The Day After Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

Ryfry

HSC
It comes out the Day After Tomorrow (Thursday). Who's going to see it?

cayte

I think Independance Day or something like it was on tele the other night. Shoulda watched that and saved your money.

J

jhakka

The movie looks like it's mostly about the buildup to the disaster, rather than the actual survival. I would have preferred to see a movie more about the survival.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I'll watch it cause I like disaster movies (I dont know why) - I guess I like watching destruction

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
typical male :p

and yeh it reminds me independence day too... fuck i loved that movie in like... yr 3

Lundy

Banned
HSC
It's by the same director as Independence day (which scared the crap out of me when I first saw it).

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
how scary was it when the alien started talking through the guy and there was all the electricity and shit.

dude.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i don't know if i will watch it, not soon i won't

astro

HSC
Even though i don't usually like this genre (if you even call it that) i still want to see TDAT....and i have to agree Independence Day was bloody brilliant

Hippy La-Laa

Stupid Pixie.
HSC
I just saw this movie!!

Really, really good and surprisingly believable. 'Cept the scenes with the wolves... that was bizarre....

But overall I lurved it. Ya HAVE to go see it at the cinemas though 'cause I won't be half as good on a television. You need the huge screen and the surround sound to really get the impact of it.

GO. See. Now. :ninja:

layzie bone

I just watched it...

its fucking amazing...

All the destruction scenes are beautiful... L.A was something... but New york was just insane!

The rest of the movie after the destruction took a different turn from your usual average disaster movie... it took a more drama survival twist.

The wolf scene was quite intense, but it wasn't like the Kitchen Scene in Jurassic Park...

I want to watch it again...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
bah... was it really worth the ...$12 or wutever it is?..
if its your typical disaster movie- i'm sure the dvd would be suffice... (if you have surround sound and big screen @ home) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)