School Certificate On Monday! (1 Viewer)

FTW

HSC
rofl @ the computer skills exam: what a joke!

Not really pumped, just looking forward to my last history exam ever!:haha:

HSC
I'm calm, but I'm also annoyed at the fact I don't really care.
I should care enough to study a bit, I don't want this habit to continue for Yr 11 & 12.
Where are you motivation? Find me!
+1
I seriously can't be bothered studying
Though I probably should for science considering I went sooo badly in my trial and every other practice test I've done for science so far. Same with maths... I know it's all problem solving and whatever, but I really suck at all this problem solving crap haha.

Definitely cannot wait until next week is over, then I have my formal on the 19th and then bludge lessons at school from then on - minus All My Own Work shiz.

Regardless, good luck to all '11ers for the SC next week, I'm sure we will all get the marks we're aiming for :]

VicTrix

HSC
Haha in what ways do I rock?

Yeah I'm also glad that I'm not alone being scared of maths. I'm not the type of person who finds maths easy; I can't do it AT ALL. I mean, I got 20 something out of 100 for the trials and I was completely unabashed - it's what I had expected after all. I feel real guilty and dopey walking into a test, my mind completely devoid of all knowledge. Only in maths though. I hate maths with a passion, but love english. But I'm like the only asian that does, I'm pretty much the polar opposite of all my friends haha!

klaris

HSC
Well I am freaking out from the fact that I'm NOT freaking out.

I haven't studied a single bit.

They told us you get 45% just for writing your name on the paper.

Other than that I am looking forward to NEVER GEOGRAPHY, MATHS OR SCIENCE EVER AGAIN!!

hehe, bit over-zealous there.

VicTrix

HSC
Haha you gotta be joking...45% for something as simple as your name? Hell you're probably ensured marks by walking in and sitting your ass down on a chair.

Computing test is a COMPLETE joke also. I reckon you have got to be a dope to fail. Define fail? Below 85% in this case.

HSC
N/A
Haha in what ways do I rock?

Yeah I'm also glad that I'm not alone being scared of maths. I'm not the type of person who finds maths easy; I can't do it AT ALL. I mean, I got 20 something out of 100 for the trials and I was completely unabashed - it's what I had expected after all. I feel real guilty and dopey walking into a test, my mind completely devoid of all knowledge. Only in maths though. I hate maths with a passion, but love english. But I'm like the only asian that does, I'm pretty much the polar opposite of all my friends haha!
That is a perfect example of why you rock, man.
I'm half asian, and i'm completely suck-ish at math. But I want to do really well, as opposed to your situation. But nevertheless, I have a knack for creative writing for english :)

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
I've been doing quite a bit for this.

At the end of the holidays I summed up and made notes for History and Geography, plus got some Science notes, before printing the whole lot of them.
2-3 weeks ago I was casually reading my notes over and over again while doing other things, not really study but meh :p
Last week I was doing practice papers for all of the subjects, except Computer Skills.
Last night I looked at the Band 5/6 answers in the Standard Packages for History, Geography, English and Science.
Tomorrow I have tutoring, which will be basically practising for the School Cert. Exam the next day.

I freaking hope that I'm ready.

Uzername

B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D.
HSC
^ If only I were like you! I was planning to all the stuff you did like before the end of the holidays... Meh, I was never bothered.

In fact, I should be studying right now. What annoys me most is I never tried to study, but I should be, the whole thing about 'SC is nothing' and 'it doesnt affect you in any way unless you're leaving in y10' really convinced me this test is nothing. I truly hope I'm right on that!

silence--

HSC
lol dude cmon.

3 weeks lol

you'll be fine. it's not like our trials or anything^^

Official

Bring it on
HSC
I've been doing quite a bit for this.

At the end of the holidays I summed up and made notes for History and Geography, plus got some Science notes, before printing the whole lot of them.
2-3 weeks ago I was casually reading my notes over and over again while doing other things, not really study but meh :p
Last week I was doing practice papers for all of the subjects, except Computer Skills.
Last night I looked at the Band 5/6 answers in the Standard Packages for History, Geography, English and Science.
Tomorrow I have tutoring, which will be basically practising for the School Cert. Exam the next day.

I freaking hope that I'm ready.
Apparently new exam commitee, I hope they don't throw us poor souls into the deep end.

silence--

HSC
rofl maths and english trials :p

that maths paper could not be called a trial lol

edit: well i guess maths was more like a yearly...

the english was still messed though, lol

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
lol dude cmon.

3 weeks lol

you'll be fine. it's not like our trials or anything^^
I was owned so bad in our Geo and English trials though... I guess that's what motivated me to prepare 3-4 weeks earlier in the first place o__O

@Official
Really? o__O
So the exam format and difficulty is going to be different?

HSC
Uni Grad
guess I'm not gonna be doing so much afterall, just history and geography to revise for. Normal day for me however. =P

css

HSC
Every single one of you that studied wasted precious year ten bludging time.

VicTrix

HSC
That is a perfect example of why you rock, man.
I'm half asian, and i'm completely suck-ish at math. But I want to do really well, as opposed to your situation. But nevertheless, I have a knack for creative writing for english :)
I hope you get what you aim for!

I'm even contemplating dropping maths...but why should I even be pensive over something that I can never do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)