The 'CLUBs' Guide (sydney) (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
mate dont think any of us rave (anymore) only funnyboi...
raving was sooooooooooo 2002

funniboi

HSC
there's always people sitting down at raves, thats cause their smacked out.

orange juice; i didn't go godspeed, i only goto about 1 or two raves a year, at most. i don't go to them 'underground' ones. lol.

i've been getting sick of it lately, but when it comes to ur fav dj's you just can't miss the opportunity sometimes. oh well. but i must admitt, the music from 1998- 2002 was pretty awesome :)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Annegelic said:
i should rephrase - verandah bar is only teh coolest on friday nights. i went last saturday and the dj and crowd weren't that great as i remembered..
Isn't Gelato nights on Saturdays? Gelato is awesume. So I guess Verandah is cool on every second Saturday?

funniboi

HSC
verandah bar is the venue...

the event on fridays is called seven, i dunno what its called on saturday.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
verandah bar is like the IT spot now, so crowded...bad experiences there: been push, stepped on, unable to buy drink, had to stand up, out of toilet paper =/

ohhlala the hotties :p

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
verandah bar rocks!!! :D
so many sexies + great music.. sometimes gets a bit squashy lol
and its even better when u can get on vip everyweek - meaning no lining up! :D

i luv TANK! thats the greatesssst.house club... house of house! w00t

pumphouse - 411 = SHIT lol didnt like it.. left after a half hour

DCMS/Un on Oxford St. w00t w00t hi nrg/trance club.. downside = alot of people off their faces *eep* butoverall its pretty good.. somtimes gets overly packed, there is also a tiny house room.....
is pumphouse shit?! o_O im v.i.p to my friend's bday on august there. ahh wells being w. fwenz all what matters. :)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
ummm no lols
apparently this bar is lil more sophisticated, bars on george st are filled with sleazy bags :p
oh ok... if you want something more sophisticated you should try scubar... that place is pretty up...

jellybeenz

HSC
Cruise Bar? I think its shit.... I was there on Saturday night and can't say I really had a good time at all, apart from a cocktail that was yummy like an ice-cream. I thought it was boring.... Too many older sleazes who want to pick up young 18 year olds...

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
really? cos i was invited to a bday at cruise bar, so i was thinking of hanging around there from 9.30 - 11 then off to mylk
guess i'l stick to my beloved Vbar then

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
jellybeenz said:
Cruise Bar? I think its shit.... I was there on Saturday night and can't say I really had a good time at all, apart from a cocktail that was yummy like an ice-cream. I thought it was boring.... Too many older sleazes who want to pick up young 18 year olds...
Yeah, that's what I thought when I went there. Good location though.

jellybeenz

HSC
SuGa BunI =D said:
really? cos i was invited to a bday at cruise bar, so i was thinking of hanging around there from 9.30 - 11 then off to mylk
guess i'l stick to my beloved Vbar then
Hmmm... If its a b'day and you are going with people you can have fun with, the view is really nice and if you are only planning on staying a little while, it should be fine... I was just saying don't expect something fantastic and perhaps be prepared to make your own fun...

corro

HSC
went to verandah bar on thursday, its not as great as you guys were saying. Perhaps it was a quiet night or perhaps thursdays arent the night to go

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
Went to Verandah last night. I personally like sat nights better. But that depends on what kinda crowd you like I guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)