. You should never go out into traffic like that. Even at a crosswalk you should wait until cars stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)