My subjects are open for discussion... (1 Viewer)

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Yeah MX1 is really fast paced, I should be able to handle it with other subjects as well because I'm familiar with topics covered throughout the course eg: Algebra, Trig, Logs etc many more... that tie in with my current class I'm in.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
That would suck, only MX2 and EE2 run off the timetable at my school. Also if you do accelerated math the pace of 3u is way easier compared to other kids who haven't done the prelim course yet, but if you can keep on top of mathematics then you should be fine as MX1 only builds on that knowledge.
hey :)
what topic are you up to in maths?
we're nearly finished geometrical applications of the derivative?

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
Yeah MX1 is really fast paced, I should be able to handle it with other subjects as well because I'm familiar with topics covered throughout the course eg: Algebra, Trig, Logs etc many more... that tie in with my current class I'm in.
you should be fine.
tbh 3u content isn't too hard, the only thing that makes it hard is the amount of content you need to learn within a short period of time.

FancyPenguin

HSC
hahaha i have know idea what the name is but the last heading in my work book is quadratic identities and it has some expanding, factorising and simultaneous equations, but yea just had work experience week and only had a practise exam for homework so no idea what topic

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
hahaha i have know idea what the name is but the last heading in my work book is quadratic identities and it has some expanding, factorising and simultaneous equations, but yea just had work experience week and only had a practise exam for homework so no idea what topic
good luck for prelims :) I have mine in about 1 month.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
We just started 'The Parabola' topic.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Full throttle in Year 11 haha but not too much though, don't wanna overload and stress out

FancyPenguin

HSC
Full throttle in Year 11 haha but not too much though, don't wanna overload and stress out
I have honestly never seen someone in year 11 burn out, guess it's the perk of going to a not so good school lol

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
It's when the motivation stops going as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)