Votes: 119 50.4%
  • NSW

Votes: 117 49.6%

• Total voters

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha thanku very much..lol....

its all good i would fit in....being non asian and all (waits to ge jumped on)

besides ive had my role as an adv arts student explained..im suppose to sit around and look pretty ....

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
shelley said:
its all good i would fit in....being non asian and all (waits to ge jumped on)
UNSW and USyd have about the same Asian population you realise..

claudia_p

HSC
You guys do realise that this is a really, really old thread that you have resurrected and are now commenting on posts that were written over 1 yr ago, don't you?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
claudia_p said:
You guys do realise that this is a really, really old thread that you have resurrected and are now commenting on posts that were written over 1 yr ago, don't you?
Yes i know this, and thank you for acknowledging reincarnation at work

Generator

HSC
N/A
My very first post is on the first page... Don't let the past be closed for good, Lexicographer :(.

Or just close it. Either way.

doe

HSC
N/A
CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!!

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
As someone who goes to both uni's, i say that UNSW is better.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
s2ophie said:
As someone who goes to both uni's, i say that UNSW is better.
can u provide a few reasons? I know there have been tonnes in these past pages in this thread but it would be good to hear it from someone who has been to both (or is attending both?)

s2ophie

HSC
I only do 1 subject at uSyd so its not like i have an even share at each uni but:

- I like the way the UNSW campus is spread out. There are no cars driving around and its easier to get around. Its a lot more fiddly to get around Usyd.
- Usyd does have the better library but depending on the subject you do and how organised you are (ie if you start assignments before all the books are borrowed) its not that bad.
-UNSW seems more modern.
Usyd seems to have hotter guys but i think that is just a case of the grass is always greener on the other side!
-I live in college at UNSw and in comparison to Usyd there seems to be less elitism than the Usyd colleges.

ummmm..... I don't really know why i like Unsw more - probably because they will give me my degree. I think it comes down to the fact that each is a great uni and the different qualities will depend on the person. Going to both i know that for me i certainly made the right choice in going to UNSW and it all worked out well seeing i also have a Usyd library card!

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Bahahahahaha......look at da poll result......1 vote is da diffrence!!!! :D

kow_dude

HSC
i'd say Sydney is better. I'm not sure why but i went to both sydney and NSW open days and i seemed to like sydney probably because of it's historical appearance.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i can't beleive someone posted that unsw is better established than usyd

apparently maquarie uni has the best pyschology dept...or so i've heard
and arts/commerce if u are doing it for the arts side go to syd, if u doing it for the commerce side go to unsw

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Why do ppl think that UNSW is better than Macquarie for Commerce, is it only because of the UAI, cause that means shit. All a UAI is is a measure of popularity, and as anyone who has a job would probably have noticed is that most ppl are stupid and are sheep. So is this just cause ppl can't think for themselves or is there moe to it

tanman_008

HSC
Are there really tons of azns at UNSW? I've heard this being said before though for me it doesnt matter cos I am one but is it really that bad? - University of New South Asia?

And is the round house the UNSW uni-bar? when i went there for open day didnt really have that cool pub feel to it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)