The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
hahahaha wait til she comes on here and realises i called her cammy. bahahahahaahaaaaaaa.

ok hmm.. question re: delta

just how hot is she?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
VERY. im trying to find a hot av of her you can use. that would be awesome.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
oh fuck yes that would be awesome.....

not really, delta avs are for u. AND NO PIE AVS

I should have my karaoke performance as an av. now THAT would be awesome.

Last edited:
HSC
fucking hell nicholas.

A) DONT call me cammy OR cam. or any gay name like that.
B) Yes you should use the pictures of you singing last night as your av. I would say it would be more funny than hot though.

and C) I'm not sure if rachel and ryan were dating when they did that stage kiss. I say Katie is the one who would know.

and last but not least. D) if i hear anymore about revolting stories or anyything more about any kitchen condiments then I think I will have to kill you

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BAHAH kitchen condiments??? i haven heard anything about that. fuckin hell nicholas. stop accusing me of talking of ranky shit, when you're the one talking about the stuff to other people!!!

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
go_swans said:
fucking hell nicholas.

A) DONT call me cammy OR cam. or any gay name like that.
B) Yes you should use the pictures of you singing last night as your av. I would say it would be more funny than hot though.

and C) I'm not sure if rachel and ryan were dating when they did that stage kiss. I say Katie is the one who would know.

and last but not least. D) if i hear anymore about revolting stories or anyything more about any kitchen condiments then I think I will have to kill you

hahaha. by kitchen condiments i guess u mean tomato sauce? well don't worry i never plan to even talk about sauce again, let alone eat it.

oh and i bet u can't wait to see what i have for u for tomorrow....

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
BBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you should see what i posted to Milla. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH payback for that random shit she gave me last time.

HSC
Shell said:
BBBBBBBBBBBBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you should see what i posted to Milla. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH payback for that random shit she gave me last time.

hahaha. <3 best present ever. ive always wondered what lleyton would look like with chops and a monobrow. now i need not wonder. haha as for the freddo, i chucked it at nicholas and accidently got him in the eye. hahaha. so that present was also useful.

dont know what i'll do with the rest though.

Last edited:

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH ohhh good. HAHAAH what the fuck am i supposed to do with a sachet of tomato paste?! and fucking dry nites undies label?!

BAHAH how funny is that pic of that really insanely giant guy? and my little drawing of OJ next to him

HSC
Shell said:
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH ohhh good. HAHAAH what the fuck am i supposed to do with a sachet of tomato paste?! and fucking dry nites undies label?!

BAHAH how funny is that pic of that really insanely giant guy? and my little drawing of OJ next to him
hahaha those dry nites fit Chris (who is 19). lol wonder if tey would fit OJ??

lol dude, we had a drawing of u and OJ to put in the envelope but nick left it at home so it didnt get to go in. idiot.

and on the notebook..

they have cool new covers now when u buy the notebook.

HSC
yeah.. its like a slip cover for it and its like silver where the rain is meant to be. it's pretty funky.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
UH HUH. more importantly, i just saw a lenards ad. we invent, you cook.

hahaha then they throw saffron onto a plate. rad

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol yeah. hopefully that promotion is ending soon. i think i get to change the marketing this sunday. we fucking invent, my ass.

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
true. as appealing as saffron is, bits of it thrown onto an empty plate hardly makes people want to go buy chicken.

amen to new marketing campaign

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)