UNSW open day. (2 Viewers)

astroe

HSC
LOLLLL. HAHA.
FML, that would be so *fplam* if you did that. D:

mooo

HSC
im going, will be checking out a couple of those 'general' lectures as well as commerce :)

brookl

HSC
Hey eveyone i shall be there with bells on but i was just wondering if anyone else is going with their mum?

I would rather go by myself but she really wants to come with me and i can't tell her no. Will i be the only one?
my mum's comming with me. :D we're going to be driving up from batemans bay (about a 3hr drive)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
dont worry, if you scream loud enough, i promise you, i shall come looking for you.

fark, that sounds soo gay.
That was actually.. Will rep you when I can :rofl:
Okay I'll scream it right before a lecture, you better find me ;)

Miz Janani

HSC
Hey eveyone i shall be there with bells on but i was just wondering if anyone else is going with their mum?

I would rather go by myself but she really wants to come with me and i can't tell her no. Will i be the only one?
My parents are working, thank god!!

But one of my friends is going with her mum >.<

kwabon

Banned
HSC
^
Bahaha XD

I'll be going to civil engineering and the Co-op lectures, perhaps mechanical engineering and will most probably be dragged to the biomed engineering/med lectures XD
eshays, hopefully we can spot each other at the biomed engineering lectures.
remember Anna "YYYYEEEEEE OPEN DAY"

NiNiTeddy

HSC
co-op? is this like the commerce and actuatrial studies thing?

f*** i heard that people doing actuatrial studies have to study 1 yr of commerce then 2nd year onwards you do actuarial

i was like "WTF", im gonna ask the lecturers abt this.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
to the guys who are going alone:

before entering any lecture or faculty, scream on top of your lungs "YYYYEEEE OPEN DAY", and hopefully, i must emphasize hopefully, you will save yourself from embarrassment, and other bosers might come looking for you.

(y)
Cool. Ok, I will do that. You guys better come to me. (even though I am going there with friends xD)

lizajane91

HSC
just rock up any other day and wander around.

noone cares
kk coolies..ill do just that then...bit disappointed about missing the open day but what can ya do when ya live in a hole of a town very far away from sydney....haha anyways

shaon0

HSC
Def going to this one, missed out USYD and UTS because i had food poisoning so need to go to this! Will also be where i'll and up going considering it is my first choice :)
oh nice. My first choice is UNSW.

AnandDNA

HSC
Im going too :)

Hopefully it'll live up to my expectations and not be as disappointing as Usyd

Blobulator

HSC
Um, question about the UNSW Open Day. Does anyone know if this includes the COFA campus? Will it be open for any inspections or anything as well to have a look around? Or will there be any COFA-related information at the main UNSW campus? Just wondering since I'm thinking of it as a possible preference...

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Um, question about the UNSW Open Day. Does anyone know if this includes the COFA campus? Will it be open for any inspections or anything as well to have a look around? Or will there be any COFA-related information at the main UNSW campus? Just wondering since I'm thinking of it as a possible preference...
call them and ask.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Pretty sure the entire Open Day is at Kensington campus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)