The I LOVE THE NOTEBOOK thread (1 Viewer)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hahah omg?! is that what it is?! i remember sticking those posters up, thinking "wtf is that shit on the plates? it looks gay". what is saffron??

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
well it looks like saffron.
what is saffron???
well its like an orange/red spice that people use to colour/flavour foods. made from dried stigmas. Fucking expensive too, like $6.00 for 50grams or something crazy like that. Look tto much like pubes to be appealing if u ask me

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaha so i changed the marketing today. i almost threw up coz i was inside the window for about an hour, upside down and all the blood rushed to my head. so...i kinda forget what the promotion thing is, i didnt really look at the posters, i was just trying to concentrate on not passing out. BUT i did notice, the fucking saffron plates are still there. :(

selurkcin

HSC
N/A
well it's good to hear you were concentrarting more on not dying than getting those seedy saffron plates down off the displays.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
no, i was putting seedy pube plates BACK UP on display. THEY ARE STILL THERE FOR ANOTHER 5 WEEKS!

HSC
Oh i logged in just to say I watched the notbook again for the 15,000 time and thought that I would remind everyoneof it's awesomeness!

HSC
thats awesome Nick, it really is. pffft.

go teh notebook <3333

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Hey milla, Lucas Neill is on the cover of this months FOXTEL magazine. *puke*. i also keep seeing him in the paper. god, why couldnt he have died rather than Peter Brock? :(:(

HSC
SHELLY!!! :wave:

Yeah i have the fox mag.. and I stole works' one cause the club fox mag has a different pic of him. and, nooooo Lucas can't die. although they do say things come in threes. Soccerball to the head? I think not.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
oh yes. i think so. either that, or his plain ugliness kills him when he looks in the mirror.

Rinni

HSC
That was awsome!!! I just finished reading The Notebook then had to watch the movie again for the zillionth time...I've decided that the movie is way better than the book...<3 The Notebook!!!!!!:)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hahahha nicholas you owe me like, $50 now, this thread is STILL alive.

aMJp

HSC
*can't believe her eyes* ARE YOU PEOPLE (namely: Shell) INSANE??

LUCAS NEILL IS HOT! SO HOT!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol oh man, you should marry Milla or something. then have orgasms just talking about lucas fagatron neill.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)