The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ferrari have little fricken progress the whole entire year. Infact all development has stopped! (Yes, I'm starting to loose it! See what happens when my team doesn't win all season!). Michael is struggling, although some drives only he could have done, and baz is qualifying with minardi where he belongs!

There are testing limits. 30 days of testing throughout the year, hell, 3 races into the season ferrari broke that. There is a summer testing band currently, but no, ferrari have to go out and test. Not that I blame them :p

Renault suck ... they have illegal launch control and illegal electronic aids! The only reason why they aren't getting caught is cause Flavio and Bernie exchange supermodel girlfriends every second weekend!

If you quit f1 cause your not successful, thats taking the quiters route. Schumacher could have retired at the end of the year, because he might not win the championship, but he'll come back stronger than ever next year and kick nandos fat ass back to spain where it belongs!

GlobalOperation - you really think anything would have changed :rolleyes: I'll be my own stubborn self!

johnny_87

HSC
lol why are you complaining that Ferrari are testing if:

1) You don't blame them

2) You want to see Schumi competitive

:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Just to see if anyone noticed my anti - ferrari attitude :p

Obviously no one did!

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Cape said:
Heidfeld has the exactly same car, but hes doing better than Webber. Although, Heidfeld didn't want the new aeropackage. Webber has definately failed to impress this season.
Heidfeld is only a few points up but i reckon he hasnt been driving better than mark. It was just the way certain races turned out. Look at the lap times for each race, webber is clearly the faster one out of the two.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i think heidfeld is better and i think since we get all the bias media being in aus... its kinda changed our views...
but ill admit webber has had a bit of the ol badluck... like sato

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
not to mention how much bill woods cant get over webber as the bestest driver in the world.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Webber is the driver to most likely cause an accident, followed closely by Sato, Montoya and then Ralf :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
They'll be announcing their engagement any day now ...
OMG! How did you find out??? I thought that the whole RPM episode this weekend was dedicated just for woodsy and webber's engagement :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Oh no, they're still employed. Just by me now.
Oh! And why do you get my spies? They never left me!

And you better not have been brainwashing them with anti - michael propaganda!

I have no spies now, I won't know whats happening in F1 world! I feel so left out *cries*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Why was I not surprised at all, when I turn RPM on and the first story on RPM was about Webber?

And it wasn't something that most of us, didn't know anyway :rolleyes:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
its funny i had a dream ... and in my dream among other things i was doing in my dream ... i saw a tv with webber in a renault uniform being interviewed after a race ... and now the rumours ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
RUB!X said:
its funny i had a dream ... and in my dream among other things i was doing in my dream ... i saw a tv with webber in a renault uniform being interviewed after a race ... and now the rumours ...
Hahaha ... thats so funny on a number of levels
1. You dream about f1 (don't worry, your not the only one :p) eesh, does that make me crazy now :rolleyes:
2. You dream about Webber!!!! Out of every single driver, Webber! I could understand dreaming about Kimi, or in your case Zsolt :rolleyes:

What race? I've had a dream before where they have actually done a whole race! I dreamt every single lap and every single corner! Unforuntely I don't think the race finished as I dreamt :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, I'd like to see you try and pull that move on that so called "git"!!! And you really love Suzuka, don't you?

I sleep next to a poster of Michael, well, not one, but many, but this picture also has montoya on it. One night I punched it and woke up with a bruised hand :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Yeah, it was a brilliant move through Spoon. Then a fight through 130R and Casio.
Now all you need is a drive in F1 and you can become world champion! :rolleyes:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Suzuka is a sexy circuit. I love taking 130R on Grand Prix 4.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Belgium is another sexy circuit ;)... but you all should know that anyways! Yay!! The last few races are the best tracks, suzuka, belgium, monza! China is okies ... I don't like Brazil too much, the first few corners are good, but the rest is boring. Only 5 days until Turkey!!!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
mmmmmmm Eau Rouge. I can't imagine the feeling of going into a corner and the only thing you see is the sky. Then you have the likes of Pouhon, Stavelot and Blanchimont. Very sexy indeed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)