On line Study Group (1 Viewer)

lil_lainy

HSC
so if there is an eats and a west...east is always ahead of west

if u have a west and a west...the one closest to 0 degrees is ahead?

and both east...the one that is like the biggest no?

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
Hehe I wish I could improve too! I don't know how to do it. I have english the first week, so I won't actually cram maths until after that I suppose. Just poke along at your own pace, don't stress if your answers are incorrect all the time (sometimes its good to get them wrong, because then u understand your mistakes and don't do them again). What results did you get on your report, may I ask?

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
the way i improved was gettin all my friends who were good at it to tutor me.........or trying to compete against them......trying to beat my friends worked too - my trial mark was 72% (YAY!!!:D)

teaching people wat you ALREADY know also helps coz it makes it easier for you to remember it.

i dunno anymore tips - soz.

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
I suppose it makes you strive for a heaps better mark when you are comparing yourself to your friends. Sometimes healthy competition is all you really need! Hehe The thing that makes me remember my work is I do all-night study the days before! hehe YES I KNOW WE ARE ENCOURAGED TO SLEEP! :-D But it seems to work for me. I've done that for the past 5 maths assessments and my trial mark was 94%.

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
I enjoy maths though lilmzqt. My last school kind of embedded it into us! So I have grown up liking it. Hehe. Your 72% is actually really good in comparison to the many results I have heard before. Just keep up the study and don't stress yourself out. :D

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
Modern Hot Chic said:
on my report i got a C - or D
Your school must work in Grading system instead of percent. Did you ever find any answers for that question Modern on that table. I worked out how the table is set out, but I really don't get how to do it! I need to take another look at it.

lil_lainy

HSC
hey this is a lil of the track but when we r riting the answers in the exam do ppl tend to rite with two collums, or just use like half the page and then go on to a new page?

i usually rite in collumns but am not sure if this is too cluttered, there is no line down the centre

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
lil_lainy said:
hey this is a lil of the track but when we r riting the answers in the exam do ppl tend to rite with two collums, or just use like half the page and then go on to a new page?

i usually rite in collumns but am not sure if this is too cluttered, there is no line down the centre
I actually always write in two columns for multiple choice, but then just use a page per question for the following sections. I am thinking of just using columns the whole entire way through though. I actually think it neatens up the work. Looks a little more organised and set out to me! LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)