UWS Open Day (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I want to go as well!!! I'll see if I have any assignments due that week that I haven't started. I will possibly go for an hour or so :p I want to go to forensic science lecture!!

HSC
at the open day site, the chick on the 'why' page is fkn hot :p:p:p:p:p

i might go, its on a sunday, i live close to parra, plus i wouldnt mind attending that critical criminology lecture

L

LaraB

from what it sounds like they prefer to have 2nd yr onwards peoples at the open day..

simply coz you know more stuff :)

so like... i wouldn't worry too much bout it this year... but bug em for next year:)

klh

HSC
i am very angry!!!!! do you know that we can volunteer for open day but ive missed the last day to email!!!!! ARRRGHHHH!!!! damn IT!!!! Guess where i found out?

Im angry that they didnt post it onto webct or the normal UWS website, its ont the CIT website....this is so unfair, i wonder if you know about any of the other schools websites and if they advertise it.
for SCIT, they need poeple to promote the school for open day but the cutoff day was 12 august....why dohnt management or other schools tell us or is it also reserved for scholarship holders????

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Heres the flyer for the open day
Flyer

Y did u get a personal invite Mel?
No fair :mad:

Demandred

HSC
The Parramatta campus is constructing a lot of shelters atm, I am guessing that there will be plenty of booths and stalls. While your there, try out the food at the cafeteria (not the rip-off bar), it's awesome!. Oh yea, if you want to enquire about the law course from students' personal experience, look for the guys in suits :).

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Demandred said:
The Parramatta campus is constructing a lot of shelters atm, I am guessing that there will be plenty of booths and stalls. While your there, try out the food at the cafeteria (not the rip-off bar), it's awesome!. Oh yea, if you want to enquire about the law course from students' personal experience, look for the guys in suits :).
U guys are seriously wearing suits?

Demandred

HSC
Crim law assignment - we have to look like lawyers (not to mention speak like them as well).

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Demandred said:
Crim law assignment - we have to look like lawyers (not to mention speak like them as well).
Awww that sounds sooooo fun...can I pretend... no one will know the difference, just refer to me as your learned friend :)
*I'll be there stalking law students probably*

Angel45

HSC
melsc said:
U guys are seriously wearing suits?
I have to do mine nxt friday, so excited.. hehe!! I'm gonna feel like such an idiot all dressed up and stuff...but it'll be fun I reckon...

we've been trained on all the "protocol" haha and told not to cry if the judge questions us! :p yikes!!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Angel45 said:
I have to do mine nxt friday, so excited.. hehe!! I'm gonna feel like such an idiot all dressed up and stuff...but it'll be fun I reckon...

we've been trained on all the "protocol" haha and told not to cry if the judge questions us! :p yikes!!
yep bite ur tongue and say "as your honour pleases"

Angel45

HSC
It's so misleading watching american tv shows but...

i keep wanting to go "your honour" and like move around the floor.. hehe

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
i am very angry!!!!! do you know that we can volunteer for open day but ive missed the last day to email!!!!! ARRRGHHHH!!!! damn IT!!!! Guess where i found out?

Im angry that they didnt post it onto webct or the normal UWS website, its ont the CIT website....this is so unfair, i wonder if you know about any of the other schools websites and if they advertise it.
for SCIT, they need poeple to promote the school for open day but the cutoff day was 12 august....why dohnt management or other schools tell us or is it also reserved for scholarship holders????
That sucks! I would have given up my precious weekend time :p

No one cares about the school of environment and agriculture :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
melsc said:
I know :( instead we get the lovely bobbing apples routine...and all the court ettiquete
You and law! I think you a weeee lil obsessed :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)