Official : Whats the worste thing a student has done to a TEACHER! (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Originally posted by crazyhomo
i started a petition stating the english department was unfair as they had given different instructions to difference classes for the same assessment task
Ooh, you rebel. That sort of thing happened often in our english department.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Sarah168
This wasnt my class but another maths class in yr 8 started a petition to get rid of a teacher cos she couldnt speak english properly...geez
Hope it worked :uhhuh: :p

Lundy

Banned
HSC
In primary school we used to start petitions for stupid things all the time.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yeah more free time!! all we did in "working' time was muck around with play dough anyway :D

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
^^ i started a petition in primary school, got everybody to sign and gave it to the teacher and she was like wtf, if you wanted me todo whatever i was trying to get her to do, you should have just asked, rather than get the whole school to sign and i was just like, oh

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
Agreed. Having a teacher as a mother, I know that alot of teachers work their arses off for students but alot of them, like the bunch of idiots in this thread, don't deserve shit. I hope you all fail and live in Hyde Park.

Hyde park is a nice place to snooze

on another note...slept with their son/daughter?

mishka

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by *Flutterby*
i made a substitute teacher cry. but she was being a bitch.
nah, u just didn't like her pommy accent!! ;)

On a yr 12 muck up day, one of the maths teachers was hit in the back of the head with an egg... there's probably been worse, but that's the worst I've actually seen...

*Flutterby*

mishka

Originally posted by mishka
nah, u just didn't like her pommy accent!! ;)

On a yr 12 muck up day, one of the maths teachers was hit in the back of the head with an egg... there's probably been worse, but that's the worst I've actually seen...
thats not true! she was being mean and said i had to do work. mind u i actually WAS doing work while the majority of the class talked and stuff assed around.
whoever it was that insulted us and said they hope we fail and live in hyde park,, maybe u need to realise that there are some teachers out there who take personal or work problems out on the class and we are the ones who suffer. when im sitting there doing my friggin work and sum stupid cow tells me to do work when i am and the ppl in front of me dont even have books out i have a right to defend myself. i am very opinionated and quick to stand up for myself, and others where i think it is needed. like the 2 guys in my ancient class who get into shit whenever they open their mouths but i can swear and get away with it or another girl in teh class can talk all period and nothing is said of it.
sometimes things, and life just arent fair. get over it. my auntys a teacher. i wouldnt hurt a teacher intentionally. im not that friggin horrid.

Hye Class

HSC
teacher or no teacher...they got themselves involved KNOWING wat that position holds 4 them...the worst iv done is probably break into the attick an urinate thru the deputies extraction fan then use the extinguisher (that i took up with me) to freeze everything she had on her table :) so she deserved it for making my week fukd up by tellin my parents that i stole a bunch of exams from the staff rooms...i got away after that time coz i learnt never to trust anybody in ur business :)

Hemi

HSC
we had a substitute teacher at our school that always took our classes and she always would wear this choo choo train hat and would nevr ever EVER take it off. so yeah... a girl came and took it off. thats not so bad but it made the substitute cry and the girl got suspended...

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Today my class trashed a class room completely. One kid last year pulled the indian teachers turban off and they got into a fight, subsequently both were suspended.

B35tY

HSC
Not THAT outrageous, but hell funny.

In about year 9, everyone turned their desks, chairs, EVERYTHING, back to front. The teacher walked in, and everyone was sitting at their desk sweetly, facing the back wall.

Even the teacher's mug was turned upside down.

"LUNCHTIME DETENTION FOR EVERYONE"

and noone turned up

haha

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
KandyKid05 said:
we had a substitute teacher at our school that always took our classes and she always would wear this choo choo train hat and would nevr ever EVER take it off. so yeah... a girl came and took it off. thats not so bad but it made the substitute cry and the girl got suspended...
Bwaha! Thats easily the craziest story ever!
So incredibly obscure.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Whoah. Massive bumpage on this thread!
Back on topic: The worst thing that happened was back in year 10 when we made one of our male teachers cry and he left a few days later. :D

P

pLuvia

B35tY said:
Not THAT outrageous, but hell funny.

In about year 9, everyone turned their desks, chairs, EVERYTHING, back to front. The teacher walked in, and everyone was sitting at their desk sweetly, facing the back wall.

Even the teacher's mug was turned upside down.

"LUNCHTIME DETENTION FOR EVERYONE"

and noone turned up

haha
hehe but that's not that bad :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
the worst ive seen at my school was in year 7 when the entire english class climbed out the window, locking the door, while the teacher was getting something from the staff room, they took all their stuff and the poor teachers bag and went out into the playground with it. it was funny at the time but looking back i feel sorry for the poor thing.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
This thread was frustrating to read

.... for those of u who think what they did is a "good memory" or something to laught at... well maybe for u it is, but teachers have to live with it!

besides, some of the stuff in this thread is criminal... "steeling exams".... dude, telling ur parents is nothing, I feel sorry for u because u didnt get the punishment u deserve, u should have been expelled!... ur retalliation was pritty immature ... oh and by the way, its not called buisness these days, these days we call it theft!

the funny/good stuff, is the stuff that ur teacher looks back at and starts to laugh, thats when its funny, other times its just immature!

but at least it seems that most of this stuff was done in earlier yrs... yrz 7 and 8, I hope u guys arent still like this....

as for anything criminal "steeling exams"... thats just plain sad, whether ur in yr 7 or 12, it should not be tolerated and should be punished severely!

HSC
N/A
God I HATE it when students mistreat teachers.

And I hate it even more when people think it's funny.

We had a young teacher at our school who was asthmatic, and also quite allergic to a lot of things. The class thought it would be funny to spray their deodorants under the desks all at once.

The teacher had a terrible asthma attack.

A few weeks later, somebody dropped their school bag from a two story building onto her head. She was knocked out.

And she never taught at our school again. And I don't blame her. Fuckers. They still laugh about it to this day. And I want to do nothing more than knock THEM out.

Last edited:
HSC
Hye Class said:
teacher or no teacher...they got themselves involved KNOWING wat that position holds 4 them...the worst iv done is probably break into the attick an urinate thru the deputies extraction fan then use the extinguisher (that i took up with me) to freeze everything she had on her table :) so she deserved it for making my week fukd up by tellin my parents that i stole a bunch of exams from the staff rooms...i got away after that time coz i learnt never to trust anybody in ur business :)
as if you did.....if your going to make shit up at least make it believable...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)