The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Horse

HSC
AcStyle* said:
HeCtic, who is that nice Arsenal chap spitting at Herr Ballack in ur sig?
AcStyle* said:
Oh, wot a charming fellow...
LOL! :D

HeCtic - the other Cesc sig was better. :)

By the way what is it with the Arsenal Spanish spitting/slapping and such? Our Spanish men manage their behaviour well. Wenger needs to pull his boys in line.

Last edited:

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
LOL! :D

HeCtic - the other Cesc sig was better. :)

By the way what is it with the Arsenal Spanish spitting/slapping and such? Our Spanish men manage their behaviour well. Wenger needs to pull his boys in line.
Your Spanish men need to learn how to win away from home in the Premiership. Too soft for the league perhaps?

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
Your Spanish men need to learn how to win away from home in the Premiership. Too soft for the league perhaps?
Soft? Our Men need to be more consistant - they needed to get used to the EPL style of play.

Your boys need to grow up. Your not tough because you can spit or slap. Your not a "man" because you can beat the hell out some guy who looked at you the wrong way or beat you to the ball.

The Cesc complication was nice. :)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
Soft? Our Men need to be more consistant - they needed to get used to the EPL style of play.

Your boys need to grow up. Your not tough because you can spit or slap. Your not a "man" because you can beat the hell out some guy who looked at you the wrong way or beat you to the ball.

The Cesc complication was nice. :)
-We're tough because we can go to places like Bolton and Blackburn, get the shit kicked out of us for 90 minutes and still win games.

14 away losses last season wasn't it for your mob? Something like that anway. Good luck improving on that.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
slip said:
beckham, giggs, scholes, keane, butt, sheringham, yorke, cole, schmichael have been replaced by the likes of smith, djemba djemba, saha, ronaldo, richardson etc (all of whom and more have failed or are yet to forfill potential - and that is a big wrap on ronaldo so dont get offended. )
What kind of a big rap is that?!? :rolleyes: How can you put Ronaldo in the same category as the likes of Smith, Richardson, Djemba-Djemba and Saha. Unlike those guys, Ronaldo has been able to hold onto a regular spot in the first team and has gone some way to fulfilling his potential already.

Also, what do mean when you say that giggs, scholes and Keane have been replaced by these players. All of them are still an integral part of the first team. :rolleyes:

@ HeCtic: Ballack should have got up and smashed Cesc for that. Spitting in someone's face is disgusting.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
matt#1 said:
What kind of a big rap is that?!? :rolleyes: How can you put Ronaldo in the same category as the likes of Smith, Richardson, Djemba-Djemba and Saha. Unlike those guys, Ronaldo has been able to hold onto a regular spot in the first team and has gone some way to fulfilling his potential already.

Also, what do mean when you say that giggs, scholes and Keane have been replaced by these players. All of them are still an integral part of the first team. :rolleyes:

He was fishing. No need to bite on bait that poor.

And Ballack is a pussy who hacked him from behind a minute earlier in that game and laughed when he was getting up. He asked for it the dirty cunt.

Last edited:

^___^
HSC
HeCtic said:
Just worried about your blood pressure levels matt. Take a chill-pill niggra :cool:

haha
i donated blood the other day at uni and the lady was surprised i have a slighty high blood pressure(maybe i was nervous)

i shall stay away from this thread in case my blood pressue explodes through the roof

Crazy Horse

HSC
HeCtic said:
-We're tough because we can go to places like Bolton and Blackburn, get the shit kicked out of us for 90 minutes and still win games.
And our boys aren't tough? How about Alonso recovering quite a while before expected after that horrible injury Lampard caused.

Blackburn? We got the hell kicked out of us by the Rovers too - every team does. Your not unique. One of our players sustained one of the worst injuries possible for a footballer because of those morons.

HeCtic said:
14 away losses last season wasn't it for your mob? Something like that anway. Good luck improving on that.
Thanks. I'm confident we will. And good luck to your mob in Europe ;)

... said:
i donated blood the other day at uni and the lady was surprised i have a slighty high blood pressure(maybe i was nervous)

i shall stay away from this thread in case my blood pressue explodes through the roof
haha - giving blood hurts. :( I've never had any trouble with needles except when giving blood.. Lucky its for something very worthy.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Crazy Horse said:
One of our players sustained one of the worst injuries possible for a footballer because of those morons.
Cisse...? I can't remember how he got injured but I just saw him fell to the ground wit the bone stickin out of hiz leg.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
And our boys aren't tough? How about Alonso recovering quite a while before expected after that horrible injury Lampard caused.

Blackburn? We got the hell kicked out of us by the Rovers too - every team does. Your not unique. One of our players sustained one of the worst injuries possible for a footballer because of those morons.
Yes, all the big teams get a kicking away from home. Difference is, Arsenal,Utd and Chelsea still manage to get results, Liverpool haven't shown that they can.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Crazy Horse said:
Thanks. I'm confident we will. And good luck to your mob in Europe ;)
ahahaha...well said Diana :)

HeCtic said:
Just worried about your blood pressure levels matt.
How considerate of you to be worried about me. I actually had my blood pressure level checked not long ago and it's healthy :) .

Last edited:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
As much as I love Liverpool , I'll have to agree with HeCtic. But I sure hope they can turn things around and we get to see Cisse doing more of those crazy dances.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Louis Saha is injured again...and will be out for at least the next few weeks. That guy is never going to earn the transfer fee we paid for him.

T

timbk2

will be interesting seeing how the A-League marketing campaign kicks off... they've already started with that stupid red soccerball image everywhere.. its plastered all over some buses in the city and all over soccer websites.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
timbk2 said:
will be interesting seeing how the A-League marketing campaign kicks off... they've already started with that stupid red soccerball image everywhere..
haha...I was right then :) . Everyone else thought that it was some Nike marketing campaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)