Ritalin - Adderall (1 Viewer)

Cowbell

HSC
OP I beg that you listen to this post above all the other brainwshed bullshit that pretty much everyone else in this thread is saying.

IF YOU CAN GET YOUR HAND ON RITALIN TAKE IT AND RUN WITH IT.

It WILL help you get a lot more done and retain information much more than normally. It's a stimulant, and you can fully concentrate on one task while under its effects, pretty much without distraction. Highly recommended.

And no. It's not like ecstasy, weed, meth, oxycodone, heroin, cocaine or anything else. It will not cloud your mind and it will feel pretty good.

Do it.

MBStyles

HSC
What the fuck is wrong with you
Nothin brah.

Read withdrawal symptoms are associated with vivid/nightmarish dreams. One guys quoted "screaming at my family members, whilst plotting to murder".

Psychosis is another. From my experiences with DX, daytime psychosis is fucked. I dont want to hear children screaming in my lectures.

HSC
hey guys, i've been reading about concentration drugs and there study benefits ,
i was just wondering if any one here takes Ritalin for study purposes without actual prescription?
NEVER EVER TAKE PRESCRIPTION DRUGS WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION!!!

Seriously, it is way too risky and probably won't help even a little. Coming from someone who knows heaps and heaps of people who've gotten at or above your ATAR goal (including myself and my sister) I only know one person who used Ritalin during her HSC and it's because she had ADHD. There's a reason why she took it and it wouldn't have the same benefits for you, and as pman said there are significant side effects that you need to recognise.

The only way to do well is through hard work and perseverence, and healthy diet and exercise, not getting a quick study fix with prescription drugs that you don't need. If you're willing to do those things, you have every possibility of achieving your ATAR goals, and you won't have to feel a single bit guilty about it:)

HSC
get out woman, this is serious thread

yoddle im p sure blatus has tried more than his fair share of drugs hey bru

MBStyles

HSC
OP has fucking easy subjects anyway .

Why do you need extra "help" ?? Are you really that stupid ?

HSC
NEVER EVER TAKE PRESCRIPTION DRUGS WITHOUT A PRESCRIPTION!!!

Seriously, it is way too risky and probably won't help even a little. Coming from someone who knows heaps and heaps of people who've gotten at or above your ATAR goal (including myself and my sister) I only know one person who used Ritalin during her HSC and it's because she had ADHD. There's a reason why she took it and it wouldn't have the same benefits for you, and as pman said there are significant side effects that you need to recognise.

The only way to do well is through hard work and perseverence, and healthy diet and exercise, not getting a quick study fix with prescription drugs that you don't need. If you're willing to do those things, you have every possibility of achieving your ATAR goals, and you won't have to feel a single bit guilty about it:)
why

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Whatevs, my experience was having fun, dancin' and kissin' good, but vomiting into mouth slightly, heart palps etc. If you want to take study drugs, I would recommend the original No Doz over dexxies any day.

Actually dexxie-related story: i needed some chewing gum for my grinding teeth, and then i put it behind my ear, but then forgot about it and slept on it and then it stayed in my hair for the entire festival.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Those drugs work best on those who actually have a need for them, the effect on someone who doesn't have ADHD wouldn't be that great. People with ADHD find those drugs clam them and fasten their slower neural processes, in a normal person it is likely to hype you up. Besides those drugs are really strictly controlled in Australia.

Seriously dude, study hard, do your best and stop trying to find cheats and quick fixes

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Why do people keep looking for this magic pill? Study hard, attend all classes. Simple.
I think we all know this. There's a problem of concentration with some people.. what would they do then?

Cowbell

HSC
Those drugs work best on those who actually have a need for them, the effect on someone who doesn't have ADHD wouldn't be that great. People with ADHD find those drugs clam them and fasten their slower neural processes, in a normal person it is likely to hype you up. Besides those drugs are really strictly controlled in Australia.

Seriously dude, study hard, do your best and stop trying to find cheats and quick fixes
OH WOW YOU SAID NEURAL PROCESS THEREFOR THIS POST MUST BE TRUE.

Not really though. One of the most wrong post's I've ever read.

Ritalin has the same effect on those with ADHD as it does in normal people. It stimulates the user, making them feel like doing something to occupy their mind. Which can be schoolwork.

Some tool down repped me for saying something like this because he rekoned "he had experience and it doesnt work" or some shit so i guess i'll just say I've

taken ritalin
dropped acid
smoked (a lot of) bud
railed oxycodone
taken ecstacy
smoked salvia
taken Diazepam

I know how each of these drugs effects my mind, weather they cloud your thoughts, weather they increase or decrease productivity.

Ritalin, weed (for creative writing only) and oxycodone don't really hinder the ability to do schoolwork. Ritalin and Oxy (in some cases, luckily mine) actually increase productivity. Of course, this varies from person to person.

So heres your best method.
1, Take the fuking drug
2, Try to study
3, If you studied well, continue this
4, If you didn't, discontinue this

it's really not that hard...

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
OH WOW YOU SAID NEURAL PROCESS THEREFOR THIS POST MUST BE TRUE.

Not really though. One of the most wrong post's I've ever read.

Ritalin has the same effect on those with ADHD as it does in normal people. It stimulates the user, making them feel like doing something to occupy their mind. Which can be schoolwork.

Some tool down repped me for saying something like this because he rekoned "he had experience and it doesnt work" or some shit so i guess i'll just say I've

taken ritalin
dropped acid
smoked (a lot of) bud
railed oxycodone
taken ecstacy
smoked salvia
taken Diazepam

I know how each of these drugs effects my mind, weather they cloud your thoughts, weather they increase or decrease productivity.

Ritalin, weed (for creative writing only) and oxycodone don't really hinder the ability to do schoolwork. Ritalin and Oxy (in some cases, luckily mine) actually increase productivity. Of course, this varies from person to person.

So heres your best method.
1, Take the fuking drug
2, Try to study
3, If you studied well, continue this
4, If you didn't, discontinue this

it's really not that hard...
I must be wrong, my brother takes it, has the condition and that information I posted come from the doctor but of course you are right.

rx34

HSC
Wow, to cowbell, that's a lot of stuff you've tried! In comparison, I've done no drugs. The most harmful thing I've ever done was binge drinking.

And lol, it's 'whether' not 'weather' :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)