Ritalin - Adderall (1 Viewer)

ActiveA

HSC
Ohk.

I have a prescription to Ritalin, and just for the record for those who haven't already figured it out. Ritalin and Dexamphetamine are two totally different substances.

Ritalin is not recreational, i don't find it in the slightest bit enjoyable, but it helps me work a lot. Dexamp is basically pharmaceutical grade amphetamine, so yes, if you take enough you'll charge and get munted etc.

I've done... A lot of different drugs, not so much anymore due to the HSC and the fact i got a little bored, but i came to the conclusion that even with drugs, your marks are only going to be as good as you. For the record, Amphetamine, Ritlalin and basically most drugs are basically harmless for you if used correctly.

Use, not abuse. ;)

Study daily, work hard and you'll do well. They aren't magic pills, they just help.

A vitamin stack is something everyone should take, you'll be surprised at the difference.

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I used to be a poor student, always struggling to scrape a pass.

I began taking dexamphetamine without a prescription about 3 months and I'm the top of all my classes, life has never been better.

I'll definitely be using it regularly for the rest of my tertiary study.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
A vitamin stack is something everyone should take, you'll be surprised at the difference.
Unless you have an extremely poor diet or a vitamin deficiency, the average Aussie doesn't benefit from taking vitamins, in fact you're more likely to damage your health as a result of regular unnecessary supplements.

Last edited:

ActiveA

HSC
Unless you have an extremely poor diet or a vitamin deficiency, the average Aussie doesn't benefit from taking vitamins, in fact you're more likely to damage your health as a result of regular unnecessary supplements.

I probably should've mentioned I'm basically carnivorous... Nootropics though, i love my Piracetam.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I probably should've mentioned I'm basically carnivorous... Nootropics though, i love my Piracetam.
Yea, the recommended RDA for Vit C is 75-90mg per day.
Zinc is 8-9mg/day
Omega 3/Fish oil is 2000mg/week
Adding the double mega-multivites is a really bad idea especially if you're doin' stuff like this daily without a doctor's consult.

Here's a corroborating source.

Nickel Cobalt DRI/RDA, overdose, toxicity, negative side effects

As for the off label use of prescription meds... It really isn't worth risking permanent damage to your health for those few extra marks.

ActiveA

HSC
I can't agree with that, sorry.

If that was the case, why would the tablets themselves be in 50mg for zinc, and 1000mg for the vit C? What your saying is relevant and has slightly puzzled me, but i work as a junior at a vitamin store, everyone else is a naturopath and totally agrees with the stack I'm taking, now they should know more than anyone else, right? Added to that, each instruction label on each bottle states the dose to be taken daily.

HSC
I doubt it works, If you watch desperate housewives you might remember when Lynette took her kids ADD medication and remember she was all "Perky" during the day and by the end she was really withdrawn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)