Viewing timetable (1 Viewer)

emmcyclopedia

HSC
I now have a 6 hour break in between my chem lab and my chem lecture on tuesday.

woo
hey, you know you don't have to go to all your lectures.

Your labs and tutes are important, but if you can use "lectopia" (video of lecture), download the slides and read from the textbook, it doesn't matter if you miss some of them.

For instance, I only have 1 lecture on Wednesday - Chem1010 Lecture 6pm-7pm.

Preeeeetty sure I won't be going to that one a lot! I'm now counting Wednesday as my day off =D
(But of course, I'll go in for the lecture half of the time anyway...)

Kaatie

HSC
how the hell did you manage a whole day off? im on campus so ill be going to them crappy night ones. dont you also have chem mon 5-6 and tues 6-7?

zaxmacks

HSC

Your labs and tutes are important, but if you can use "lectopia" (video of lecture), download the slides and read from the textbook, it doesn't matter if you miss some of them.

Preeeeetty sure I won't be going to that one a lot! I'm now counting Wednesday as my day off =D
Yeah but if I don't go to that lecture, then I'm going to be missing 2 chem lectures a week, because I'm not going to the monday one.

I'll probably just go back home for the 6 hours, then come back up. I'll be buying weekly train travel passes so it wont be costing me extra money. :)

Kaatie

HSC
was there not a way you could put something in those 6 hours?

sam5

HSC

are u shaw that lectopia runs 100% of the time?

i did exactly the same as u - rang the uni. She asked me what one i wanted and she slotted me in. I rang my mate to tell him to do the same and he was successful too.

So me and u are in the same chem lab eh?

zaxmacks

HSC
was there not a way you could put something in those 6 hours?
Nup. CHEM1010 was the last course I need to register for. But It'll give me a lot of time to study and watch lectures I've missed.

Does anyone know when/how to register for the chem tut? I'm so confused... :(

militiaman

HSC
i did exactly the same as u - rang the uni. She asked me what one i wanted and she slotted me in. I rang my mate to tell him to do the same and he was successful too.
Rigged. Rorted. Fixed. Manipulated. Doctored. Engineered. Tampered with.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
how the hell did you manage a whole day off? im on campus so ill be going to them crappy night ones. dont you also have chem mon 5-6 and tues 6-7?
I seriously don't know aye...?

But pretty much, I though our chem computer labs and labs were separate, and so I'd scheduled one for tues and one for wed. then just ended up with the tuesday one. But every other day is choc-a-block, no joke.

Which maths tute did you pick?

are u shaw that lectopia runs 100% of the time?

So me and u are in the same chem lab eh?
I know close to nothing about lectopia... but I think there's also class notes put up, and I could always do a swap with someone else in chem1010 - as in, give them my notes when they're away, and vice versa.

Sam, I thought you were doing Mondays? So you're doing tuesday chem1010 1pm-4pm? yay! =D

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh the class schedule called it a tut, so I was like "WHY WONT YOU LET ME REGISTER!?!?!?! >:|"

Fuck uni is confusing.
Amen. A-fucking-men.

fuck i cant get into MATH1110
Mine took about as long as chem1010 did... then by the time i got on, i saw that there were seriously less than 10 people that had enrolled.

So no stress, take ur time!

Kaatie

HSC
haha but you see i have night classes EVERY BLOODY NIGHT. and i get one meal a day on weeknights - dinner

sam5

HSC
I know close to nothing about lectopia... but I think there's also class notes put up, and I could always do a swap with someone else in chem1010 - as in, give them my notes when they're away, and vice versa.

Sam, I thought you were doing Mondays? So you're doing tuesday chem1010 1pm-4pm? yay! =D
oh yeah maybe....

nup im doin chem lab on mondays.

and i changed my prof skills.

im in group 1 for the thursday morning, and group 2 for the friday afternoon. I think thats the exact opposite to u :-(

u and ur stupid maths. lol

emmcyclopedia

HSC
haha but you see i have night classes EVERY BLOODY NIGHT. and i get one meal a day on weeknights - dinner
Dang! Sorta similar situation, I have night lectures Monday - Wednesday, finishing around 6 or 7ish.
Then I finish at 5 on thurs, and 8 with our maths tute on friday.

oh yeah maybe....

nup im doin chem lab on mondays.

and i changed my prof skills.

im in group 1 for the thursday morning, and group 2 for the friday afternoon. I think thats the exact opposite to u :-(

u and ur stupid maths. lol
DO NOT SPEAK BADLY OF CALCULUS!!! Lol, kidding...

Oh. What a bummer =(

Guess we'll just have to accidentally bump into each other at lectures..
..or Bar on the Hill? =P

Kaatie

HSC
okay am now changing to group 2 for thursday 2-5 and group 1 for monday 12-3 and fri 2-3:30. so i dnt have a late math lecture on thurs. im totally copying you em. i think we may have an incredibly similar timetable now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)