The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Sheffield got Liverpool then Tottenham consecutively first two games, sucks to be them.

And according to sportal (who I wouldn't trust because it's not a very reliable site) Man Utd have now offered 14 million pounds for Carrick. Didn't find it on Sky Sports, so I dunno.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Pfft, wit election happenin soon in Madrid you would expect such comments. Don't foget the media is also part of the election game, so I'm not surprised by this.

We won't let him go, as simple as that.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Real Madrid presidential candidate Arturo Baldasano says he has the commitment of Arsenal pair Jose Reyes and Cesc Fabregas.

...further proof that the promise of big-name signings is simply a tactic being used by the presidential candidates. Wenger won't be leeting Fabregas, in particular, go anywhere.

Jimmy_B

HSC
matt#1 said:
Real Madrid presidential candidate Arturo Baldasano says he has the commitment of Arsenal pair Jose Reyes and Cesc Fabregas.

...further proof that the promise of big-name signings is simply a tactic being used by the presidential candidates. Wenger won't be leeting Fabregas, in particular, go anywhere.
difference is, little ron has said he wants to go. prolly is bye bye then....

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Chelsea hit back as Robben is linked with Real.

My understanding is that there are three candidates at RM, the first promised Cristiano, the second is promising Kaka and Robben, the third guy, and probably the least delusional, will promise Ashley Cole.

It's obviously a presidential pre-requisite at Madrid to vomit sunshine on your fans. And atleast someone had the nerve to put a defender on their shopping list. Which suggests he might lose. Note: Cristiano is the only one who actually reciprocated, even at this early stage.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Young and Cole on way to West Ham in £5.5m deal
By Our Sports Staff
ALAN PARDEW has been combing for players at the World Cup finals but his imminent arrivals will be coming from back home. The West Ham United manager is today expected to complete the signings of Luke Young and Carlton Cole, for a combined fee of about £5.5 million.

---

Finally someone to cover Tomas Repka on the right flank, and a striker to backup Harewood and Ashton. Not too sure bout the evergreen Sheringham and Zamora lighting europe on fire.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Anyone getting tix for the Asia Cup Qualifiers? It's a bargain, 2 matches for $35 if your a student, Category B tix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)