School friends vs. Uni friends (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Panda Bear
I find that the ones who came out of private schools (like me) are more well mannered and have some sort of discipline.... People whom i have met from public schools have this attitude of "meh, who cares" or "ill do it later".. but i guess these may be a minority. But seriously, alot of them are from public schools carrying this attitude.

Im like "soo lucky to have come from a private school"
and your evidence for your generalisation is?

as squishy said, and i reiterate, "you're a fucking idiot".

the very fact that you're an arrogant dickhead shows that you have little regard to others, and therefore, "manners". so shove that paradox up your ass, you self-righteous fuckwit.

just my 2c^^, as you might say...

Last edited:

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
school friends you feel more relaxed with coz you known dem for 6 years or so

uni friends u only met dem for a few months
and at school we hang out at lunch and recess
and pretty much in da same classes all da time
where as uni its always different
and nobody hangs around at uni

Ziusudra

Be My Only Angel
I didn't really make friends at uni, they all seemed to keep to themselves, and no one really wanted to talk to me. They did to begin with but once they realised I was deaf, they just kinda didn't wanna talk anymore. :( So I stuck with school friends, known them longer and didn't have to talk uni stuff with them. Uni's too stressful to talk about lol.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
sure mate sure..
u haf hundreds of friends fatty
hahahaha

fark uni sux.. der isnt n e 1 i hav met dat i can honestly say dat i would call dem out for a drink at da pub or sumthing

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
>.< yea uni sux.. super duper duper boring ... and evil stupid FoBy lecturers still pee me off ~barhakdfjkdfhdf

.. yea can u feel my frustration?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Panda Bear
:eek:
omg... that's my view...
i'm not "imposing" any views on you, i might add. i'm just saying your own view is hypocritical and contradictory.

Dingo2004

2 6 C 4 U
HSC
my dad's friend, that he still is friends with both in their 50s now, both were good mates in high school.. and until this day.. still keep in touch, and im even friends with my dad's friend's children bcoz dey are around my age too..

shows a friendship can be passed on to the next generation

MoNNiE

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Ian, I'll be your friend. Just give me free KKs and I'm happy. ^^
:O that's bribing.. !!

---it's sooo quiet at uni~!! i think i'll go home now -_-''

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
your a fucking idiot ...

please dont talk like uve never in ur life talked to or observed a public school person...

as for my opinion on private schools...they turn out people like u...people that actually think there is merit in the argument that since private schools dont beat the public schools academically any more they must produce better people with better values and better manners...

most of the people i know from private schools still have an aura of 'im better than u' ...all your doing is perpetuating it
Originally posted by Frigid

and your evidence for your generalisation is?

as squishy said, and i reiterate, "you're a fucking idiot".

the very fact that you're an arrogant dickhead shows that you have little regard to others, and therefore, "manners". so shove that paradox up your ass, you self-righteous fuckwit.

just my 2c^^, as you might say...
i agree, f'sure, that this panda bear person has made an exaggerated generalisation, dare i say a false one. but in his defence i must also say that you asquithian and frigid, are also making a fairly exaggerated generalisation of private school people

santaslayer

HSC
wow..so many views.....:shock:

but i tend to agree with johnson :)
there are good eggz and bad ones in every type of school :)

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
Originally posted by Asquithian
as for my opinion on private schools...they turn out people like u...people that actually think there is merit in the argument that since private schools dont beat the public schools academically any more they must produce better people with better values and better manners...
does anyone find the argument that, "private school people make generalisations" kind of ironic

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
does anyone find the argument that, "private school people make generalisations" kind of ironic
who was saying that private school people make generalisations..? :confused:

oh i guess asquithian was indirectly saying it

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
anyway for f***'s sake it doesn't matter which high school you came from once you go to uni

it mattered for all of 5 seconds when you meet people and they go "so whereabouts are you from"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)