Votes: 119 50.4%
  • NSW

Votes: 117 49.6%

• Total voters

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
tanman_008 said:
Are there really tons of azns at UNSW? I've heard this being said before though for me it doesnt matter cos I am one but is it really that bad? - University of New South Asia?
that seems to be everyone's perception who doesn't goto unsw
i'd assume most are in the commerce area.
I guess you have to go and find out for yourself

Generator

HSC
N/A
aim54x said:
so 4 science UNSW is better right??? wat bout Arts/Science??
There is no 'better' uni for science as a whole. I would only take note of the 'better' programme once you have your degree planned, as it is the units rather than the uni that matters (arguably, even though it's common sense).

Arts/Science (or Science/Arts) 4 years at UNSW, 5 years at USyd, and from what I can understand at UNSW you only have the option of a single major within each degree of the combination, yet at USyd you can take two for each. Apart from that... It's all in the units of study that you take, once again.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
tanman_008 said:
Are there really tons of azns at UNSW? I've heard this being said before though for me it doesnt matter cos I am one but is it really that bad? - University of New South Asia?

And is the round house the UNSW uni-bar? when i went there for open day didnt really have that cool pub feel to it..
there are tons of asians at Sydney Uni, and at UTS...the numbers are almost the same as UNSW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)