UNSW HELP (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
universities publish updated outlines of every unit including a breakdown of assessments, the content of each week and literally everything you would need to know abt the unit
yea just go to the handbook for the subject u want to know, and theres a button for the subject outline there

synthesisFR

HSC

synthesisFR

HSC
also
1) is medical science in the advanced acience course im confused or is that a whole new course??
2) same q but for compsci
3) should i follow my program handbook timetable sample thing which has scif1131 in it? or should i just kee my existing one and do two eco courses and one math course this term then ill have to do the scif in term 3

liamkk112

HSC
also
1) is medical science in the advanced acience course im confused or is that a whole new course??
2) same q but for compsci
3) should i follow my program handbook timetable sample thing which has scif1131 in it? or should i just kee my existing one and do two eco courses and one math course this term then ill have to do the scif in term 3
1) no
2) no
3) probably

liamkk112

HSC
Medical science is both its own degree, as well as a major while doing an advanced science degree - as advanced science is a very broad subject area
am i silly or is it not listed as a major in the handbook

synthesisFR

HSC
Medical science is both its own degree, as well as a major while doing an advanced science degree - as advanced science is a very broad subject area
so for the unsw lateral entry scheme for med do u need to be in the degree kr just do the major??

am i silly or is it not listed as a major in the handbook
if h go to the adv sci course page and go to majors

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)