One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Channel Ten are fucking stupid, One Tree Hill's target audience is teenagers, and yet 10 didn't realise that a lot of teenagers go out on a friday night, meaning the timeslot they had would get it the least amount of ratings...retards. Maybe if they had put it on a weeknight, it would've done way better

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
gibbo67 said:
i bloody hope it's on, - unless there are some serious issues with the show's supply, channel ten should at least run the first series before canning it completely. then again, people may switch off to the OTH story while the second series of the OC is running
Channel Ten have no reason to show it if it isn't getting good ratings though. It was only ever supposed to be a Summer fill in show anyway:(.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Atotoi said:
thats insane...

i liked that show.. more depth than the OC
absolutely. and oth has MUCH better acting talent than the OC, but that aside, i love the OC for other reasons even though oth is my #1 show.

Merethrond said:
Channel Ten have no reason to show it if it isn't getting good ratings though. It was only ever supposed to be a Summer fill in show anyway:(.
Oh. My. God. don't you dare say oth was "just a fill-in show". it's exactly in the same league as the OC, esp in the US :p channel 10 have hardly given it enough chance to rate well here in aus, and they've been screwing w/ the oth programming since the beginning.. having it twice a week, then once, then taking it off for 3 wks, then its back, then now its off again. whereas the OC was aired straight through, untouched.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
absolutely. and oth has MUCH better acting talent than the OC, but that aside, i love the OC for other reasons even though oth is my #1 show.
One Tree Hill has much better acting talent:eek:?

Annegelic said:
Oh. My. God. don't you dare say oth was "just a fill-in show". it's exactly in the same league as the OC, esp in the US :p channel 10 have hardly given it enough chance to rate well here in aus, and they've been screwing w/ the oth programming since the beginning.. having it twice a week, then once, then taking it off for 3 wks, then its back, then now its off again. whereas the OC was aired straight through, untouched.
It was a fill in show though:p. Channel Ten didn't give it a chance to rate well because it thought that the show would not get the ratings anyway. I suppose it would have been interesting to see how it would have gone in comparison to The O.C. in prime-time:).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
wtf, i came here to see what happenned with the show, is it on or off?? they had it in the guide for last week as well, i wish they could give us some warning if they are going to cane it, who wants to watch the freaking simpsons which are on every night, at least oth had some variety

R

rhapsodic

both oc and oth don't have super talented actors and their themes are sometimes as deep as the baby/toddlers' swimming pool...even though i admit to watching oth, i see it only as an escape....

simpsons is great, but most of them are repeats which is pretty annoying since channel ten's probably got a stack of non-repeats of one tree hill

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Merethrond said:
One Tree Hill has much better acting talent:eek:?
lol c'mon, its true and you know it ! :D Adam Brody is about the only person you can say as having any kind of "acting talent".

HSC
Channel 10 taking One Tree Hill off :( Anyway, what episode are we up to, so i can download the rest. Cheers

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Annegelic said:
lol c'mon, its true and you know it ! :D Adam Brody is about the only person you can say as having any kind of "acting talent".
I don't know about that, I think that most of the actors are good:

Peter Gallagher (Sandy Cohen)
Kelly Rowan (Kirsten Cohen)
Adam Brody (Seth Cohen)
Melinda Clarke (Julie Cooper-Nichol)
Alan Dale (Caleb Nichol)
Tate Donovan (Jimmy Cooper)
Amanda Righetti (Hailey Nichol)
Michael Cassidy (Zach)
Shannon Lucio (Lindsay Gardner)
Olivia Wilde (Alex Kelly)

:cool:

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
ChilledAmbience said:
Channel 10 taking One Tree Hill off :( Anyway, what episode are we up to, so i can download the rest. Cheers
The last episode we saw was episode nine - "With Arms Outstretched":).

Fry

Friday is indeed a bad day to put the show on. im usually out or for some reason, i rarely watch tv on Fridays.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
exactly. oth is aimed for teenagers. teenagers go out on friday nights. ch 10 are wankers.

Snowe

Just wandering around
HSC
N/A
MAN THIS SUCKS(sorry for caps) so no more one tree hill?

Snowe

Just wandering around
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah sorry for double post but if you check Sunday Telegraph page 17 it has a small section on late t.v. changes. Unfortunately SIMPSONS is on and not ONE TREE HILL. Guess its canceled......

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
fuck. i will never watch channel 10 ever again.

i have fast broadband but not enough download space =(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)