The F1 Thread (4 Viewers)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
I don't know about that front wing on the Toyota. I've never been a big fan of that "scoop" under the pylons. Didn't really work for BAR. Nonetheless, it looks sexy. I can't wait to see the "radical" livery on the STR.

SAUBER BMW LAUNCH SOON............Can't wait.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I hate the front wing, it looks like it could carry a sharp knife or something and puncture the guys tyres infront of the toyota, or maybe thats their plan. They used that "scoope" at the Jerez test, and they were fast there, but i dunno what engine they were using.

I've heard that the Sauber BMW livery will be a across between navy blue and white for bmw and saubers former colours, it will look interesting.

I wonder what will be radical about STR? hmm ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cape said:
Your short and Asian, theres a difference. Your naturally vertically challenged and plump, and Monty is just pint size cause hes been using too much coke over the years.
and your saying your not racist?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
and your saying your not racist?
I'm not racist. I just enjoy picking on you :) Theres a difference.

I just watch the live launch of BMW Sauber. Interesting colours - mainly white, with a bit of red and blue, sorta like the french flag :p But it will get dirty quickly as well.

http://event.netvision.de/basic_templates_data/4852c495106e9421e8cbdab462ccc46d/?&event_id=3e3acd8bb9467692cefcf7a8bfc324d9&portal_id=f43ae87c2b9299d9d751b0e6738b6677&language=en&presentation_id=0860584f1a4423f43e2e42a72f689b95&template_id=4852c495106e9421e8cbdab462ccc46d&timestamp=1137489236
Is the link for the video coverage, I know Komit will be wanting to watch it. I'll post some more links to videos when they are up on the net.

Michael took the F2006 for a test run yesterday. Good time, 59 seconds around Fiorano, on intermediate tyres, due to rain and snow. Looking competitive so far.

Damn channel 7 didn't put Home and away on :mad:

Btw, do we get live coverage of Bahrain and Malaysia this year?

Last edited:

Tuna

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Also, the new mclaren colour looks like its been flushed down the toilet
Maybe you're a conservative bitch(in a nicest way) who likes red. The new McLaren colour is the traditional colour for testing. They will you orange for Pedro to test from now on.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
damn that beamer looks awesome... not too sure how itll look with ads, but right now it looks sweet

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argo dear, Ferrari launch on the 24th. And I think that interim mclaren is the MP4-20B. But thanks for the photos! Love them! Good work. And you better watch this season, its going to be a cracker if the two car launches to date are anything to go by!

Mclaren will launch mid feb sometime.

And the ferrari without advertising looks SEXY! And guess who is in love with the F2006 *points to self* I love it! Did I meantion that I love it!

And during the Sauber BMW launch, did anyone notice how much of a goofy nerd JV looked?

Maybe you're a conservative bitch(in a nicest way) who likes red. The new McLaren colour is the traditional colour for testing. They will you orange for Pedro to test from now on.
Yeah, I know I'm a bitch, and I know that the colour is traditional, but I rather liked the black and silver arrows!

I have more photos, I'll post them when my computer stops having a hissy fit at me!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Anyway, don't get worked up over Cape not liking the colour. She's not being conservative, just fanatical. Orange is too close to red, which is the colour fo Ferrari. Since Cape believes Ferrari is the only team worth watching, she gets confused when there's more than two cars that are close to red on the track.

And Cape, honey, those dates were second-hand.
Damn it Argo, you know me too well. Thats exactly why I don't like the orange. Too close to ferrari's colour. There were reports during the winter that most teams would adopt some kind of red livery. RED BELONGS TO FERRARI! And btw, I support half of toyota as well! And I don't get red confused, I'm not colour-blind *coughs*

And Argo, dear, second hand dates ;)
Anyway argo, you are forgiven for giving the wrong ferrari dates :D

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
JV always looks like a nerd. With that baggy suit and shit glasses.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I now draw your attention to this lovely photo of JV sitting down paying attention in class, aka, car launch.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
He is fucked. I don't know why BMW retained him.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Cause JV's name is not Jenson Button. And unlike Jenson Button / Williams / BAR, JV and BMW Sauber know how to honour contracts. I'll be surprised if hes still in the line up in 2007.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Well, I hope JV can drive as well this year as he has "honoured" his contract.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
It's about the glasses. JV, what were you thinking?! You look like Harry Potter!
eww ... I dunno which one I hate more. Harry Potter or JV. Hmm, probably Harry Potter.

Or maybe JV knows his time in F1 is over, and hes trying to get into the next Harry Potter movie.

Only 5 days until the launch of the F2006! I can barely sleep at night, its so exciting. I need help :/

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
OMG! This is so fun!
Insulting Ferrari and their prince?

Cape said:
I don't love him, and I'm everyone thats important.
How oblivious

Cape said:
What?!? Nando actually made a mistake. Oh thats right, he hit the wall at Cananda :)
At least he doesn't STALL a the pits. :rolleyes:

Cape said:
No, hes definately fat and chubby.
Height : 168 cm
Weight : 72 kg
Holy shit! Monty is shorter than me :p
How the hell is 72Kg fat?
This usually comes from Anorexics........:rolleyes:

Cape said:
Michael doesn't have fake spikes. How dare you say that he does!
You are a Schumacher fan, right?

Cape said:
Renault didn't make a champion, nandos mum and dad did :p Renault just happened to switch nandos and fisi's car everytime nando was having a problem.
Sounds like someone needs a hug. Are you angry because of the grand season your red shitbox had?

Cape said:
I love mocking people, its so fun :)
Not when you horribly suck at it :rolleyes:

Cape said:
Toyota is a good team, they have one good driver (ralfie boy) and one fantastic qualifier. They have great personal, and they will be better this season.
Funny you say uncompetitive teams - ferrari were once a donkey, not a prancing horse! And last year they certainly looked like a donkey.
Do you honestly believe good looking drivers, drive better?
Ferrari have always been the stubborn mule they are. Glad you admit it.

Cape said:
Every other driver can keep their big trap shut (except maybe webber) and honour their contracts. You could make a soapie out of the buttongate.
Hahah no driver shuts their trap. They have press Conferences every race.
Sorry if your mistaken, but the Schumacher trap is Gigantic.
Do you reckon Schumacher will start 'honouring' contracts once he gets the boot?

Cape said:
Nando will be sucking his thumb when he gets an ass whiping, from not only ferrari, but mclaren, toyota, red bull ferrari and williams next season.
Understatement of the year. Thats not a nice way to be talking about your former world champions :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Your not funny like Argo is :(

s1n1Ster said:
Insulting Ferrari and their prince?
No, thats not insulting ferrari and MY prince.

s1n1Ster said:
How oblivious
I am important! And exactly how many females do you know that are absolutely obsessed with motorsport. Therefore I'm important.

s1n1Ster said:
At least he doesn't STALL a the pits. :rolleyes:
Michael doesn't stall in the pits, what the hell are you on?

s1n1Ster said:
How the hell is 72Kg fat?
This usually comes from Anorexics........:rolleyes:
Racing drivers are supposed to be atheletic and therefore thin, not a chubby cheeseburger!

s1n1Ster said:
You are a Schumacher fan, right?
Yup, and Argo is one as well :D <3

s1n1Ster said:
Sounds like someone needs a hug. Are you angry because of the grand season your red shitbox had?
I don't need a hug from you! My sexy red car had a fantastic season, considering how crap the car was.

s1n1Ster said:
Not when you horribly suck at it :rolleyes:
Better than you.

s1n1Ster said:
Do you honestly believe good looking drivers, drive better?
Ferrari have always been the stubborn mule they are. Glad you admit it.
No, good looks don't make a driver, although it helps advertising :D

s1n1Ster said:
Hahah no driver shuts their trap. They have press Conferences every race.
Sorry if your mistaken, but the Schumacher trap is Gigantic.
Do you reckon Schumacher will start 'honouring' contracts once he gets the boot?
Schumacher actually speaks in the press conference from a political point of view, unlike monty vs jv.
Schumacher's ferrari contract states he can leave any time he wants to, even half way a season if necessary.

s1n1Ster said:
Understatement of the year. Thats not a nice way to be talking about your former world champions :rolleyes:
hmm ... someones R26 is a slow bastard!

s1n1Ster

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
I am important! And exactly how many females do you know that are absolutely obsessed with motorsport. Therefore I'm important.
I know 4, There are other female fans out there....

Cape said:
Michael doesn't stall in the pits, what the hell are you on?
Do you actually watch the races or him?
1. 1998 Suzuki - On the grid
2. 2002 Oz gp Saturday session 2
3. 1998 Monaco- Stalls when he actually doesn't stall.
4. And lets not forget Austria 2003, Ferrari's inane ability to handle pitstops.

Tell me he doesn't stall.

Cape said:
Racing drivers are supposed to be atheletic and therefore thin, not a chubby cheeseburger!
I don't see him being chubby.

Cape said:
I don't need a hug from you! My sexy red car had a fantastic season, considering how crap the car was.
But i never stated i was giving you a hug?
Is english your 1st language or second?
I understand i really do.

Cape said:
No, good looks don't make a driver, although it helps advertising :D
And yet you still worship the hacks :rolleyes:

Cape said:
Schumacher actually speaks in the press conference from a political point of view, unlike monty vs jv.
Schumacher's ferrari contract states he can leave any time he wants to, even half way a season if necessary.
He talks shit all the time, especially when she's loosing.

Cape said:
hmm ... someones R26 is a slow bastard!
Settle it's only testing.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Komit - who is that pooft standing next to JV, not heidfeld :p the other one.

And I'm not going to argue anymore, I really can't be bothered. Lets face it, if I supported Kimi or Nando, this thread would be boring as batshit, like F1 has been. Just feel free to pick on me cause I support Schumacher and Ferrari and half of Toyota, oh and half of williams and half of BMW Sauber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)