Single.. Who has never had a Girlfriend/boyfriend? (1 Viewer)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I have never had a girlfriend in my life. I am 26 and asked at least 50 girls to go out to no avail. Girls just don't want to date a man with no job and no experience.
dang, that sux. i guess the no job part really fks u over. i mean if u had one, i woulda suggested u to buy a plane ticket to thailand/vietnam/cambodia.

warezfan

HSC
dang, that sux. i guess the no job part really fks u over. i mean if u had one, i woulda suggested u to buy a plane ticket to thailand/vietnam/cambodia.
I have considered that. I know my australian citizenship could give me great leverage over beautiful third world country girls, but my centrelink new start allowance do not afford me such option even.

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
yeah havent done that yet. who knows maybe one day i will meet someone who isnt a complete prick hey
Any of your male friends. Face it, you wouldn't be their friend if they were gay to you. You start dating boys before you get to know them, so they can easily put on the nice boy act. You know that your friends are good. The nice ones are the ones you think are too nice to be your lover.

Yes, it's old, but.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
I have considered that. I know my australian citizenship could give me great leverage over beautiful third world country girls, but my centrelink new start allowance do not afford me such option even.
shit. what about a trip up Arnhem Land way with booze or if not, try Redfern.

allykat92

HSC
I'm a 17 year old girl. I've never had a boyfriend, I've never been kissed and I've never even been complimented by a guy who wasn't gay or a good friend...so yeah, I'm a loner xD I guess no one's look passed the fact that I'm not a 'normal' teenage girl. I'm a dag, I don't wear make-up, I'm not a tiny, skinny girl, I listen to rock music instead of the mainstream BS and for the record I don't pretend to be someone I'm not.....I'm honest and open and maybe that scares people....I dunno.

Maro0uHaa

HSC
lollllllllll soooo funnii ...hard out same here too mii standerds are too highht wen it comes to boyss ...call me snob...actully dont im not i justt dont a loozzah as a bf youu digg?? ...mann i been singel al mii life .. ND GESS WHAT OLD I AM :(....15 turning 16 OMG... na im jkn ....nd das not too old not cozz i cant get a guy ;) i can ..ii jus choose to ..loll..boys are headakes end of story ..i rest mii casee...

btw how much do u cost? //im lost i dont no if i made sence there :p ..

allykat92

HSC
lollllllllll soooo funnii ...hard out same here too mii standerds are too highht wen it comes to boyss ...call me snob...actully dont im not i justt dont a loozzah as a bf youu digg?? ...mann i been singel al mii life .. ND GESS WHAT OLD I AM :(....15 turning 16 OMG... na im jkn ....nd das not too old not cozz i cant get a guy ;) i can ..ii jus choose to ..loll..boys are headakes end of story ..i rest mii casee...

btw how much do u cost? //im lost i dont no if i made sence there :p ..
I'm sorry...I didn't understand a word of that o_O

Maro0uHaa

HSC
LOLLLLLLLL man ...thats oso tipicall ...no one ever understands me ..i mean ...what is rong with u people?? turn ur barains on...im jkn dont bite me

allykat92

HSC
Lol you sound a bit hyper....then again it might be the chatspeak...i can never understand chatspeak or shortcuts.

boganxcore

HSC
ITT: Maro0uHaa needs to learn how to spell and use grammar correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)