Ritalin - Adderall (1 Viewer)

Cowbell

HSC
I must be wrong, my brother takes it, has the condition and that information I posted come from the doctor but of course you are right.
Doctors once recommended we smoke to cure lung disease
They tell us marijuana kills brain cells and causes cancer
They misdagnose, misjudge and mistreat patients every day
They're just men in white coats, man. They aint god.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I don't take everything doctors say to heart without question, I've argued with doctors myself but on this I think I'll take their years of medical training and research over your anacedotal evidence.

Those who are prescribed these meds in australia do so under close medical supervision (i.e. frequent blood tests, heart/blood pressure monitoring) to ensure they don't suffer severe side effects. Its really not worth taking meds that aren't prescribed for you.

rx34

HSC
Don't worry melsc, a crackhead like him would be picking up your garbage whilst you work in a law firm.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
crackheads

on

ampehtamines

would be the best garbos tbh SO EFFICIENT

Cowbell

HSC
Don't worry melsc, a crackhead like him would be picking up your garbage whilst you work in a law firm.
yeah pretty much. except when you typed "picking up your garbage whilst you work in a law firm", I'm guessing you just accidentally mistyped "running his own pharmacy and working 3 days a week for over 160k".

Cowbell

HSC
I don't take everything doctors say to heart without question, I've argued with doctors myself but on this I think I'll take their years of medical training and research over your anacedotal evidence.

Those who are prescribed these meds in australia do so under close medical supervision (i.e. frequent blood tests, heart/blood pressure monitoring) to ensure they don't suffer severe side effects. Its really not worth taking meds that aren't prescribed for you.
In terms of your last paragraph, most doctors would tell you otherwise. You'd be surprised how many really good doctors there are that use morphine or oxycodone with no other purpose than recreation. I suppose you won't be swayed. Just one of those people I suppose.

Enjoy your blue pill.

Monstar

HSC
lol dexies.

Just smoke ice bra.

but srsly, it does work.. ive heard stories of newie medicine kids getting into it.

RE edit: not ice, the other dexies you mention.. ritialin and adderall.

Last edited:

joker252

I feel the knife going in
If I don't recover, Sell this house and find some
HSC
IMO

Su-Chin: I'm having a little trouble concentrating.
Juno MacGuff: Oh well I could sell you some of my Adderall if you want.
Su-Chin: No thanks I'm off pills.
Juno MacGuff: That's a wise choice because I knew this girl who like had this crazy freak out because she took too many behavioral meds at once and she like ripped off her clothes, and dove into the fountain at Ridgedale Mall and was like, "Blah I am a Kracken from the sea!"
Su-Chin: I heard that was you.
Juno MacGuff: Well, it was good seeing ya Su-Chin.

rx34

HSC
yeah pretty much. except when you typed "picking up your garbage whilst you work in a law firm", I'm guessing you just accidentally mistyped "running his own pharmacy and working 3 days a week for over 160k".
Lol yes I'm sure, says the crackhead and '10er who has yet to do his HSC but already 'guaranteed' his spot in pharmacy (through hallucinogens). Zing!

Yours sincerely,
the 08-er
(who is in a 99.65 ATAR course through hard work and guess what, no drugs)

joker252

I feel the knife going in
If I don't recover, Sell this house and find some
HSC
you my friend are a teen who thinks he is the king of knowledge because he has smoked 1 or 2 joints at most and read/heard of some anti-establishment views from friends

stop being an omie jay/breaking.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
it is using your brain

with stimulants so your brain concentrates more and for longer

???

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Some people shouldn't be forcing their views. The OP was asking if it helped, not a moral dilemma about whether or not he should take them. If he wants to take drugs, that's his problem. We can give him some (disputed) facts, but I don't think he was asking for a lecture from his parents.

Cowbell

HSC
Lol yes I'm sure, says the crackhead and '10er who has yet to do his HSC but already 'guaranteed' his spot in pharmacy (through hallucinogens). Zing!

Yours sincerely,
the 08-er
(who is in a 99.65 ATAR course through hard work and guess what, no drugs)
Yeah ok. I didn't bring this up because what you got in high school means next to nothing in terms of how valid your opinion is.

But since you started it

you didn't get. 99.65 ATAR. You didn't even get a fucking ATAR. You got a UAI you fucking sped. YOu may have got 99.65 UAI. OK Good job. nice. does that make you happy? is that why you worked so hard and got 99.65?

In a car race, one team might spend millions of dollars and hundreds of hours training for the race. And they might win. Because of all the work they put in. Not much of an achievement, right? The real achievement is the car who rocks up just before the race, not really caring how he finished, and through talent and smarts, comes a close second. Because really, he didn't give a fuck. He just did his shit and finished where nobody expected him. That'd fukin shock them.

My school is ranked at about 150. My subjects are 3u maths, 3u english, physics and chemistry. I don't give a fuck. I didn't do any study tonight. I plan on keeping a 10 hour a week study schedule in the 5 weeks before the HSC. Apart from that I might do an hour here and there, but I don't really care. I am currently top 10 in every subject (out of an average of 60 kids per subject). I know what admissions index I am participating in (I'm doing ATAR, you did UAI you fucking mess). I will come out of the HSC with a 90. This is enough to do pharmacy if i still feel like it. I might not. I might do something else. Who the fuck knows?

But heres what I wont do. I won't spend my golden years with my face in a book. I wont turn pale from lack of sunshine. Some chick having a go at me earlier said she was doing law. I will not study FUCKING LAW. Law? Seriously? Shit, go ahead. You might make coffee for three years. You might earn your Law degree. You might be the best. Then you can go around fucking up the lives of people who have nothing but the long dick of our fucked up legal system being repeatedly shoved deep into their already bleeding asses. Fukin good for you. But that is not for me.

A 99.65 ATAR is NOT for me.

Last edited:

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
You should probably get some facts going instead of posting hearsay as fact when you talk about law. Heard of human rights? Diplomacy? Legal aid? Being a lawyer in these areas are mightly helpful. Your perception of law is the civil law system where people try to root each other over. Her fact is not wrong, for all you know she could've deferred and she said her COURSE not her score was 99.65.

John555

HSC
I think we all know this. There's a problem of concentration with some people.. what would they do then?
I was referring to the OP. He said without prescription, so that would infer he/she has no medically diagnosed problems with concentration.

andry

HSC
lol i hope you're joking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)