HSC
average, u should know Tim then!
and Sean!
and Ahmad!
and Jimmy!

and... um... whatsherface

A

average

well i know tim barge, are the other guys community or selective?

KilledInAction

My 3 and 4 unit are both worth 50% each!!
Yeh that's why I'm dedicating so much time to maths that I think I'm starting to neglect my other subjects...not good.

Btw, I find studying at the library to be MUCH more effective. Like mentioned several times, there are too many distractions at home.

Lee

i ca't take all my stuff to the library though!!!but you ar eright there are too many distractions at home....

and i wish i spend more time on maths!...believe it or not but i haven't even finished one chapter at all in my book....in fact i think i'd be lucky if i have finished one part of a chapter!!!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
hehe, take a sports bag or something?

and u'll b in for some major cramming for maths i guess :)

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
hey timbk2,
do you have any tips for time timetables?
Setting it out is easy, but how do you disicpline yourself to follow your timetable?

I would really appreciate it if anyone has tips on this aswell.

Fradam

Tall man
HSC
Originally posted by Big Willy
hey timbk2,
do you have any tips for time timetables?
Setting it out is easy, but how do you disicpline yourself to follow your timetable?

I would really appreciate it if anyone has tips on this aswell.
*dredges*

I find that removing all distractions is often a good place to start. For me, it was giving my network cables to my brother for the first day or so of the holidays, so that I learnt to study without the distraction of an active Internet connection. Naturally, I realised I needed it later, but after going through a whole day wihtout and feeling a sense of accomplishment thereafter, the mindset is achiveved, and it's no longer much of an issue.

So in short; go as far as needed to keep yourself on task when you start your timetable, if you get stuck into it, introduce the other elements back.

ben

Originally posted by Fradam

*dredges*

I find that removing all distractions is often a good place to start. For me, it was giving my network cables to my brother for the first day or so of the holidays, so that I learnt to study without the distraction of an active Internet connection. Naturally, I realised I needed it later, but after going through a whole day wihtout and feeling a sense of accomplishment thereafter, the mindset is achiveved, and it's no longer much of an issue.

So in short; go as far as needed to keep yourself on task when you start your timetable, if you get stuck into it, introduce the other elements back.
yeah, i probably should give my power cables to the computer to my brother... except my Design + T major work due in two weeks is a web site... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)