So, how was the Ancient trial? (1 Viewer)

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by MicK_eT
oh i got my marks... urgh i realli did bad in one section... 12/25 !!! argh!!!!
i was on a roll too... 21/25, 24/25, 20/25 then crappy 12/25... i didnt finish it... and i didnt know enough lol... hmm... but with my faked historians... i got 20 for it so thats pretti good... i didnt know anything in any part either lol
Those are great marks, and you should be proud of yourself. Great pic in your avatar btw :D

Wiggum

As long as you can nail the HSC it doesn't matter what mark you get in the trial. I'd like to help but you're not doing the Empire.

MicK_eT: Pretty good marks, quite impressive. Maybe you should concentrate on your writing by trying to make one line say multiple lines. That or try and imrpove your speed.

swingin' n

we did SHOCKING!!!

our teacher said that he'd never been so dissapointed in all his twenty-two years of teaching....

way to make us feel stoopid...

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
Originally posted by swingin' n
we did SHOCKING!!!

our teacher said that he'd never been so dissapointed in all his twenty-two years of teaching....

way to make us feel stoopid...
Wow. Maybe condescending criticism is a pre-requisite to be an Ancient History teacher? Mine is also fond of similar statements, usually about how she worries about us, but in the cruel, smug way...

Of course, I'm sure the vast majority of Ancient teachers are fine upstanding individuals.. ;)

Harimau

You are not me, therefore you are irrelevant
HSC
Originally posted by Gregor Samsa
Wow. Maybe condescending criticism is a pre-requisite to be an Ancient History teacher? Mine is also fond of similar statements, usually about how she worries about us, but in the cruel, smug way...

Of course, I'm sure the vast majority of Ancient teachers are fine upstanding individuals.. ;)
LOL our history teacher tells us that if anyone asks who teaches us Ancient History, we should say that another teacher in the school teaches us, not him.

Wiggum

That's a HELL of alot of people in one grade. My class is 12.

Harimau: How many people in your class got band 6 in their trial?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Harimau
Geez! what school do you go to? Our class is only 18... how many people in your class gets band 6 in their trials?
not many did in the whole grade i think. maybe 4 or 5 before the marks were scaled up. the exam was pretty difficult.

i'm really going to have to work hard for the hsc.

p.s tash i just noticed your remark-- thanks for rubbing it in, how helpful! i think you can fuck off now.

Mike85

I got mine back today....... i got 90% which was 1st, so I'm pretty pleased.... though I stuffed up the 5 mark question in the personality part.... I could have easily got 4 more marks... oh well, next time eh! and spin spin, don't stress, ur so talented, you'll be fine come HSC! Smile! :)

krissy7685

hey mike what subjects do u do? liek within ancient
i need a tutor
:D

hint hint nudge nudge
:rolleyes:

Wiggum

I still haven't finished my personality. Our trial still had our personality even though we hadn't had a detailed look. It doesn't mean anything if it's late. I reckon it's more of an advantage since this new info should be quite fresh in our minds since we've only just learnt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)